This Chris Simms Is Such A Biznatch Ranks Tua As 21st Best QB In NFL Behind Mac Jones! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Chris Simms Is Such A Biznatch Ranks Tua As 21st Best QB In NFL Behind Mac Jones!

Apparently not.

Unfortunately the likes of Simms, Florio and Omar are living rent free in many FH members heads.

The only way I even hear about what those dopes say is because people keep bringing them up here at FH.

It’s rare that I read anything Dolphin related not from this site.

Tua has a winning record as a starter. Herbert doesn’t.

He could think his health is a pretty big issue.

Even with his health concerns there’s absolutely no reason anyone should have him lower than maybe 15th and the guys 11-14 are probably super questionable.

Tua got stay healthy and play at least 14 games.. 11 to 15 is being real,..

There are only 7 current QBs with at least 10 wins that have a higher winning percentage than Tua.

1 Mahomes 79.8
2 Lamar Jackson 70.8
3 Jimmy G 69.8
4 Josh Allen 66.7
5 Jalen Hurts 65.8
6 Aaron Rodgers 65.0
7 Russell Wilson 62.2
8 Tua 61.8
9 Dak Prescott 61.2
10 Joe Burrow 60.2

**** Chris Simms. POS QB and even more garbage as an analyst if you’d dare call him that. I’d bet every property in my name that he can’t get it up in the bedroom either. Some people just suck at everything.

Actually I am glad. Towards end of last season he was clearly trying to cover his tracks and find a 'reasonable middle ground', acting almost like he liked Tua all along. But no going back now. If Tua gets to the Pro Bowl going fwd (which he will if healthy) then Simms will have no choice but to eat his words for quite a while

I try not to get to worked about Simms and his qb thoughts. He makes it clear he has a type that he prefers and Tua isn't that. It's just his taste. Like some guys prefer blondes or tall women, Simms qb type is tall guys with canon arms. The stronger the arm strength, the more he likes you.

There are only 7 current QBs with at least 10 wins that have a higher winning percentage than Tua.

1 Mahomes 79.8
2 Lamar Jackson 70.8
3 Jimmy G 69.8
4 Josh Allen 66.7
5 Jalen Hurts 65.8
6 Aaron Rodgers 65.0
7 Russell Wilson 62.2
8 Tua 61.8
9 Dak Prescott 61.2
10 Joe Burrow 60.2
But my Dad is Phil.

According to Simms, Mac Jones is more durable and a better leader than Tua.

Professional Trolling 101.

Back
Top Bottom