Theisman is an idiot | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Theisman is an idiot

Originally posted by DolFan31

:eek: Holy crap how dare I?? Ill fix it, thanks. He kinda goes under the "ect" part but he is the 2nd greatest RB ever(behind Payton IMO).

Nope, can't put sanders under the ect, too good. I really liked sayers even though I was not alive to watch him.

I'm giving up fiedler for new years.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

Nope, can't put sanders under the ect, too good. I really liked sayers even though I was not alive to watch him.

We all have our personal new year's resolutions.

I wasnt around when half of those players played! lol

True and true.

I'm only giving up fiedler for new years if he continues to stink up the joint :p if not I have a spot reserved on the bandwagon.

Muck can you take off yoru brady jersey? It doesn't remind me of marino the way he does it.

You gotta calm down muck my friend, I'm not being narrow minded, I just love my marino, you take things to seriously a lot of the time.

And he continued to compare them briefly, he said he did it well, but not as quick and smooth as marino, i forget how he put it.

I take things too seriously?? :lol: If you say so dude.......

See, your post is a trap now. I can't rip it to shreds now because I'll come off like I'm "taking things too seriously". :lol: Bravo dude.

But it's funny that you say I take things too seriously, when you spent your first week here fighting with the other members. :tongue:

What about Pennington and Montana. It didn't come up tonight but it has. 5 picks huh it looks like Chad's WEAK arm is catchiing up with him.

Jim Brown > Walter Payton, could you imagine if Brown didnt retire early, Emmitt could only dream of having the all-time rushing record...

Barry could've been better than Walter Payton, but we'll never know...

All Joe Theisman cares about is throwing the ball "down the field" and clock management. On every other stupid detail, and I mean stupid, Paul McGuire beats him to the punch.

Muck when I first came here I was trying to be a jerk, I changed my ways.

Your going ot tell me you don't take things to seriously when you totally ripped me for that post?

I know Brady is a good qb, and I don't think no qb should be compared to marino, but the guy that shouldnt' be compared to marino yet is brady.

uh he wasn't comparing Brady's all-round skills to Marino's all round skills. his pocket presence, and his pocket presence alone, were being compared to Marino's.

you're reaching slightly on this one.

Muck when I first came here I was trying to be a jerk, I changed my ways.

Your going ot tell me you don't take things to seriously when you totally ripped me for that post?

:confused: How did I rip you, man?? I never even said your name. And there were 5 posts before mine. I wasn't harsh or rash. You just interperated it that way for some reason.

You've been here long enough to see the number of "Brady isn't very good" threads/posts we've had around here. That was also where my post was geared.

I know Brady is a good qb, and I don't think no qb should be compared to marino, but the guy that shouldnt' be compared to marino yet is brady.

Great. But just remember, it's your opinion. And I'm entitled to mine.

Finally, Simpleton makes a great point. And his post echoes what I was trying to convey in the first place.

Yes, true, but I never said he compared their all around skills. I said it was the "sliding ability" he was comparing, not at one time did I say they compared to two qbs as a whole.

Well you ripped me through your opinion. The way you conveyed it was rather harsh, and I feel trying to cut people who "dont think brady is good" down.

I think brady is a good qb. All I am saying is convey your message in a nicer manner.

And lastly I didn't say you were being harsh towards anyone else.

You seem to think I have a problem with you, atleast I feel that way by the way you direct things towards me, and I don't.

Back
Top Bottom