There are 2 Dolphins I am sad for | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There are 2 Dolphins I am sad for

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Another year starts, and Chambers and McMichael don't have the support for them to finally show off how good they can be. We all know they are very talented, but neither of them have put up the pro bowl numbers that they are more than capable of doing. You put these guys on a team that can protect the QB long enough for them to run deep routes, and a QB that could get them ball consistently, and they both are shu ins for the probowl. I hope before either of them depart we get a QB that can utilize these two talents.

Give AJ a chance man. To many things went wrong last year, it was a freak year. When AJ gets some practice and some time to throw the ball he will improve enough to let Chambers and McMike showcase their talents.

God TOS suks right now. Get real and get some intelligence, How exactly does a qb provide protection? He should be a franchise LT as well as a franchise QB?

Cry in your spilled milk that you know more than Saban because we didnt draft a qb. Waaaa, waaaa. Grow up, have some faith in teh coach who many wanted, at least give him the benefit of teh doubt. Every draft expert except Pricko gave us high marks, so trust Nick.

rickeyrunsover said:
God TOS suks right now. Get real and get some intelligence, How exactly does a qb provide protection? He should be a franchise LT as well as a franchise QB?

Cry in your spilled milk that you know more than Saban because we didnt draft a qb. Waaaa, waaaa. Grow up, have some faith in teh coach who many wanted, at least give him the benefit of teh doubt. Every draft expert except Pricko gave us high marks, so trust Nick.

I would watch your mouth son. Did I take a shot at Saban or the draft? No. I have posted several time this is the best draft that I can remember in my 20 years as Dolphan. When we signed Saban I thanked god dispite not beleaving in him.

We had alot of holes to fill, and we did a great job filling the ones we could through the draft. Does that make me lose touch with realalty? No. We still have a QB that threw more tds for the other team than he did ours. Stocker McDougal can not single handedly save one of the worst o-lines in the NFL. There is a chance the o-line turns it around, and AJ lights it up, but that is a big maybee. I am not questioning the choices Nick made I am simply pointing out we still have a couple holes, and Randy is in a contract year.

McMicheals had really good numbers last year. If it wasn't for the fact for last year being the year of god like numbers for the tight ends he would of made the probowl.

yeah too bad we didn't draft a 3rd string QB and expect him to be the future star of the dolphins...

Mate, Chambers needs to stand up and improve his play. Part of the reason why Chambers hasn't made the Pro Bowl is because he isn't as consistent as he should be. Yes, the system has hurt him, but he needs to become a better player.

I agree with Boomer.

I'm sorry guys but if you really are a #1 receiver then you put up better numbers than Chambers (even in our sh*tty system). Chambers has moments of brilliance but right now I see him as a #2 receiver. Everyone clamoring for a #3 receiver is wrong in my opinion. I think we need a #1 receiver because Chambers hasn't shown that he can do that yet.

Hard to pass when 6 in the box can stop your running game cold.. GreenMonster

caneaddict said:
I agree with Boomer.

I'm sorry guys but if you really are a #1 receiver then you put up better numbers than Chambers (even in our sh*tty system). Chambers has moments of brilliance but right now I see him as a #2 receiver. Everyone clamoring for a #3 receiver is wrong in my opinion. I think we need a #1 receiver because Chambers hasn't shown that he can do that yet.

Booker is still a good age for wide recievers and shown that he is capable of being a number one.

I would watch your mouth son.

No room for that here.

Stocker McDougal can not single handedly save one of the worst o-lines in the NFL.

Don't forget to mention that they're one of the youngest and only started playing together last year. But, whether he can teach our guys anything has yet to be determined, so don't jump to conclusions so quickly.

Besides, a little improvement from our O-line, D-line, and RB play, all have positive effects on our ability to pass the ball efficiently. Not to mention the mental state of the locker room. Which you would have to believe is a complete 180 from last year.

Dajesus said:
We had alot of holes to fill, and we did a great job filling the ones we could through the draft. Does that make me lose touch with realalty? No. We still have a QB that threw more tds for the other team than he did ours. Stocker McDougal can not single handedly save one of the worst o-lines in the NFL. There is a chance the o-line turns it around, and AJ lights it up, but that is a big maybee. I am not questioning the choices Nick made I am simply pointing out we still have a couple holes, and Randy is in a contract year.

Okay, screw the cap and lets trade for Pro-Bowl offensive linemen. I would say that there is no way that the offensive line will be any worse than last year. AJ will be better (probably will not ever be a Pro-Bowler) and the o-line will improve with Houch whipping them into shape. It's amazing that the team even won 4 games last year when you consider how many f-ups were running the show.

This year, you'll see a different team taking the field--personnel and attitude.

Feeley may not be a Pro Bowl QB, but he has the ability to be solid. With a better O-line and a running game he will get a chance to be more productive. McMike has nothing to complain about because with the way the offense was last year, it gave him the chance to get alot more balls just as a safety valve. Chambers though should see his numbers improve if he can step his own game up. Part of the reason he never got much of a chance with Fiedler though was because Fiedler couldn't throw deep, which is Chambers' strength. Feeley can, so there should be no excuses this year.

GreenMonster said:
Hard to pass when 6 in the box can stop your running game cold.. GreenMonster

Try five in the box! Our blocking scheme was so out of sync last year, we'd have a couple of linemen looking for someone to block while our RB was getting tea-bagged after a 5 yard loss.

Back
Top Bottom