***The uniform/logo super thread*** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The uniform/logo super thread***

Which Logo?

• 1966-1973

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • 1974-1989

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • 1989-1996

Votes: 45 26.5%
  • 1997-2012

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • 2013-2017

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 2018-Present

Votes: 16 9.4%

• Total voters
All I want is a W. I love the old school uniforms but I’m getting so old and to the point where idgaf what they wear just please get us a World Championship before I’m gone! It’s way overdue and us freaking diehards deserve it at this point. I finally feel like we are in good hands with BFlo just need some Things to fall into place for us. ???.
See? This guy gets it. Uniform be damned, all that matters are wins.

Has everyone seen these new artist renditions? I'm sure someone has posted them before.

Attachments

• 20200911_214639.jpg
    20200911_214639.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200911_214710.jpg
    20200911_214710.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 8
Wrong wrong wrong wrong. The logo must go regardless.
Nope. Why don't you ask Patriot fans how much they disliked their current logo when they changed to it. Or Denver fans when they changed to their current logo. Winning erases all that. The ONLY reason this is ever a topic of debate for this fan base is because Miami has sucked for so long.

Nope. Why don't you ask Patriot fans how much they disliked their current logo when they changed to it. Or Denver fans when they changed to their current logo. Winning erases all that. The ONLY reason this is ever a topic of debate for this fan base is because Miami has sucked for so long.

No, the new logo is terrible.

I know you have a strong disdain for uniform threads. But I Don’t think there was this much begging for a uniform change with the 97-12 logo. I actually liked that one and didn’t mind it. I’ll take that one over the current one in the a heartbeat. The current one is god awful. I haven’t bought any dolphins apparel since the logo change.

You can tell that we stink again, the unifrom thread is back

See the uniform being worn by Higgs in my avatar? That's the MIAMI DOLPHINS Logo/Uniform.

I'd rather have them drop it completely and go with jersey numbers like Washington than have this Sea World whale looking thing.

The white on aqua is horrendous. The rest of the combos are fine given the current pallete but white on aqua is the worst

no one looks fast in the white on aqua

The white on aqua is horrendous. The rest of the combos are fine given the current pallete but white on aqua is the worst

no one looks fast in the white on aqua

Just like everything, else when it comes to uniforms, everybody has an opinion. I like teh white on aqua. Iam not a fan of white on white. The aqua on aqua are my all-time favorite look (not the current unis, but in the older, darker aqua like we wore in 2002. I would love to have seen an all aqua in the pre-1997 uniforms). I hated the orange jerseys. I'm just glad they never went with an orange on aqua (I tried it in Madden once).
I know you have a strong disdain for uniform threads. But I Don’t think there was this much begging for a uniform change with the 97-12 logo. I actually liked that one and didn’t mind it. I’ll take that one over the current one in the a heartbeat. The current one is god awful. I haven’t bought any dolphins apparel since the logo change.
I didn't mind that logo either. I preferred the logo that immediately preceded it, but the 97-2012 logo was perfectly acceptable. The only thing about that look I wa snot a fan of was the number shading on the uniforms. A straight aqua/orange (white jerseys) and white/orange (aqua jerseys) without the number shadow would have looked better. I have a small supply of those jerseys (blank) and numbers to sew on them... just need to get that done.

Just like everything, else when it comes to uniforms, everybody has an opinion. I like teh white on aqua. Iam not a fan of white on white. The aqua on aqua are my all-time favorite look (not the current unis, but in the older, darker aqua like we wore in 2002. I would love to have seen an all aqua in the pre-1997 uniforms). I hated the orange jerseys. I'm just glad they never went with an orange on aqua (I tried it in Madden once).

I didn't mind that logo either. I preferred the logo that immediately preceded it, but the 97-2012 logo was perfectly acceptable. The only thing about that look I wa snot a fan of was the number shading on the uniforms. A straight aqua/orange (white jerseys) and white/orange (aqua jerseys) without the number shadow would have looked better. I have a small supply of those jerseys (blank) and numbers to sew on them... just need to get that done.
I actually think the white on aqua is the only combo that looks good with this new logo. Though Miami always seems to lose in that combo lol

I turned the game on midway through the first quarter. The hideous aqua pants jumped off the screen. Just disgusting looking. Aqua pants should never be worn by anyone. Not in public and not in sports. Throw in the terrible logo and we were rocking the worst uniforms in the nfl this weekend.

You idiot clown! You really should proofread your stuff before you post. You owe the fine people of this forum that. Your typing isn't awesome at all.:) It would be nice if the mods allowed an edit feature.

You idiot clown! You really should proofread your stuff before you post. You owe the fine people of this forum that. Your typing isn't awesome at all.:) It would be nice if the mods allowed an edit feature.
You can still edit posts, but it has to be within a certain amount of time I believe

Back
Top Bottom