They just showed Tannehil walking on sideline | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

They just showed Tannehil walking on sideline

I watched every minute of the game and so I am an expert.....and I can tell you that he is right, your posts are miserable.

I get it, it must be hard to accept that someone you have been crushing on for years and blaming everyone around him has been so easily replaceable and the offense has been playing better without him.

LOL...why isn't this forum called Tanneheaven? Miami has now played two games under Moore, won both, scored more points in the two games Moore started than any of the 13 games Tannehill started.

While this is true, I think Moore made lots of poor throws today and the reason we won was J train and those receivers making all of nothing. I don't think Moore is the future but I do think we can improve Tannehill cause he isn't either.

One thing that should be noted for anyone not watching or not paying attention, the offensive line was amazing in this game. I don't remember Matt Moore being hit once. With protection like that, you'd assume Tannehill would have also thrived in this game.

Let's go Chiefs. I want game #17. If Tannehill somehow gets healthy, great. If not, Matt Moore is the man.

:lol: I feel devastated coming from someone that posts while admitting they are ignorant in what they are talking about.

I'm an expert on terrible posts on internet message boards. I'll put myself up against anyone in expertise on that subject.

Leaving Moore in as the starter gives Miami the best chance to make playoffs and make a SB run. It is nice to have a QB that actually throws the ball beyond the 1st down marker on 3rd downs. It will be good to have Tannehill as a backup though for the playoffs assuming we get there.

You're crazy.

We won that game in spite of Moore yesterday. Moore was throwing balls behind receivers all afternoon and should have had a few more picks. Thank the football gods for the beast that is Jay Ajayi (and honorable mention to K. Drake, D. Will).

He will not win any games in the playoffs. We need Tannehill back for the Wildcard.

Moore is what he is: a good backup.

Seen that too

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan Tannehill is no longer wearing a cast on his injured knee.

Tannehill was treated by Dr. James Andrews last week in Pensacola, Florida. Per Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald, there is "real reason for optimism" that Tannehill can return at some point during the postseason. Matt Moore has held his own in Tannehill's absence, delivering six touchdowns with only two interceptions over two starts. A Denver loss on Sunday would send Miami to the playoffs for the first time since 2008.
Source: Miami Herald Dec 25 - 10:30 AM

Ryan Tannehill is no longer wearing a cast on his injured knee.

Tannehill was treated by Dr. James Andrews last week in Pensacola, Florida. Per Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald, there is "real reason for optimism" that Tannehill can return at some point during the postseason. Matt Moore has held his own in Tannehill's absence, delivering six touchdowns with only two interceptions over two starts. A Denver loss on Sunday would send Miami to the playoffs for the first time since 2008.
Source: Miami Herald Dec 25 - 10:30 AM

Great update, thank you for posting.

Interesting you would feel the need to comment when you didn't watch the game. Moore didn't play an awful game. He did play pretty poor first half. He made one poor decision and throw that cost Miami a FG opportunity at the end of the fist half. He threw a couple of passes off target (the announcers did mention the weather being a factor on kicks and throws), but nothing RT doesn't do nearly every game. In the second half Moore played very well and stepped up when the game was on the line.

1st half = 5 for 14, 57 yards, 1 int
2nd half = 10 for 16, 176 yards, 2 TD

If it was RT instead of Moore playing this game and had the exact same day Moore had your friend RH and all the other fruitcakes would be creating post after post about when an incredible day and QB RT is.

And if you think I am bashing RT b/c I think Miami is a better team with Moore at QB who shows better leadership while Miami is scoring more points than any other games this season, led GWD in 2 of the 3 victories (3 if counting the FG to send it into OT) he's finished, is more aggressive and stretches out the defense by consistently taking shots over the top, is winning games on the road in December with the playoffs on the line against division foes Miami usually looses to under those circumstances so be it.

pretty poor first half is an understatement

and no, we'd probably be saying tannehill played poorly in the first half but made some plays when it mattered...not his best performance, etc....your hyperbole is what makes your posts such garbage bs

i don't think anyone cares why you're self admittedly bashing our starting qb while he's sidelined with a knee injury, either.

moore is playing well in a tough spot since he's been called on....but tannehill is a far better qb, and will come back in if health permits...your specific opinions on the matter aren't even worth discussing

So a member starts a thread to share some good news about our #1 QB, and someone has to turn it into a "Moore is better" thread? For crying out loud. We're winning with Moore AND we're probably getting our starter back sooner than many of us thought possible. Why the hell are you ******s arguing? We've been blessed with abundance. Enjoy it while it lasts. When both QBs are healthy, Gase will start whomever he feels gives the team a better chance to win, and our community thinks we know better than Gase? Really?

Back on topic: I'm glad to see Tanne is making good progress. Thanks for sharing, ses.

I'd rather have Tannehill, however, if he is not 100%, then let's not make his injury worse. More importantly, I don't want him playing scared to do everything needed to win, like taking hits, running full speed, no cuts etc.

Back
Top Bottom