The UDFA thread... | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UDFA thread...

Really excited for this one, he’s one of the NFL IPP class so I think you can keep them on the practice squad for 3 years without them taking up a place.

I watched all the episodes on YouTube as I was curious to see how Louis Rees-Zammit would do but the athleticism of this guy really stood out and he is huge.

Wen Taulia? I want to see the double-Tagovailoa goal-line plays McD schemes up.
Fire Plotting GIF by Studio Redfrog

Yeah like why didn’t we sign him instead of the other guy. I’d assume he’d still want to come here. Unless for some reason he feels like he’d be in “competition” with his brother

I guess we "balanced" each other. - LOL

I am looking forward to late in the 4th quarter of the 3rd preseason game, when I’ll be drifting off to sleep, only to be awoken by Nat Moore saying “Storm Duck”

Wow!!! This preseason imight be a bloodbath in some areas of talented players fighting for a position on the team.

Who would believe we could be in a position where we just have too much talent, and opponants will be watching us when we have to let quality players go.

Wow!!! This preseason imight be a bloodbath in some areas of talented players fighting for a position on the team.

Who would believe we could be in a position where we just have too much talent, and opponants will be watching us when we have to let quality players go.
Hopefully we'll be able to trade a couple of players away for some day 3 picks

Hayden Rucci TE Wisconsin. Only 11 receptions on the season, will be curious to find out why. Big from cow country in Pa.

I know this kid (kind of). He attended the high school where I teach. Good kid. His dad is on our school board, played for the Patriots.
I didn't have him in class, but I talked to him a few times about future plans and football and stuff.
I remember my son playing flag football against him and his brother when they were little. Those two kids were a foot taller than all those other "normal" kids.

Back
Top Bottom