Theisman is an idiot | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Theisman is an idiot

i've said it once and i'll say it again. theisman is a moron and i hate his guts. that whole crew blows to be honest.

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
his numbers tds to ints the team is good and therfore giving him more credit.

Should he not share in the credit? Jay Fiedler gets all the blame when Miami losses! I think we can agree that Brady is not best Q.B in football but he wins, now its not always because of him but there has been more than a few tiomes that he has lead the team to a late victory or a come back win. I am sure I will get roasted for this but I would take Brady over Manning. :)

Originally posted by pats4life

Should he not share in the credit? Jay Fiedler gets all the blame when Miami losses! I think we can agree that Brady is not best Q.B in football but he wins, now its not always because of him but there has been more than a few tiomes that he has lead the team to a late victory or a come back win. I am sure I will get roasted for this but I would take Brady over Manning. :)
roasted is not the word for that.

Check out my location...I am deluged w/ Brady info.

I watch most Patriots games, merely because Fox games are not typically on opposite them. Brady can barely throw over 10 yards. He is helped out by a good line. He is very accurate but only because he is always throwing short passes. I have not seen him be a very good leader and I have seen the majority of his games.

This is a minor quibble, but that picture of him w/ the part down the middle is absolutely hideous and makes me hate him even more.

He did crap in the postseason in 2001 and yet STILL won Super Bowl MVP, when Vinatieri deserved it. He did not deserve the Pro Bowl in 2001, 18 TD's 12 INT's is Pro Bowl? He is overrated. Lots of hype that people buy into, much like Ken Dorsey in college.

All this crap about Brady being an MVP candidate is just that: crap. If a QB is an MVP candidate, he should actually be leading his team towards a good offense, not a stagnant one like the current Patriots. Anyone could pass in the NE system, even Rick Mirer(and that says a LOT). It is a system bred for short boring passes.

For that matter, I don't see the 'great playcalling' that supposedly happens w/ NE. I can usually tell what they're gonna do simply based on who is in motion. Their defense simply blitzes a lot, why doesn't anyone realize that? Pick up the blitz and take the short pass because a blitz leaves the team open to short passes.

At least I can take solace in the fact that the Patriots could win the next 10 Super Bowls and still not be more popular than the Red Sox.

He throws just as well long as he does short, take the Miami game as an example or the Denver game or if you watched last nights game, but he does throw the ball short more often but you must also take in account that is how our offense is set up.

I completly disagree that he is not a leader, he has many 4th quarter come backs and is very calm and collective in the pocket! I am not sure how you define a cluch player, I dont care what anyone says it takes some serious nerves to lead a last minute drive to win a Super Bowl and thats why he is the only QB playing that has done it, other than Montana I cant name another can you?

He lead the leauge in TD passes last year and this year he leads the league in wins, he is not responsible for all the wins but he has not cost us any games either how many QB's playing can say that?

The Patriots play within there strength like Miami we have a very good defense and we depend on it to win games most times but when needed we have gotten into shutouts and won, Indy, Tenn, Denver, and those are because of Tom Brady and his performance.

Well if you can see what is coming perhaps you should be a coach, I dont want to make fun of you but that is a silly comment considering you listen to the PROFESIONALS and they tell you get so many looks from the Patriots you have no idea what is coming or where its coming from.

Originally posted by pats4life
He throws just as well long as he does short, take the Miami game as an example or the Denver game or if you watched last nights game, but he does throw the ball short more often but you must also take in account that is how our offense is set up.

I completly disagree that he is not a leader, he has many 4th quarter come backs and is very calm and collective in the pocket! I am not sure how you define a cluch player, I dont care what anyone says it takes some serious nerves to lead a last minute drive to win a Super Bowl and thats why he is the only QB playing that has done it, other than Montana I cant name another can you?

He lead the leauge in TD passes last year and this year he leads the league in wins, he is not responsible for all the wins but he has not cost us any <a href="http://go-advertising.com?go=games" onmouseover="window.status = 'goto: games';return 1" onmouseout="window.status=''">games</a> either how many QB's playing can say that?

The Patriots play within there strength like Miami we have a very good defense and we depend on it to win <a href="http://go-advertising.com?go=games" onmouseover="window.status = 'goto: games';return 1" onmouseout="window.status=''">games</a> most times but when needed we have gotten into shutouts and won, Indy, Tenn, Denver, and those are because of Tom Brady and his performance.

Well if you can see what is coming perhaps you should be a coach, I dont want to make fun of you but that is a silly comment considering you listen to the PROFESIONALS and they tell you get so many looks from the Patriots you have no idea what is coming or where its coming from.

Are these the same professionals that ride every popular player as if they are God and turn on them as soon as said player makes a mistake(Donovan McNabb)? Don't believe everything you read...

And I really don't think you are in a position to insult others when you say that you'd rather have Brady over Peyton Manning. That's just plain dumb.

I don't have Brady in my top 5, or maybe even top 10 of current QB's. Let's see if he makes it, in no particular order:

Peyton Manning
Steve McNair
Marc Bulger
Donovan McNabb
Drew Bledsoe
Matt Hasselback
Trent Green
Daunte Culpepper
Brad Johnson
Rich Gannon

Nope, looks like he doesn't qualify in my book. Keep in mind, this is not who is doing best this year, it is overall. Of course, Brady wouldn't make my top 5 of QB's doing well this year either.

I can't comment upon the Super Bowl comeback because I didn't watch it. I then boycotted the NFL for a season(2002) so that it could right itself. Obviously, something was wrong w/ it if the Patriots won. Thankfully, it went back to normal(allowing GOOD teams to win the Super Bowl).

I can't argue him anymore. I get enough of that here in MA.

Go Red Sox.

Originally posted by uncle_joe

Are these the same professionals that ride every popular player as if they are God and turn on them as soon as said player makes a mistake(Donovan McNabb)? Don't believe everything you read...

And I really don't think you are in a position to insult others when you say that you'd rather have Brady over Peyton Manning. That's just plain dumb.

I don't have Brady in my top 5, or maybe even top 10 of current QB's. Let's see if he makes it, in no particular order:

Peyton Manning
Steve McNair
Marc Bulger
Donovan McNabb
Drew Bledsoe
Matt Hasselback
Trent Green
Daunte Culpepper
Brad Johnson
Rich Gannon

Nope, looks like he doesn't qualify in my book. Keep in mind, this is not who is doing best this year, it is overall. Of course, Brady wouldn't make my top 5 of QB's doing well this year either.

I can't comment upon the Super Bowl comeback because I didn't watch it. I then boycotted the NFL for a season(2002) so that it could right itself. Obviously, something was wrong w/ it if the Patriots won. Thankfully, it went back to normal(allowing GOOD teams to win the Super Bowl).

I can't argue him anymore. I get enough of that here in MA.

Go Red Sox.

Well it's pretty obvious you DON'T watch football because you just included Drew Bledsoe in the top 10 in the NFL. That is ridiculous. Then in your other post you talk about how teams should just pick up the blitz and throw short against the Pats. Hmmm.... seems like Pennington tried that last night and it resulted in an interception to Teddy Bruschi, and an interception to Willie McGinest. Better go back to the drawing board with that theory. Then in another post you say Brady can't throw the ball 10 yards. Hmmm I remember and 82 yard bomb against a certain Miami team earlier this year. I remember a 35 yard strike on the first Pats offensive play last night. And of course you wouldn't remember who led the NFL in td passes last year because you "boycotted" the nfl. Obviously you like to argue because you can't back up any of your assertions with facts. If you don't like brady or his hairstyle for that matter, that's fine, but if you're going to make ridiculous statements at least try to back them up with some facts.

Yeah, I hate the patriots and pretty boy brady WITH A PASSION, but he is definitely better than Bledsoe, Brad Johnson, and Rich Gannon.

Boy, you want to talk about overrated, Brad Johnson is the epitome of overrated.

I have not insulted anyone by saying that I would take Brady over Manning! Its my opinion and I am more than justified in stating it. I think Manning is a tremdous Q.B. but I always get the feeling that he cant win the big game, perhaps he will prove me wrong or maybe he wont but for right now I will stick with Brady I would however take McNair over Brady but out of your top 10 list that would be, I am still wondering how you put Bledsoe in that list, he is not a good Q.B anymore. As for your lack of comment on the super bowl drive you should try and stay constaint with your earlier statment

"He did crap in the postseason in 2001 and yet STILL won Super Bowl MVP, when Vinatieri deserved it. He did not deserve the Pro Bowl in 2001, 18 TD's 12 INT's is Pro Bowl? He is overrated. Lots of hype that people buy into, much like Ken Dorsey in college"

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Well you ripped me through your opinion. The way you conveyed it was rather harsh, and I feel trying to cut people who &quot;dont think brady is good&quot; down.

So because I posted something that went against your opinion.....even though I didn't address you or anyone else by name........that constitutes "ripping" you?? :confused:

As I stated earlier, I was not being harsh. For some reason, you're just interperating it that way. I don't know how much clearer I can make this.

I think brady is a good qb. All I am saying is convey your message in a nicer manner.

So all the smilies in my 2nd reply weren't enough to convince you that I'm not blitzing you??

I hate saying this, but perhaps you need to grow some thicker skin. Or just not take things so seriously.

And lastly I didn't say you were being harsh towards anyone else.

I know you didn't. Never said you did. But that's not relevant here.

You seem to think I have a problem with you, atleast I feel that way by the way you direct things towards me, and I don't.

That's not what I'm conveying at all. All I'm saying is that you're misinterperating both what I'm saying and the tone in which I'm stating it. I'm telling you man, just go back and read my first post. The person after me replied "the voice of reason". He understood what I was trying to say.

Pats4, I certainly can't knock you for taking Brady over Manning because I see your point.

Brady won more big games in 2001 than Manning has his entire collegiate and professional career. And until this season, Tom Brady would have been absolutely considered the better leader (this year Manning has stepped it up).

If I had to choose, I'd take Manning. But I wouldn't be complaining if we had Brady. And neither would Dolfans.

I dont know it just seemed like you were trying to cut me down by saying like brady is a good qb, get over it. I didn't realize you were trying to say that in a nice way?

I figured the smiles were out of sarcasm because of how i thought of your first post.

And I have thick skin, if you were cutting me down, it doesn't hurt me personally I was just pointing it out.

Back
Top Bottom