Theisman is an idiot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Theisman is an idiot

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Did any of you just listen to him compare brady to marino with his "sliding ability" please spare me joe....
you should never mention those 2 names in the same sentance. joe t. is a complete idiot and he makes me sick:barf: with his idiotic comments.

haha that face throwing up rules.

The only time marino and brady should be mentioned in the same sentence is when saying "Tom brady will never be as good, or dream about being as good as Dan Marino...... the football god"

haha that face throwing up rules.

The only time marino and brady should be mentioned in the same sentence is when saying "Tom brady will never be as good, or dream about being as good as Dan Marino...... the football god"
really thats like comparing a corvette to a pinto please spare me. joe needs to send me some of what he is smoking that is some really good stuff!!:redeye:

He said it reminds him of Marino. Is it illegal for a QB to do anything that makes you think of Marino?? It's kinda annoying. Newsflash.....there are things that other QBs do that remind you of Marino.

We could go on and on about how great a player Tom Brady is. He's damn good. Accept it and get over it.

Originally posted by Muck
He said it reminds him of Marino. Is it illegal for a QB to do anything that makes you think of Marino?? It's kinda annoying. Newsflash.....there are things that other QBs do that remind you of Marino.

We could go on and on about how great a player Tom Brady is. He's damn good. Accept it and get over it.

the voice of reason.

Muck can you take off yoru brady jersey? It doesn't remind me of marino the way he does it.

You gotta calm down muck my friend, I'm not being narrow minded, I just love my marino, you take things to seriously a lot of the time.

And he continued to compare them briefly, he said he did it well, but not as quick and smooth as marino, i forget how he put it.

Tom Brady is a damn good QB, but hes no Marino. There will never be another Dan Marino. Just like theyll never be another Walter Payton, John Elway, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Gale Sayers, Dick Butkus, Larry Csonka, Tim Brown, Jim Brown, Ronnie Lott, Mel Blount...ect..

Brady= one of the best QB's playing today.

Marino= easily one of the best, if not the, best QB's ever

Brady will never be a Marino b/c there will never be another Dan the Man. Comparing them is like comparing a hamburger and a steak on a golden plate.

How dare you leave barry sanders off that list! lol

:eek: Holy crap how dare I?? Ill fix it, thanks. He kinda goes under the "ect" part but he is the 2nd greatest RB ever(behind Payton IMO).

Originally posted by DolFan31
Tom Brady is a damn good QB, but hes no Marino. There will never be another Dan Marino. Just like theyll never be another Walter Payton, John Elway, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Gale Sayers, Dick Butkus, Larry Csonka, Tim Brown, Jim Brown, Ronnie Lott, Mel Blount,BARRY SANDERS, Emmit Smith...ect..

Back
Top Bottom