This Board.....THANKS! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Board.....THANKS!

phinphan13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I want to thank you guys foir making this board so great. There is very little slamming of others, maybe because we all have a common goal. I guess I am writing this because the 12 year olds on ESPN site just nail you if you disagree with them and I needed to vent a little, does their mommies know they are using the computer? Anyway it make me appreciate this board.

PS. Navyfishfan I like your Icon.

Go Phins!

I believe it. There is a lot of insight here. I hope I can add a little to it.

warning there are still teeny bobbers here that will still do the same thing just thought id warn you!!

Originally posted by phinphan13
I want to thank you guys foir making this board so great. There is very little slamming of others, maybe because we all have a common goal. I guess I am writing this because the 12 year olds on ESPN site just nail you if you disagree with them and I needed to vent a little, does their mommies know they are using the computer? Anyway it make me appreciate this board.

Go Phins!

Thanks brudda...I like it too (as if that wasn't obvious ;)).

I'm REALLY liking this board too. Been here about a week and there's ALWAYS fans here and stuff to talk about.

Hey Navy how many posts did you have in your first day. You better not have broken my record of 82.

Originally posted by Jaj
Hey Navy how many posts did you have in your first day. You better not have broken my record of 82.

That I couldn't tell ya...haven't paid any attention to it.

I guess its possible I could have....there was a day or two where I didn't post hardly anything if anything at all and my average is over 50.

Navy I am your enemy from this day on!!! Just kidding. What is the record anyway for a single day?

Go Phins!
Welcome...a bit of advice:

There are a lot of insightful fans on here, but there are also plenty of blind homers who act like "the dolphins can do no wrong"...don't be one of them;)

I know they can do wrong, they kept wanny and Feidler isnt out in the parking lot washing cars. :lol:

Re: Re: This Board.....THANKS!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Welcome...a bit of advice:

There are a lot of insightful fans on here, but there are also plenty of blind homers who act like "the dolphins can do no wrong"...don't be one of them;)

And on that note....there's several fans from other teams on this board as you've no doubt seen. Some of them are trolls and flamers, but for the most part, like Circle here, they're pretty cool.

I know they can do wrong, they kept wanny and Feidler isnt out in the parking lot washing cars. :lol:

Saying something like that is a GREAT way to earn my respect, I loved that! ;)

Back
Top Bottom