This Board.....THANKS! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Board.....THANKS!

Yea, he saw how slow Drew was in his delivery and mobility and figure with your OL, Drew wouldn't be too effective. He and I had a long conversation about it. My position is Drew needs a OL that can give him 8 seconds and WR's that can get separation..missing either combo renders Drew pretty ordinary..

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Yea, he saw how slow Drew was in his delivery and mobility and figure with your OL, Drew wouldn't be too effective. He and I had a long conversation about it. My position is Drew needs a OL that can give him 8 seconds and WR's that can get separation..missing either combo renders Drew pretty ordinary..
he wasn't getting 8 seconds in 2002 and he did pretty damn good IMO. The playcalling had a huge part to play in his dropoff this year...that and Moulds' injury. I think we will get Reggie Williams in the draft(jaj;) )...and he will be a great compliment to Moulds. Jim McNally will be working with our O-line so that's great news too....and look for us not to have a playcalling ratio of 75/25 in favor of the pass this year:lol:
I think Drew will bounce back quite nicely.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
he wasn't getting 8 seconds in 2002 and he did pretty damn good IMO. The playcalling had a huge part to play in his dropoff this year...that and Moulds' injury. I think we will get Reggie Williams in the draft(jaj;) )...and he will be a great compliment to Moulds. Jim McNally will be working with our O-line so that's great news too....and look for us not to have a playcalling ratio of 75/25 in favor of the pass this year:lol:
I think Drew will bounce back quite nicely.

Provided he not shell shock from this year..He defintely needs someone he can trust other than Moulds...Our first game proved that. I think your right, he will rung in this year..with the horses you have at running back, he shouldn't have to throw 50 times. I'm still a drew fan, but think he maybe passing his prime.

Back
Top Bottom