Things you expect to see in the game | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things you expect to see in the game

Good point i just can't believe the people who are gonna stop being fans when our players undoubtedly do protest

Well, believe it. After San Bernadino went down and Willie McGinest took to Twitter to call for a gun ban, before any of the facts were known, I wrote the NFL explaining that I would refuse to buy any of their products going forward and that I was deleting their app from my phone (I don't watch TV) and this would remain until the fascist was fired. I've followed through on that and I haven't watched a game since then. You're damned right I'm done with the team if any of the players pull that crap. I live in Big 12 country, I can always get my football fix by watching my K-State Wildcats.

I really hope our players respect the anthem and stand up .

There is a million ways to get your opinion heard as an athlete with hundreds of thousands or millions of followers on Social media . There is no need to sit down during this great country's anthem.

I expect the Seahawks to average 5+ yards per carry and run it down our throats as our DL runs by them on the way to the QB and our LBs bounce off them, forcing Reshad to make every single tackle himself.

I also expect this to repeat itself throughout the year.

I have Rawls on my fantasy. Not by coincidence

That's fair. Whether the Dolphins can stop the run is a huge concern. The DT spot next to Suh has been a huge issue. Will the LB wrap up and tackle too?

There are a ton of guys I'm very curious about. What is Mario Williams going to be? The guy who looks like he's playing at half speed or the double digit sacker? Where is Alonso with his abilities? When Wilson puts pressure on our young cb's, how will they react? McCain, Howard, et al - are they ready? Will Quddus wrap up and be steady?

Can Ju'uawn James step up this year as a former first round pick and become one of the better right OT's in the league?

Can Grant get some touches and produce chunk yardage? The kid has some Tavon Austin in him.

I'm not holding out much hope that we can run the ball with our 4 pass block focused OTs on the line.

Excited to see Gase out there. I haven't been confident in our coach in a decade.

I expect to see a lot of our kicking game along with some disorganization on our part with a new coaching staff, new offensive, line, defensive backfield, defensive line and running backs.

Back
Top Bottom