Things you expect to see in the game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things you expect to see in the game

Wow...ya'll are depressing me.

I expect Adam Gase to figure out a gameplan to shock Seattle and an upset road victory.

(Somebody had to be positive)

I don't think people are being negative, just realistic

Ozzy rules!!

Albert being injured on the 1st play? That's not realistic

You never know. LeCharles Bentley, a Pro Bowl C/G, suffered a torn patellar tendon on the first play of a training camp session.

I expect our starters too struggle, like Cam Newton did yesterday. Nothing beat playing time, cohesion and game fitness, which our first team didn't get a lot of pre season.

Apart from that, I have no expectations.

I expect lots of dink and dunk plays and Seattle blowing us out by a big margin

If we come out "dink and dunk" that will be the smartest thing we can do. First game of totally new O against a beast D. Keep the tempo and keep the D on the field. State it as a negative all you want, that would be a great strategy.

We'll worry about stretching the field later after we get a few weeks under our belt of this new offense.

I expect the Seattle team to do some idiotic protest before the game. And I expect our team to do better than most people think.

Tannehill struggles. More excuses made for him. Defense gets blown up. Seattle wins big.

I expect the Phins run defense to significantly better than people expect. We have two starting ends that set the edge, and two bigger starting corners that do not play off the ball.

I expect Andrew Franks to determine the outcome of the game. I am concerned that I may need to replace my damaged TV on Monday.

Tannehill struggles. More excuses made for him. Defense gets blown up. Seattle wins big.
I hear you. Qbs go in and go crazy at Seattle against their crappy defense. Especially the first game of the year at their place with their poor fanbase. Good point.

I think our team will do better than most people think too,
And cameron have a good day..
Hopefully

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I expect to see a continuation of preseason. A team that can't run block on first down and can't stop opposing offenses. I expect a 70% chance of them scoring 19.4 points or Less

I expect Gase to dial up proven plays that are designed to outmatch and defeat the Seahawks' defense. I expect Ryan to execute the throws, and I expect our receivers to catch them.

I expect the honeymoon between Gase and Dolphin fans to come to a fateful end at some point during the game.

No matter the result I expect lots of crowing on this forum about being right on whatever the game proves they were right about.

Back
Top Bottom