There are 2 Dolphins I am sad for | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There are 2 Dolphins I am sad for

Dajesus said:
I didn't get to your response before I posted this, and still haven't. Reading this post is enough. You still haven't disputed my opinon, but yet you say
I can't take people not agreeing with me. That I can handle, and don't expect everyone to agree with me. I can't handle someone who doesn't dispute my opion with any new insight, but just stoops to name calling. By definition disagreeing means you have an opinon, but you didn't share one. You just said for me to get real and some intelligence, and the rest of the post has nothing to do with anything I said. Here are your words.

God TOS suks right now. Get real and get some intelligence, How exactly does a qb provide protection? He should be a franchise LT as well as a franchise QB?

Cry in your spilled milk that you know more than Saban because we didnt draft a qb. Waaaa, waaaa. Grow up, have some faith in teh coach who many wanted, at least give him the benefit of teh doubt. Every draft expert except Pricko gave us high marks, so trust Nick.

If you have been around here you would know I am very sarcastic as well, but I fail to see sarcasism here. I see you saying I have no intelligence, yet you didn't even take the time to read/understand what I was saying.

Well if you didnt read my last post that is why. In a nutshell, you made a reference to line protection AND bad decisions by AJ you then said if they had a qb that could get them the ball. Somewhere in there I mistook teh 2 for one thinking you left out something implying AJ was responsible for the lack of protection. That was teh misread and the comment. I knew you didnt think that was what you meant to say, I was poking fun of what I perceived as an error in transference of an idea. As I said in my response, I reread teh post and yes undertsand with what you really said that my post comes off as name calling. Sorry if that doesnt solve it,I truly wasnt trying to be insulting I was trying to be sarcastic, it came off bad.

As far as my opinion? I agree that AJ has made bad decisions. I agree he has alot to prove. What disagree is that the belief he cant. I think he was in over his head last year in a system that did him no favors, combined with horrible coaching, horrible o-line play, no threat, no sniff of a ground game that even made teh rushing DE and LBs even turn their head away from AJ and a team at a crossroads that was in the dysfunctyional stage contributed to teh shortcomings. I think it is very possible that with proper ,real NFL coaching, a supporting cast, and an imanigative, NFL style offensive system, there is no excuse for AJ not to improve and I believe he can. I also see IMO that Saban at least see some hope that he can because if next years and teh year after that is as weak as reported, and he has no semblence of belief AJ could be the guy, I cannot see hopw he fails to draft a qb this year. There it is with no sarcasm.

Dude I promise you, whether I agree or not, I respect all true fin fans opinions. And I normally dont apologize for my posts, but I was completely out of line. I do sincerely apologize.

rickeyrunsover said:
Well if you didnt read my last post that is why. In a nutshell, you made a reference to line protection AND bad decisions by AJ you then said if they had a qb that could get them the ball. Somewhere in there I mistook teh 2 for one thinking you left out something implying AJ was responsible for the lack of protection. That was teh misread and the comment. I knew you didnt think that was what you meant to say, I was poking fun of what I perceived as an error in transference of an idea. As I said in my response, I reread teh post and yes undertsand with what you really said that my post comes off as name calling. Sorry if that doesnt solve it,I truly wasnt trying to be insulting I was trying to be sarcastic, it came off bad.

As far as my opinion? I agree that AJ has made bad decisions. I agree he has alot to prove. What disagree is that the belief he cant. I think he was in over his head last year in a system that did him no favors, combined with horrible coaching, horrible o-line play, no threat, no sniff of a ground game that even made teh rushing DE and LBs even turn their head away from AJ and a team at a crossroads that was in the dysfunctyional stage contributed to teh shortcomings. I think it is very possible that with proper ,real NFL coaching, a supporting cast, and an imanigative, NFL style offensive system, there is no excuse for AJ not to improve and I believe he can. I also see IMO that Saban at least see some hope that he can because if next years and teh year after that is as weak as reported, and he has no semblence of belief AJ could be the guy, I cannot see hopw he fails to draft a qb this year. There it is with no sarcasm.

Dude I promise you, whether I agree or not, I respect all true fin fans opinions. And I normally dont apologize for my posts, but I was completely out of line. I do sincerely apologize.

It is a great sig. No hard feelings I was just trying to get a real response out of you.

I think the Ronnie Brown factor is gettin gover played. Yes he will be a threat, and I think will have a great career. That being said look back when we had Ricky. He rushed for 1800 yards and 1200 yards in back to back seasons, but teams still begged Jay to beet them. Our playaction game got no respect, and we still couldn' pass the ball. Hopefully a more imangineitve game plan can help that. I still think when we start the season against 4 of the top 10 defenses of last year they will focus on getting inside AJ's head. Even if he keeps the job in camp, he starts against a very tough first quarter of the season. Playing Denver, NY, Buffalo, Carolina, and Tampa to start the season doesn't bode well for a young o-line, rookie RB, and a QB on a short leash.

Losman7 said:
Listen, Chambers is very good. But he is now going into year 5 of his career, and you are still waiting for him to have a "breakout" year.

Could it be that if he was open more AJ/Fiedler would have gotten him the ball?

I mean, he's supposed to have all sorts of potential, but up until last year he had teams stacking 8 in the box and he still isn't putting up Number 1 reciever numbers.

He's open a lot. I've lost count how many times Fiedler either overthrew or underthrew him.

Dajesus said:
It is a great sig. No hard feelings I was just trying to get a real response out of you.

I think the Ronnie Brown factor is gettin gover played. Yes he will be a threat, and I think will have a great career. That being said look back when we had Ricky. He rushed for 1800 yards and 1200 yards in back to back seasons, but teams still begged Jay to beet them. Our playaction game got no respect, and we still couldn' pass the ball. Hopefully a more imangineitve game plan can help that. I still think when we start the season against 4 of the top 10 defenses of last year they will focus on getting inside AJ's head. Even if he keeps the job in camp, he starts against a very tough first quarter of the season. Playing Denver, NY, Buffalo, Carolina, and Tampa to start the season doesn't bode well for a young o-line, rookie RB, and a QB on a short leash.

Yeah true. Better coaching and a more creative attack should help. Hopefully AJ proves he has the talent. I think he will. But who knows. Frerrotte knows the system, if AJ cant cut it,Gus can play til we groom the next qb. I just think AJ will be better with better protection, a ground game and good coaching. With Jay, defenses also knw that deep outs and deep routes were not a threat, Aj can make those passes.

Hopefully we turn things around this year, Saban made some good picks that will help this team. I trust that he will get the qb to lead us if AJ cannot. Maybe Rivers next year, maybe not, but someone.

Hey guys it aint all bad. I think that under Linehan we will utilise chambers and Mc michael a lot better than last year, and toward the end of last year we would all agree that there was improvement in the O-line. Remember that 1st quarter against the Bills, hopefully that is what we are going to see more of. Houck will also stamp his own mark on the line as well. Too many negative vibes, lets have some faith in what is happening.

Whitedolphin54 said:
Hey guys it aint all bad. I think that under Linehan we will utilise chambers and Mc michael a lot better than last year, and toward the end of last year we would all agree that there was improvement in the O-line. Remember that 1st quarter against the Bills, hopefully that is what we are going to see more of. Houck will also stamp his own mark on the line as well. Too many negative vibes, lets have some faith in what is happening.

I agree. The best thing to do now is think positively and start saying how great we think Chambers and McMichael will be this season.

Dajesus said:

I think you're absolutely wrong that a running game won't help and I point you to the first quarter of the bills game as proof. When the bills decided to play as if we actually had a running game and not just constantly blitz us, AJ tore the defense a new cornhole with three TD passes in one quarter.

Comparing Jay's ability to make the defense pay with play action, to AJ's ability to do the same, is almost laughable. When jay was the QB the defense only had to cover 3/4 of the field because, as has been said by people around the league, Jay just didn't have the arm to use the entire field. AJ does have the arm. It's almost as simple as that. I say almost because it's never that simple, the blockers have to do their job and the recevers have to get seperation but, if that happens AJ has PROVEN he can do his part.

I agree with Boomer TOO MANY DROPS FROM BOTH Chambers and McMicheal..., some were absolutely crucial...!

Dajesus said:
Another year starts, and Chambers and McMichael don't have the support for them to finally show off how good they can be. We all know they are very talented, but neither of them have put up the pro bowl numbers that they are more than capable of doing. You put these guys on a team that can protect the QB long enough for them to run deep routes, and a QB that could get them ball consistently, and they both are shu ins for the probowl. I hope before either of them depart we get a QB that can utilize these two talents.
shoot, the OC said that deep routes by chambers were a HUGE part of this year's offensive plan... it'll come, wait for it... wait for it...
if the dolphins get hakim, chambers will get his time having a great receiver next to him

caneaddict said:
I agree with Boomer.

I'm sorry guys but if you really are a #1 receiver then you put up better numbers than Chambers (even in our sh*tty system). Chambers has moments of brilliance but right now I see him as a #2 receiver. Everyone clamoring for a #3 receiver is wrong in my opinion. I think we need a #1 receiver because Chambers hasn't shown that he can do that yet.

I totally agree with you on this. I made a point that the phins need wide receiver help and was blasted for it. Chambers is a good receiver but he needs help on the other side to take away being double team all the time. Is Chambers a good #1 receiver? yes, can he take over a game? I just don't know.

You can watch your mouth too. That person posted that I was dumb, and shouldn't be posting. I thought I was very nice in my response considering what he said to me.

Maybe so, but that still doesn't make you the resident tough guy who goes around telling people to watch their mouths. If you read my complete response I made no digs at you whatsoever. Yet, you choose to tell me to watch my mouth as well. For what? All you accomplish in doing that is damage your own credibility. If you want to argue your point, that one thing. Belittling others to make your point is another.

Back
Top Bottom