there is still a chance will poole could..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

there is still a chance will poole could.....

with all our coaching staff changes, it looks like Saban should have gotten a better training staff the way we seem to always get players seriously hurt in practice.

godfater21 said:
with all our coaching staff changes, it looks like Saban should have gotten a better training staff the way we seem to always get players seriously hurt in practice.

I don't understand...one person gets hurt in camp. We don't know how it happened...could have been a freak accident. Guys are coming in from their own offseason workouts..who knows how well Poole kept himself and whether this was a result of being out of shape and you start blaming the training staff and Saban is now worthless ?? Who are all these players that have gotten hurt in practice ???

LarryFinFan said:
I don't understand...one person gets hurt in camp. We don't know how it happened...could have been a freak accident. Guys are coming in from their own offseason workouts..who knows how well Poole kept himself and whether this was a result of being out of shape and you start blaming the training staff and Saban is now worthless ?? Who are all these players that have gotten hurt in practice ???

Who said Saban was worthless? Will poole just got a serious injury, look at last year all the injuries starting with bostons. go further back to Yatil green. injuries seem to plague this team. and as per my first statement. I'm not sure if Saban kept the same trainers from the past, But that is one area this team needs to upgrade.

LarryFinFan said:
And how would you know that any of your response is fact?
The media lock-down is imo an attempt to STOP all the numerous leaks that plagued the Wanny years as h-c!!

Marino1983

godfater21 said:
How can you come to this conclusion when you do not have ALL or maybe ANY of the fact's??
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
How can you come to this conclusion when you do not have ALL or maybe ANY of the fact's??
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Like I said injuries seem to plague this team. and when players get hurt in most cases it is due to a problem with the training staff. givin the teams past injuries now this one. Miami needs to evaluate it's training staff and see if it need to clean house before the injuries start to snowball like they did last year, and in years past.

Assuming that Poole is out for the season with a torn ACL, isn't that going to hurt him in the long run. Does it affect his speed (slowing him down) for the rest of his career. OR is it something he can recover 100%.

I can't believe that troll that came here last night was right. Nobody believed him including myself. I don't understand why this wasn't reported sooner. It said this happened a week ago? :cry:

KuD said:
I can't believe that troll that came here last night was right. Nobody believed him including myself. I don't understand why this wasn't reported sooner. It said this happened a week ago? :cry:

:smackhead

I'm not assuming anything about the injury until the team releases a statement. We haven't seen it yet because this is all just starting, but I think we're likely to see wildly inaccurate reports about guys' injury situations under the Saban era with him putting such a tight clamp on the information outflow. It wouldn't even surprise me if Poole had no injury and Saban was trying to test out an information leak.

ckparrothead said:
I'm not assuming anything about the injury until the team releases a statement. We haven't seen it yet because this is all just starting, but I think we're likely to see wildly inaccurate reports about guys' injury situations under the Saban era with him putting such a tight clamp on the information outflow. It wouldn't even surprise me if Poole had no injury and Saban was trying to test out an information leak.

:roflmao:

ckparrothead said:

It would suprise me more then anything...

KuD said:

How is he a troll?

Back
Top Bottom