This Board.....THANKS! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Board.....THANKS!

The Homers here are at least nice about it.

More than you can say for most other sites.

Originally posted by fin-atic
The Homers here are at least nice about it.

More than you can say for most other sites.

F-U and die if you don't love my team!!!!!!

:D

warning there are still teeny bobbers here that will still do the same thing just thought id warn you!!

Or Buffalo chip fans...

Thank you very much for the comments. The staff and I try very hard to keep the forums in contact and in good standing. Obviously, this is an extremely hard task as we are just under the 3,000 member mark. However, whenever we hear fans such as yourself say things about this site, we really appreciate it as it shows that our hard work is paying off.

Again, thank you for those comments... I personally really appreciate them!

Re: Re: Re: This Board.....THANKS!

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

And on that note....there's several fans from other teams on this board as you've no doubt seen. Some of them are trolls and flamers, but for the most part, like Circle here, they're pretty cool.

Did you say Circle was pretty cool....He, He, didn't think any one else though like me...What's up Circles..Missed ya.

Re: Re: Re: Re: This Board.....THANKS!

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Did you say Circle was pretty cool....He, He, didn't think any one else though like me...What's up Circles..Missed ya.
Hey MD..what is up big nutsssssss:lol:
I'm back in MD myself...might be moving to Arlington in a few months

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This Board.....THANKS!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Hey MD..what is up big nutsssssss:lol:
I'm back in MD myself...might be moving to Arlington in a few months

What? that's too close, like within 10 miles of me..:lol:
I'm about finish building my house, have to have you over. As the building gets closer to completion, I can get back on the boards a little.. When did you get back up to MD, still on the Easton Shore area..ie. Salisbury..??

I love this board. I don't have many Dolphins fans to talk to here in MN.....there were a handful of them at college, but not so much now, although I have a friend who is a Dolphins fan because of me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This Board.....THANKS!

What? that's too close, like within 10 miles of me..:lol:
I'm about finish building my house, have to have you over. As the building gets closer to completion, I can get back on the boards a little.. When did you get back up to MD, still on the Easton Shore area..ie. Salisbury..??
got back on the 18th...it's cold and boring here:fire: ..you're around Frederick, right?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This Board.....THANKS!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
got back on the 18th...it's cold and boring here:fire: ..you're around Frederick, right?

No I'm down in Fort Washington, just outside of DC, I work in DC right across the bridge from Arlington.. Wys is not far from Arlington too..He's pretty good person..you need to meet him. Tatonka is now in Richmond close to Fredrick.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This Board.....THANKS!

No I'm down in Fort Washington, just outside of DC, I work in DC right across the bridge from Arlington.. Wys is not far from Arlington too..He's pretty good person..you need to meet him. Tatonka is now in Richmond close to Fredrick.
Wys was right all along about Drew..whodathunkit

Back
Top Bottom