Things I know, Things I think, and Things I hope for Week 4 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things I know, Things I think, and Things I hope for Week 4

I understand we had a tough, tight game in the heat, but it reads too much somehow Cinci didn’t play Sunday? Both teams are on short rest.

I don’t like the idea of built in excuses here. Let’s get after this one as 4-0 and 10 days of rest would be amazing.
Cincinnati had a cakewalk though. Not exactly the emotional and physical victory that the Dolphins had.

I would like to see more screens to Edmonds and Mostert and the OL getting out and pancaking Bengals! We just don’t use that nearly enough. Kelly and Thurman Thomas killed us w that over and over.
This this this this this this

It’s - big part of the WCO. I want to see it and thought we would against the 4 man rush from the bills.

I have never played football. How tough is it physically after last Sunday?
I have heard players play it down as not a big deal.
When I was younger I could have played back to back games, now I’m older I can barely get out of bed two days in a row without injuring myself. 😃

Pretty sure we have one of the youngest rosters in the league and it’s a Nationally televised Thursday night game so I would think the young guys will be fine.

The problem may come from some of the veterans and/or guys with injuries. Add in the type of game we played on Sunday and I could see this being a tough ask for guys like Ingram and Armstead.

If we are able to come away with a win, it may be McDaniel’s best coaching job yet.

Things i know-- McDaniel has a gameplan dialed up for the Bongles

Things i think-- McDaniel has a gameplan dialed up for the Bongles

Things i hope for-- McDaniel has a gameplan dialed up for the Bongles

I think the Ravens will also beat the beat up on the dehydrated Bills

I know the Bills have a very difficult stretch ahead and they could end up 3-5 if they continue to get beat up. Up next are Ravens, Steelers, Chiefs, Packers. I think it's likely they lose to the Packers, Chiefs, and Ravens

Last edited:
maybe I’m missing something…

Did the Bengals also play on Sunday?

Seems like they eeked by Joe Flacco thanks to some… Joe Flacco. Offense was OK. Defense… played Joe Flacco.

To be honest, our defensive guys that played on the home field side of formations darn near spent the whole game in the shade. I don't think that heat talk is anywhere as significant as being said by our guys. I do believe the Bills are truly exhausted and the Ravens are going to beat them. I think Miami is just normally as tired as anyone playing four days later. But that is significant when you throw in the distractions of travel, the hurricane, the expected let down after the huge emotional run of these first three games. Wonderful premium competition, the stuff that makes the nation take notice, is prepping us for Cinci tonight. I think the guys are too pumped to let off the gas and will bring that college mentality of winning every game. We're playing playoff teams and Super Bowl condenders and are undefeated. I think we have some magic happening. Cinci to me is unchanged.

To be honest, our defensive guys that played on the home field side of formations darn near spent the whole game in the shade. I don't think that heat talk is anywhere as significant as being said by our guys. I do believe the Bills are truly exhausted and the Ravens are going to beat them. I think Miami is just normally as tired as anyone playing four days later. But that is significant when you throw in the distractions of travel, the hurricane, the expected let down after the huge emotional run of these first three games. Wonderful premium competition, the stuff that makes the nation take notice, is prepping us for Cinci tonight. I think the guys are too pumped to let off the gas and will bring that college mentality of winning every game. We're playing playoff teams and Super Bowl condenders and are undefeated. I think we have some magic happening. Cinci to me is unchanged.
I understand that, but our D was on the field for 90 plays in the heat. They looked fatigued to me during the game.

Back
Top Bottom