Things you expect to see in the game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things you expect to see in the game

How is not standing for a song a disgrace? Its just a song people. I've talked to many veterans and they don't care

Not for nothing but many veterans have been forgotten by our "leaders" so why would they care. You won't believe how many of them are homeless. I know cause helping the homeless is one of our missions and it is bad. I think you're a good poster but maybe you should stop saying that it's "just a song" and in case you're wondering, I'm part of the minority.

Ozzy rules!!

Not for nothing but many veterans have been forgotten by our "leaders" so why would they care. You won't believe how many of them are homeless. I know cause helping the homeless is one of our missions and it is bad. I think you're a good poster but maybe you should stop saying that it's "just a song" and in case you're wondering, I'm part of the minority.

Ozzy rules!!

Sounds like a good cause to take up. And what better way to bring attention to it than by not standing for the anthem?

I expect to win . I expect a winning era to begin under Adam Gase . Something that is long overdue

Sounds like a good cause to take up. And what better way to bring attention to it than by not standing for the anthem?

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree on something here. first, they have the right to do what they're doing. No question about that and I respect that. I also like the fact that this is a protest without the traditional riots. They're at least not hurting anyone physically so that's a good thing. Is it going to fix anything? I doubt it. Will anything I say make anyone here change their stand? most likely no. Will they change mine? Again, no. Do I believe there's still work to do? Sure. Have we come a long way? Yes. Have I ever use the minority card for anything? No. I believe we ALL have opportunities in this country that my father(WW2) fought for and it's up to us to make the most of it. No such thing as a wasted opportunity. Either YOU take advantange of it or someone else will. Many people on this board are dumping on Ajayi for not taking care of his opportunity and are calling him a cry baby. Let that sink in for a minute. Life is often 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it. It's ok to disagree with things but there's a time and place for everything imo. But it's their right and I respect it just as long as other respect the fact I don't agree with it.

Ozzy rules!!

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree on something here. first, they have the right to do what they're doing. No question about that and I respect that. I also like the fact that this is a protest without the traditional riots. They're at least not hurting anyone physically so that's a good thing. Is it going to fix anything? I doubt it. Will anything I say make anyone here change their stand? most likely no. Will they change mine? Again, no. Do I believe there's still work to do? Sure. Have we come a long way? Yes. Have I ever use the minority card for anything? No. I believe we ALL have opportunities in this country that my father(WW2) fought for and it's up to us to make the most of it. No such thing as a wasted opportunity. Either YOU take advantange of it or someone else will. Many people on this board are dumping on Ajayi for not taking care of his opportunity and are calling him a cry baby. Let that sink in for a minute. Life is often 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it. It's ok to disagree with things but there's a time and place for everything imo. But it's their right and I respect it just as long as other respect the fact I don't agree with it.

Ozzy rules!!

Good point i just can't believe the people who are gonna stop being fans when our players undoubtedly do protest

Good point i just can't believe the people who are gonna stop being fans when our players undoubtedly do protest

I'll always be a fan of our team. Like I said, they have their right. We can't have it both ways. If we talk about the brave and the free then everyone has their right. Homeless vets in kissimmee, Fl is pretty bad. Breaks my heart that they went to wars to defend our country and they're forgotten. Talk about "oppress"? those guys risked their life for EVERYONE and I will do my best to try and help them.

Ozzy rules!!

The Dolphins may be out-talented, but they won't be out-coached or out-prepared. I believe in Gase and his staff.

Tannehill struggles. More excuses made for him. Defense gets blown up. Seattle wins big.

I won't down vote your comment, because we were all asked what we expect, so hey, if you expect that then so you do.

I expect you to be wrong!

2014 when the Dolphins destroyed Belichick handing him his first and only opening week loss as the head coach of the New England Patriots.

i was honestly thinking about the wild cat game up here in NE

i was honestly thinking about the wild cat game up here in NE

I thought the question pertained to a span of time as opposed to a single game. Otherwise the answer would be Dan Campbell against the Patriots in last year's finale.

Early in the first Quarter Wilson twists an ankle and never gets back in the game. The game is still close but a great kickoff return by Grant gets us good field position late in the 4th quarter. We kick the winning field goal with under a minute left and escape with a win. Wilson is out 6 weeks with the ankle. Trevone Boykin plays pretty well Seattle is 4-2 when Wilson comes back.

Back
Top Bottom