They just showed Tannehil walking on sideline | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

They just showed Tannehil walking on sideline

If we make the playoffs you plan Tannehill if we get past the Wildcard. But I don't see that happening if Moore continues to play this poorly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaving Moore in as the starter gives Miami the best chance to make playoffs and make a SB run. It is nice to have a QB that actually throws the ball beyond the 1st down marker on 3rd downs. It will be good to have Tannehill as a backup though for the playoffs assuming we get there.

Uhhh... it's Christmas eve, not April fools day.

Leaving Moore in as the starter gives Miami the best chance to make playoffs and make a SB run. It is nice to have a QB that actually throws the ball beyond the 1st down marker on 3rd downs. It will be good to have Tannehill as a backup though for the playoffs assuming we get there.

Are you actually WATCHING??? Cause Moore has been atrocious!!

LOL...why isn't this forum called Tanneheaven? Miami has now played two games under Moore, won both, scored more points in the two games Moore started than any of the 13 games Tannehill started.

LOL...why isn't this forum called Tanneheaven? Miami has now played two games under Moore, won both, scored more points in the two games Moore started than any of the 13 games Tannehill started.

Moore played AWFUL. There was a reason Gase gave the ball to Ajayi 32 times. And didn't let Moore pass at all in overtime. When he did he made a moronic decision of throwing a fade route on 3rd and 4 to Dion Sims right outside Field Goal territory.

Just heard someone on another page say they're only parading tannehill around on the sidelines to raise his trade value...like really? Ajayi and Franks won this game, Moore had very little to do with it.

I'm REALLY glad that we have Moore. Seriously, I mean that! Let's face it though. Moore is not the answer for us at QB. Tannehill might be but not Matt....

Moore still inaccurate as ever. Great deep ball though.

Moore missed Jarvis Landry on big third and 5. He locked on too.

Moore played AWFUL. There was a reason Gase gave the ball to Ajayi 32 times. And didn't let Moore pass at all in overtime. When he did he made a moronic decision of throwing a fade route on 3rd and 4 to Dion Sims right outside Field Goal territory.

I get it, you prefer Tannehill over the team.

I'm REALLY glad that we have Moore. Seriously, I mean that! Let's face it though. Moore is not the answer for us at QB. Tannehill might be but not Matt....

I'm of the opinion Miami needs to improve the QB this offseason as they have needed to since Marino retired. RT has had 5 years and showed he's not the answer. I'm not a big Moore fan as a QB, but Miami seems to play better with him under center, puts up more points and wins games. Moore has two things superior to Tannehill...leadership and aggressiveness.

No sense in putting in a QB that is slow to react when his knee is fine when the team is scoring 34 ppg with Moore starting. Team first.

I get it, you prefer Tannehill over the team.

He's right though. Moore struggled. Wins a wins thougg

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

I'm of the opinion Miami needs to improve the QB this offseason as they have needed to since Marino retired. RT has had 5 years and showed he's not the answer. I'm not a big Moore fan as a QB, but Miami seems to play better with him under center, puts up more points and wins games. Moore has two things superior to Tannehill...leadership and aggressiveness.

No sense in putting in a QB that is slow to react when his knee is fine when the team is scoring 34 ppg with Moore starting. Team first.

Improve with what? Who's out there that is better? Please enlighten us

I wouldn't care if Kevin McCallister was the QB. I want wins. You guys bicker over the QB entirely too much.

I'm not a diehard fan of either QB, but if either is behind center I'm supporting them because they're a Miami Dolphin. But this is pretty spot on, this team has scored more points and have been more potent with Moore behind center.

Back
Top Bottom