The truth about J.Taylor. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The truth about J.Taylor.

How garbage is it looking now phin 0 rama? Looks like it was pretty much dead on. JT made his wishes known months ago. For some reason many blind JT worshipers(player worshipers) couldnt see it despite how obvious it was. Kinda like the Culpepper fans last year and the Beck fans this year.

no offense, but still garbage. maggot ridden, month old, smelling like *** garbage.

I love how you say 'player worshippers' like it's a bad thing. what are we supposed to d....root for the uniforms? what exactly do the uniforms do without players in them?

will just any players do? I guess the idea of a lockout and replacement players would be just fine by you? It's the team, the uniform, the logo that is important....the players are unimportant, right?

wait.....I must have misread you. you can't be knocking player worship....not you. you have been worshiping Atlanta Falcon QB Matt Ryan for the past 4 months. Has your Matt Ryan jersey arrived yet? How does black and red suit you?

Well youre right. Its not a bad thing. It is a bad thing when you put the wrong guys on the same level or ahead of the franchise though. You know......like JT.

Reality is this team as of right now dosent have a single player worthy of worship to a high level. Ricky was close to getting there a few years back, but quit on us.

In my eyes, yea I root for the uni. The franchise is always more important. Marino is really the only player I would put in front of the team. It just makes me sick to see all the people talking about pulling for some team JT might play for this year to win a ring.

The thing that irritates me the most about Taylor is the way he has handled himself about this situation.

Jason Taylor needs to really decide what's more important to him. Playing football or pursuin a hollywood gig.

If he is inclined on pursuing a hollywood gig, then either:

A) Retire

or

B) Shut your mouth, play your contract out and then move your a$$ to hollywood

If he is inclined on continuing to play football, then #B (see above) applies all over again

Really, it's that simple.

Well youre right. Its not a bad thing. It is a bad thing when you put the wrong guys on the same level or ahead of the franchise though. You know......like JT.

or Matt Ryan?

Reality is this team as of right now dosent have a single player worthy of worship to a high level. Ricky was close to getting there a few years back, but quit on us.

Ricky was close? After 1 great year and 1 ok year? Jason Taylor has meant 10x more to this franchise than Ricky Williams.

In my eyes, yea I root for the uni. The franchise is always more important. Marino is really the only player I would put in front of the team. It just makes me sick to see all the people talking about pulling for some team JT might play for this year to win a ring.

Of course the franchise is more important....but what is the franchise without it's great players? You say you would put Marino ahead of the team.....I wouldn't. If at the end of his career he had gone to Minnesota and we played them, I would have been rooting for the Phins, not Marino. But every other week, I would have liked to see him succeed.

Same with Zach Thomas now, and Jason Taylor when he leaves. When they play the Phins.....they're enemy for a day, after that I wish them success....it's really that simple. It's not putting the player ahead of the team, it's loyalty. It's not turning your back on someone you've rooted for, cheered for and depended upon for years.

or Matt Ryan?

Ricky was close? After 1 great year and 1 ok year? Jason Taylor has meant 10x more to this franchise than Ricky Williams.

Of course the franchise is more important....but what is the franchise without it's great players? You say you would put Marino ahead of the team.....I wouldn't. If at the end of his career he had gone to Minnesota and we played them, I would have been rooting for the Phins, not Marino. But every other week, I would have liked to see him succeed.

Same with Zach Thomas now, and Jason Taylor when he leaves. When they play the Phins.....they're enemy for a day, after that I wish them success....it's really that simple. It's not putting the player ahead of the team, it's loyalty. It's not turning your back on someone you've rooted for, cheered for and depended upon for years.

I wouldve rooted for whatever team Marino was on until he retired. Even if he had played against us for a game.

Zach I wouldve rooted for, but he went to the Cowboys. I hope he gets another headache and misses a flight to the game vs. their arch rivals then procedes to go ghost on them for the rest of the year.

JT probably wont be on another team, but If he were I couldnt give a **** less if he won anything or not.

This is a repost from another thread. However the post was buried under a bunch of non-sense about what words you can make out of the letters in the word "team". I just feel like this needs to be said. So here goes................

I wish he would just move on already. I dont even care if we trade him and get value back out of him or not. I dont want to hear about all this bs anymore.

The hell with JT. He folded up alot in big games and never won us anything really. Did we ever even get to a conference title game with him???

Turn the page already. He's more than ready to just go Hollywood. The only thing that is keeping him in any football uni is the 7.5 mill he is due to make this year. I dont see him getting a check like that anytime soon making really bad movies. It took that one clown that was the rock in wrestling a while to start making big time bucks in movies, all of his movies suck, he is still a bad actor, and wrestling dosent pay 7.5 mill a year either.

So thats the only reason JT is even stopping to "check" in with BP. He is worried about his "check".

JT laid down last season. I got so sick of the excuses with his toe. He whined all year about the scheme too. Now he wants to ask for a trade in secret to avoid some kind of fan uproar. Really he is just worried about having more people still like him so they will pay to watch his future really bad movies.

Theres nothing wrong with a player wanting to be traded in certain situations. The fact that he feared a fan backlash just shows he knows his effort was lacking and the fans would have something to legitimately be upset about.

Reality is he probably has 3-4 seasons left in him if he wanted them. Thats right about the schedule BP has us on for winning a title. JT just dosent want to put in the work to get there with everyone else. He wants to go somewhere and gravy train his way to a title while riding coat tails, and then spin it off straight into his hollywood career in 2 years. Take his 16 million he has left on his contract over the next two years, and peak out just in time to run off to Hollywood, dump Zach's sister and hob nob it in all that scene.

Piss on JT really. Go hollywood already dude. Im tired of hearing his name. Football is not #1 in his life. If you read a Parcells biography, you will know that the thing he likes most is a guy who makes football #1 in his life except for his family. He loves guys that eat, sleep, and breathe football and couldnt care less about other things. JT isnt one of those guys.

That one's for you X-pacolypse.:up:

What you didn't like my no "I" in TEAM thread starter...?

Well you nailed your thread bro just like ususal..., and it is time for a new team DNA where people play for each other...

BP has hard stones and this team will change on account of his standing up to this kind of lunacy....

Don't think that everyone whether perennial all-star or walk on has taken the cue... Thank goodness and good riddance JT... You have finally played your cards (albeit throught your agent)

CK said it best JT = media whore

Jason Taylor has been a great player for us for years. He should remain a Dolphin if we can't work out a trade with a team like Tampa Bay or Philadelphia where he has a shot to win a title before he retires.

Why should we trade him? He is undercontract. He needs to play or retire a dolphin. His antics should not be rewarded. If he wants a ring, earn it as a dolphin or forget it. We don't owe him anything. Jt has been paid very well for his services. He has nothing to complian about. The dolphins are under no moral or ethical or legal requirement to trade him. As much as I am thankful for his years of servce to the dolphins my loyalty is to the dolphins. Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL. Being a great probowl player doesn't guarantee JT the right to wear a SB ring. Why as a dolphin fan should I want to see JT in another teams uniform getting a ring that he should be fighting for as a dolphin. Football is clearly not on his mind anymore. I want player who eat, sleep, dream about football. Jt might have been that at one time, not anymore. He has found a new passion. Great for him. Best of luck to you JT. Please save the dolphins and all of us the grief and just retire. I can guarantee you the only reason he is even waiting to retire is the millions on the last 2 years of his contract.

Taylor at this point can go to ****. If he doesn't want to be here anymore, fine. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. The truth is he just doesn't really want to play anymore, he's all about Hollywood now. Notice how it was all I'm going to play in Miami this year (2 days ago on Mike and Mike), and as soon as he doesn't need votes for his dance contest out of Fla it's "Trade me right freakin' now".

Taylor at this point can go to ****. If he doesn't want to be here anymore, fine. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. The truth is he just doesn't really want to play anymore, he's all about Hollywood now. Notice how it was all I'm going to play in Miami this year (2 days ago on Mike and Mike), and as soon as he doesn't need votes for his dance contest out of Fla it's "Trade me right freakin' now".

you are so misguided it's not even funny.....

JT didn't publicly say anything other than 'I am a Miami Dolphin'. It was Tony Sparano who went public....not JT.

I know that he was texting JT during DWTS, so it must have been his idea to wait for the voting to finalize before saying that JT was not planning on reporting.

I swear that people here just need something to cry about.....drama queens. When the Dolphins released Zach very early in the post season, allowing him a optimum ability to find a new team, fans cried that they mistreated a franchise great. Now that they are holding onto an all-time great that went to them man-to-man, without trying to involve the media or public, and requested to be traded.....he's a worthless piece of trash. I can't wait to see what everyone will find to cry about next.....

I wouldve rooted for whatever team Marino was on until he retired. Even if he had played against us for a game.

Zach I wouldve rooted for, but he went to the Cowboys. I hope he gets another headache and misses a flight to the game vs. their arch rivals then procedes to go ghost on them for the rest of the year.

JT probably wont be on another team, but If he were I couldnt give a **** less if he won anything or not.

so it looks like you are the one guilty of the player worship that you claim makes you sick. Rooting against the Dolphins? Makes it even easier to understand the negativity towards all things Dolphins in all your posts.

If we were talking about Dan Marino I could understand statements like these. But, since we arent........................

WHY is it more important to some of you that JT have a shot at a title than the MIAMI DOLPHINS have a shot at a title?

WHY dosent he have a shot at a title here? Obviously, it isnt very likely at all we sniff a title shot this season, but to think in 3-4 years we wont be contenders would be just wrong IMHO. Parcells has shown that in just 2 seasons he can take really bad teams and make them playoff teams. He has shown that he can take those teams and make them title contenders shortly afterwards.

But, JT wants to go somewhere and take his last two seasons on his contract, his 16 million, and try and gravy train a title for no more of a purpose than to catapult his hollywood career. And for some reason you guys are all about him for it. I dont get it. Theres no reason he cant play 4 more seasons and try and be the foundation of a title winning defense here in Miami. IF he wanted to put in the work.

Even Zach rubbed me the wrong way last season by not even taking the flight to NY for that Jets game for some reason. Then it seemed like he almost volunteerily disappeared from the team after that. I dont think headaches prevent you from taking a flight with your team and being there on the sidelines. I could be wrong. But, this was like the first game he missed last year. He was a total no show. He wasnt laid up in the hospital.

The reality as harsh as it is, is this. You guys...wait...let me include myself in this.....dolphans have sunk their hopes into "fake" leaders over the past decade or so. Guys like JT, Zach, Saban, and Scam Cameron just to name a few. They were either fake in their ability to coach or play, or fake in their sincerity and dedication to making this team the best they could possibly make it. And what has this lead to........................

NOTHING. This once proud franchise, the franchise I LOVE has been on a slipperysoap....I mean slippery slope and become the complete laughingstock of the league, finally hitting rock bottom last season. Well guess what......Its time to turn the page. Its time we put these players who havent brought us anything, and who want to flee the scene, in our rear view mirrors and move forward.

We now have a guy running the show with a proven track record of turning things around and getting this ship going in the right direction. I just assume forget about all of these past players who have done nothing but, be a part of a steady decline.

Why some of you seem willing to put players such as JT, Zach, Ronnie, and for gods sake I dont know why....John Beck, ahead of the team, I just cant figure. These players have done nothing but be a part of the worst era of this franchise. Like I said, Marino is the only player I could understand a dolphan being so concerned he have an opportunity to immediately win a championship by being moved to another team right away. At least in Marino's era we were pretty much contenders EVERY YEAR. Any year we made the playoffs, each and every team knew we had a "punchers chance" on any given day of beating them, even if they had way more talent. Therefore we were basically title contenders every season. Dan at least gave us an identity. Someone we could be proud when people spoke of the phins. I find it hard to take pride in the fact our current star player is more known for wearing tights and ballroom dancing on a really bad fad that is primetime network TV right now. The team is laughed at. Its sad really.

And like I said JTs only interest in winning right away is so he can catapult his hollywood career. Its not so much about the title. He would be happy just going to a big market. Make his 16 mil the next two years and hit rodeo dr. And you guys are all for it.

I say forget JT. Forget losing. Forget guys that dont want to be here. Im more than ready to move forward and find an identity for this team that makes each and everyone of us proud when people discuss the phins. Parcells is the first step in that.

The sooner this dance contest is over and JT can just go ride someone's coat tails to get whatever it is he wants the better. JT dosent give a **** about you or how much you have supported him or the team over this miserable stretch. I dont know why you care so much about his best interests. His true interests really arent football anyways. Football is nothing more than a tool for him to get what he really wants.....fame and fortune in hollywood.
I don't believe for one second that you are a real dolphin fan. You really do spew out crap, You make no sense at all. It seems to me that your a troll from some other site. I won't be reading your stinko post anymore.

If we were talking about Dan Marino I could understand statements like these. But, since we arent........................

WHY is it more important to some of you that JT have a shot at a title than the MIAMI DOLPHINS have a shot at a title?

WHY dosent he have a shot at a title here? Obviously, it isnt very likely at all we sniff a title shot this season, but to think in 3-4 years we wont be contenders would be just wrong IMHO. Parcells has shown that in just 2 seasons he can take really bad teams and make them playoff teams. He has shown that he can take those teams and make them title contenders shortly afterwards.

But, JT wants to go somewhere and take his last two seasons on his contract, his 16 million, and try and gravy train a title for no more of a purpose than to catapult his hollywood career. And for some reason you guys are all about him for it. I dont get it. Theres no reason he cant play 4 more seasons and try and be the foundation of a title winning defense here in Miami. IF he wanted to put in the work.

Even Zach rubbed me the wrong way last season by not even taking the flight to NY for that Jets game for some reason. Then it seemed like he almost volunteerily disappeared from the team after that. I dont think headaches prevent you from taking a flight with your team and being there on the sidelines. I could be wrong. But, this was like the first game he missed last year. He was a total no show. He wasnt laid up in the hospital.

The reality as harsh as it is, is this. You guys...wait...let me include myself in this.....dolphans have sunk their hopes into "fake" leaders over the past decade or so. Guys like JT, Zach, Saban, and Scam Cameron just to name a few. They were either fake in their ability to coach or play, or fake in their sincerity and dedication to making this team the best they could possibly make it. And what has this lead to........................

NOTHING. This once proud franchise, the franchise I LOVE has been on a slipperysoap....I mean slippery slope and become the complete laughingstock of the league, finally hitting rock bottom last season. Well guess what......Its time to turn the page. Its time we put these players who havent brought us anything, and who want to flee the scene, in our rear view mirrors and move forward.

We now have a guy running the show with a proven track record of turning things around and getting this ship going in the right direction. I just assume forget about all of these past players who have done nothing but, be a part of a steady decline.

Why some of you seem willing to put players such as JT, Zach, Ronnie, and for gods sake I dont know why....John Beck, ahead of the team, I just cant figure. These players have done nothing but be a part of the worst era of this franchise. Like I said, Marino is the only player I could understand a dolphan being so concerned he have an opportunity to immediately win a championship by being moved to another team right away. At least in Marino's era we were pretty much contenders EVERY YEAR. Any year we made the playoffs, each and every team knew we had a "punchers chance" on any given day of beating them, even if they had way more talent. Therefore we were basically title contenders every season. Dan at least gave us an identity. Someone we could be proud when people spoke of the phins. I find it hard to take pride in the fact our current star player is more known for wearing tights and ballroom dancing on a really bad fad that is primetime network TV right now. The team is laughed at. Its sad really.

And like I said JTs only interest in winning right away is so he can catapult his hollywood career. Its not so much about the title. He would be happy just going to a big market. Make his 16 mil the next two years and hit rodeo dr. And you guys are all for it.

I say forget JT. Forget losing. Forget guys that dont want to be here. Im more than ready to move forward and find an identity for this team that makes each and everyone of us proud when people discuss the phins. Parcells is the first step in that.

The sooner this dance contest is over and JT can just go ride someone's coat tails to get whatever it is he wants the better. JT dosent give a **** about you or how much you have supported him or the team over this miserable stretch. I dont know why you care so much about his best interests. His true interests really arent football anyways. Football is nothing more than a tool for him to get what he really wants.....fame and fortune in hollywood.

WOW!!! So that's what being a VIP is all about! Whew! I'm sorry I can't do that!! So I guess we had a 10 year warranty on our football "TOOL" and it's time to throw it away. I say NO. Put some duct tape around the handle and use it for a couple of more years. The reason it's lasted 10 years is because it's the best

The thing that irritates me the most about Taylor is the way he has handled himself about this situation.

Jason Taylor needs to really decide what's more important to him. Playing football or pursuin a hollywood gig.

If he is inclined on pursuing a hollywood gig, then either:

A) Retire

or

B) Shut your mouth, play your contract out and then move your a$$ to hollywood

If he is inclined on continuing to play football, then #B (see above) applies all over again

Really, it's that simple.[/quote

i agree 100% with you.

What you didn't like my no "I" in TEAM thread starter...?

Well you nailed your thread bro just like ususal..., and it is time for a new team DNA where people play for each other...

BP has hard stones and this team will change on account of his standing up to this kind of lunacy....

Don't think that everyone whether perennial all-star or walk on has taken the cue... Thank goodness and good riddance JT... You have finally played your cards (albeit throught your agent)

CK said it best JT = media whore

I really don't get the hate no matter how hard I try... especially when you compare JT a guy who has spilled blood for your team to BP a man who has done absolutely zero so far for this same team... BP talks about COMMITMENT every time he opens his mouth yet he has quit on more teams then JT ever will... Dont get me wrong I love BP in charge but there is no way in hell you will get me to support him before he has done a thing over a guy who has been one of the only watchable things on some horriffic teams and who did not complain through numerous FO and coaching debacles...

Back
Top Bottom