The Timing Of Miami Dolphins Moves Including Possible Attempt To Sign Taylor | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Timing Of Miami Dolphins Moves Including Possible Attempt To Sign Taylor

I'm still an advocate for Tyrod and a Qb like Grier/Minshew/Stidham to give a shot later in the year. Him in a Power run/play-action offense would be a nice pivot to searching for the future while still being potentially competitive. We would three speed wrs, 4 versatile Tes, a mobile Qb , and 2 young and surging rbs.
Taylor's not bad. Always been kind of a fringe starter, but has nice movement skills.

Buffalo Bills ranked #12 in 2015, #11 in 2016, and if you count the 12 games that Tyrod Taylor played in 2017 himself without being encumbered by Nathan (lololol) Peterman...the points per game equated to about #20 ranking.

In Miami's GOOD year under Adam Gase, the Dolphins only ranked #17 in points scored. Otherwise it ranked #28 and #26.

Tyrod Taylor's WORST QBR in Buffalo was a 60.0 in 2017 (which ranked #13 out of 32 qualifying QBs). Otherwise he had a 65.3 in 2015 (ranked #10) and a 61.4 in 2016 (ranked #10).

Do you know what Tannehill ranked even in his GOOD year in 2016? He ranked #24 with a 49.4 QBR. And in 2018, my goodness he ranked #32 of 33 with a 33.1 QBR.

Watching Miami Dolphins fans that have been putting up with Ryan Tannehill for 7 years get all high and mighty about a Tyrod Taylor is nothing short of hilarious.

Who's gonna tell 'em?
I guess Taylor is better than I give him credit for. I always discounted his play a little bit because they ran the ball so well in Buffalo and I expected his play-action to be better than it was. How many wins is Miami getting if they bring Taylor aboard? I guess that's a good question. Does it put them out of the running for top 5 pick?

I guess Taylor is better than I give him credit for. I always discounted his play a little bit because they ran the ball so well in Buffalo and I expected his play-action to be better than it was. How many wins is Miami getting if they bring Taylor aboard? I guess that's a good question. Does it put them out of the running for top 5 pick?

I think they could make the playoffs with Tyrod. No chance of a top 5 pick.

I mean if the idea is to not win games, why are people playing this weird ass middle game where it's like, yeah we want to sign all these good players and hire a great coaching staff, but oh no not TOO good players otherwise we might win too many games?

**** that, you're either trying to be the best or the worse. Otherwise Miami is destined to be as bad at tanking for a top pick as they were trying to earn the last pick.

You want to tank? Alright then, you sell off Laremy Tunsil, Xavien Howard, Kenyan Drake, Albert Wilson, Jerome Baker, and Minkah Fitzpatrick. And you sure as hell don't sign Trey Flowers. And your coach should be Darren Rizzi, who promptly reassembles the Joe Philbin staff that Zac Taylor has been coveting.

seems like if Taylor were that good he wouldn't be joining his 4th team in 9 seasons

seems like if Taylor were that good he wouldn't be joining his 4th team in 9 seasons

4 years as a backup to the super bowl Mvp 3 years in buffalo leading them to their first playoff appearance in 18 years.

Compared to 7 years in the same place and never leading a team to the playoffs.

4 years as a backup to the super bowl Mvp 3 years in buffalo leading them to their first playoff appearance in 18 years.

LOL

Are these real posts, or are you trolling?

Yes, Buffalo valued him so much they traded him for a 3rd round pick

Back
Top Bottom