there is still a chance will poole could..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

there is still a chance will poole could.....

godfater21 said:
A good training staff would make sure players stretch properly and stretch everything. they would also fully study a players health and evaluate there risk of injuries.If Players are getting hurt just from running than they are not stretching properly or not stretching everything. they could have had a minor injurie they where not aware of because the training staff was not doing there job. A good training staff knows every players health down to an ingrown hair.
I believe that your point is that the trainers do have the ability to make sure that a player trains "properly". I agree with your point, but I also believe that you may have stretched it a little far, particularly in the case of ACL injuries. For people who have had ACL tears or at least witnessed players or other people have them, these injuries for the most part seem to be freak injuries. For instance, someone could be running along on grass, hit a divet, and tear an ACL. It's that simple and we've actually seen this happen with the wonderful dirt infield part of the field. Or better yet, remember D. Bowen's jumping off a ladder after changing a light bulb.

It actually seems so easy to tear an ACL, it's almost a wonder more people don't do it. Again, I for one am a "lucky" one. One ACL tear in each knee.

Back
Top Bottom