They just showed Tannehil walking on sideline | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

They just showed Tannehil walking on sideline

He was walking without a limp and no crutch. Must of had a good appointment with Dr. Andrews cast is off soft brace on knee

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Ryan Tannehill is so tuff he defyies gravity.

Leaving Moore in as the starter gives Miami the best chance to make playoffs and make a SB run. It is nice to have a QB that actually throws the ball beyond the 1st down marker on 3rd downs. It will be good to have Tannehill as a backup though for the playoffs assuming we get there.

:lol: funny troll

I get it, you prefer Tannehill over the team.

I have a lot of respect for RH's opinions, so if he says Moore played a bad game today, I believe him. On the flip side, I definitely feel like you are bashing Ryan Tannehill to the point of absurdity these days.

I only saw overtime. :(

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

It's pathetic how emotional these arguments get. You'd think some of these posters are related to Tannehill. :bobdole:

With hoops gone and FFIB not posting so much, I actually think the most emotional QB posters right now are the oranges. :lol:

I have a lot of respect for RH's opinions, so if he says Moore played a bad game today, I believe him. On the flip side, I definitely feel like you are bashing Ryan Tannehill to the point of absurdity these days.
:

Moore played pretty poorly for most of the game. Poor accuracy on some throws, especially in the first half, and a couple of pretty bad decisions. However, he did make a couple nice plays...needed the 2 completions at the end of regulation to give Franks a shot at redemption.

With the D not showing up, we would have been in serious trouble without the running game carrying us...and the receivers turned a couple short passes into long plays by breaking tackles...

Moore played pretty poorly for most of the game. Poor accuracy on some throws, especially in the first half, and a couple of pretty bad decisions. However, he did make a couple nice plays...needed the 2 completions at the end of regulation to give Franks a shot at redemption.

With the D not showing up, we would have been in serious trouble without the running game carrying us...and the receivers turned a couple short passes into long plays by breaking tackles...

That sounds fair, and that still sounds like an acceptable performance from your backup quarterback. SO often I see backups who are a complete non-threat to do anything on the field.

That sounds fair, and that still sounds like an acceptable performance from your backup quarterback. SO often I see backups who are a complete non-threat to do anything on the field.

Yeah, i think it comes down to that. If we had to rely on Moore today, we likely would have lost with the way the d played. But in the context of the offense with the running game humming, he played ok. You don't expect your back up to carry the load.

Lost in all the drama and Ajayi's performance, Drake had a nice game. In addition to the long broken run for a TD, he had a nice kick off return to start the last drive of regulation at about the 40. Obviously those extra yards were pretty key to a tying drive ending in a 55 yard fg...

I only saw overtime. :(

Interesting you would feel the need to comment when you didn't watch the game. Moore didn't play an awful game. He did play pretty poor first half. He made one poor decision and throw that cost Miami a FG opportunity at the end of the fist half. He threw a couple of passes off target (the announcers did mention the weather being a factor on kicks and throws), but nothing RT doesn't do nearly every game. In the second half Moore played very well and stepped up when the game was on the line.

1st half = 5 for 14, 57 yards, 1 int
2nd half = 10 for 16, 176 yards, 2 TD

If it was RT instead of Moore playing this game and had the exact same day Moore had your friend RH and all the other fruitcakes would be creating post after post about when an incredible day and QB RT is.

And if you think I am bashing RT b/c I think Miami is a better team with Moore at QB who shows better leadership while Miami is scoring more points than any other games this season, led GWD in 2 of the 3 victories (3 if counting the FG to send it into OT) he's finished, is more aggressive and stretches out the defense by consistently taking shots over the top, is winning games on the road in December with the playoffs on the line against division foes Miami usually looses to under those circumstances so be it.

Interesting you would feel the need to comment when you didn't watch the game. Moore didn't play an awful game. He did play pretty poor first half. He made one poor decision and throw that cost Miami a FG opportunity at the end of the fist half. He threw a couple of passes off target (the announcers did mention the weather being a factor on kicks and throws), but nothing RT doesn't do nearly every game. In the second half Moore played very well and stepped up when the game was on the line.

If it was RT instead of Moore playing this game and had the exact same day Moore had your friend RH and all the other fruitcakes would be creating post after post about when an incredible day and QB RT is.

And if you think I am bashing RT b/c I think Miami is a better team with Moore at QB who shows better leadership while Miami is scoring more points than any other games this season, led GWD in 2 of the 3 victories (3 if counting the FG to send it into OT) he's finished, is more aggressive and stretches out the defense by consistently taking shots over the top, is winning games on the road in December with the playoffs on the line against division foes Miami usually looses to under those circumstances so be it.

Rogue 1 was closer to reality than this post

OK, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: your posts are miserable.

:lol: I feel devastated coming from someone that posts while admitting they are ignorant in what they are talking about.

I watched every minute of the game and so I am an expert.....and I can tell you that he is right, your posts are miserable.

Back
Top Bottom