They Don’t Possibly Expect Us To Play On This Field Tomorrow Do They? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

They Don’t Possibly Expect Us To Play On This Field Tomorrow Do They?

When I install turf to my lawn you aren't supposed to walk on it until the roots take hold, which is in like about 2 weeks. So how i the hell are they able to replace the whole field a few days before the game?

I just saw that on TV and it looks bad. The crew will need to work all night just to get it to be bad instead of horrible. I don't know if they would have enough time to take that field off and put another one on.

When I install turf to my lawn you aren't supposed to walk on it until the roots take hold, which is in like about 2 weeks. So how i the hell are they able to replace the whole field a few days before the game?
I think part of it is that unlike your lawn where you'll install 2x4 sections of lawn or something like that, the turf for a field like miami comes in on a roll that's like 6' wide and who knows how long.

No mud tonight and it rained harder in a game as I have seen. Could be sloppy.

Maybe Gase will call a good game for a change and just run the hell out of Drake and Gore.

Back
Top Bottom