Things you expect to see in the game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things you expect to see in the game

I expect the honeymoon between Gase and Dolphin fans to come to a fateful end at some point during the game.

No matter the result I expect lots of crowing on this forum about being right on whatever the game proves they were right about.

Longest road trip of the season to one of the most hostile crowds against one of the best defenses. I doubt you will see many throwing in their Gase fan cards over one game. There may be a very select few that do but I believe this forum is a little more level headed than that.

Longest road trip of the season to one of the most hostile crowds against one of the best defenses. I doubt you will see many throwing in their Gase fan cards over one game. There may be a very select few that do but I believe this forum is a little more level headed than that.

I dunno, saw a thread started on him being terrible during the 4th preseason game. I think a lot are just biting their tongues right now.

I dunno, saw a thread started on him being terrible during the 4th preseason game. I think a lot are just biting their tongues right now.

Well I think that shows how fickle they are. Getting upset about the 4th preseason game? Ridiculous, that game is as meaningless as a baseball game is to me

Many many seahawk touchdowns

I expect to see what Gase has brought to the team. I want to see Seattle clueless about what the next play will be. Tannehill making reads and not staring down receivers, completing the long ball, using his legs. I want to see consistent drives from the guy who set the NFL record for consecutive passes flourishing in the new system. And this new wrinkle in our game- scoring. I see us catching Seahawks by surprise because nobody knows or has game tape to properly prepare for this team right now. It’s a cross country trip, but it’s the first game after a week off, and for the vets three weeks since playing very sparingly. The trip should not be a factor in this one.

More likely- we just haven’t had the time to get all the communication down. There will be bobbled snaps, passes batted down, dumb penalties, dropped passes, and growing pains. I think Pete Carrol will target our secondary and test our ability to stop the run. I think they will show that they are further along and running a more rehearsed and familiar team and have it a little more together and all on the same page. They will demonstrate a better ability to sustain drives and impose. I am hoping for some flashes of both these scenarios but see Seattle edging us out as the more likely reality beats my homer optimism. 35-17

I expect that finheaven has greatly overrated the Seahawks and we'll likely lose a close hard fought game and finheaven posters will still act like they were right about the game despite predicting a Seattle blowout. It will be, it should have been worse but Seattle took their foot off the gas when they were up by 3." Everybody on our team will suck as well. Seen it a million times.

I expect to wear my Marino Jersey and my son to wear his Wake jersey, I expect my flight to leave on time and to land safely, I expect my flight back to San Diego to be on time and safe as well, I expect Seattle fans to talk a bunch of smack, I expect to love seeing my Fins play, I expect to to love the fact football season will have officially started in 25 hours, I expect as a Chief Petty Officer to be teary-eyed as the 9/11 tribute is done and the National anthem is played, I expect to be pissed if the Dolphins fail to stand for the National anthem, I expect this to be the beginning of a new Era! Go Fins Nation!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I know this is not the topic.. But stop caring what the players do during the anthem... That flag gives them the right to do as they please

Again I serve our country's Navy combat team, so anyone can have what any right they want, you as well, but I will continue my right by being pissed at people who disgrace our country's flag and anthem.

I expect Seahawks running game to overrun us, but on O I think we will do well but struggle in the red zone. I think we will lose but not by a lot 7-10 points. Wilson should also be able to take advantage of our CBs, but overall I think we will take positives out of the game.

I expect a lot of people on this board saying "same old dolphins"....myself included when we can't stop the run or run it ourselfs

Ozzy rules!!

Again I serve our country's Navy combat team, so anyone can have what any right they want, you as well, but I will continue my right by being pissed at people who disgrace our country's flag and anthem.

How is not standing for a song a disgrace? Its just a song people. I've talked to many veterans and they don't care

How is not standing for a song a disgrace? Its just a song people. I've talked to many veterans and they don't care

That's his opinion and he's entitled to it, same as those who choose not to honor the flag and anthem are entitled to theirs.

Tannehill has beaten Wilson and the Seahawks before, but that was in our stadium. Different story in Seattle. I hope we win, but if we don't I expect to see steady improvement from our team and solid half time adjustments for a change. In Gase I trust. It's gonna take more than a loss to a very good team at home before I give up on him and our coaches.

Back
Top Bottom