The UDFA thread... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UDFA thread...

Here's what we did last year:

USC DL Brandon Pili (source) Illinois State LB Ezekiel Vandenburgh (source)Arkansas State QB James Blackman (source)Miami DE Mitchell Agude (source)Nebraska LB Garrett Nelson (source)Stanford S Ethan Bonner (source)Cal Poly WR Chris Doleman (source) Western Kentucky WR Daewood Davis (source) South Dakota OL Alex Jensen (source) UFL DL Anthony Montalvo (source) Oregon S Bennett Williams (source) Campbell TE Julian Hill (source) Missouri Valley LB Ezekiel Vanderburgh (source) Mississippi St. DL Randy Charlton (source) BYU RB Chris Brooks (source) Michigan State OL Jarrett Horst (source) SDSU C Alama Uluave (source) Jackson State LB Aubrey Miller (source)

We are down to Pili, Brooks, Hill, Vandenburgh, and Bonner.
I thought Miller was hurt and Uluave was hiding on the practice squad. He looked good I thought.

Well we definitely won the drafts "Most unique names" award this year.

man award GIF

Edit* lol that Gif was under the search, "Award".... I didn't read what it said, it really doesn't apply to the post by who cares, it's hilarious.

Last edited:
Youd rather have big, slow, WRs who can't seperate.... ask the 49ers how that worked for them in the Superbowl.
Right. And these guys have good hands too.

I still think the team needs a bigger, physical target. But speed is tough to match up with.

NEVER played in a football game and yet trying to make his first time playing football in the NFL.

Nice story I guess but if Paul after five years in college is still considered a project, what does that make this guy?

Maybe he shows enough to spend a few years on the PS but I doubt it.

I'm interested in seeing how & where he ends up.

I guess they just need a 4th QB in training camp. I don’t see him beating out Thompson for the #3 QB position.
I'm glad we are bringing in QB's.

If a UDFA ends up looking good, we can trade away one of our two backups and still have an experienced backup along with some new blood.

We should be doing this ever two or three years, depending on some of our more pressing needs. IMHO - LOL

Back
Top Bottom