This Coaching Staff In 3 Weeks… | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Coaching Staff In 3 Weeks…

Not trying to be negative here, but I don't get all of the hoopla over the new coaches. From my perspective, which is that of a big Miami fan but just a casual NFL fan, every single new coach is a nobody, except for Sam Madison. Even the Head Coach... if someone mentioned the name McDaniel to me, the only guy that would come to mind is Josh McDaniels. Personally, for HC, OC, and DC, I would've liked to see at least 2 out of the 3 be somewhat well-known and experienced, and at least one of the guys to have Head Coaching experience. After so many years with inexperienced coaches at every level, I thought for sure this year Ross would go with experience.
Nothing wrong with being a casual NFL fan, but there is also no harm in "expanding" your horizons by looking up the history of these new coaches.

You might find it "interesting" - LOL

Our coaching staff is not just better than any staff Flores had. It's better than any all star staff you can put together from all of his years combined. That's saying a lot because it seemed like he had 300 coaches come through with the massive turnover. Only a guy who literally had more O-line coaches and offensive coordinators (each!) than years on the job, claims he was fired because of racial discrimination (his idiotic angry black man argument).

Flores is being hailed by the media but this is a total revenge lawsuit. There's nothing noble about it.

When it comes to Miami, the Dolphins should file a motion to dismiss. Flores does not have a legitimate cause of action against Miami. Even assuming arguendo that Ross offered him money to lose, Flores has no injury. His "angry black man" point is comedic gold. Miami can easily point to its excellent record with minorities, his losing record, his lack of continuity on the staff (confirming his inability to collaborate), the underachieving offense (plenty of data), and his silence for three years about the alleged offer (if it was so bad, say something). His discrimination claim is subterfuge for his real goal of revenge against Ross. The Court should be able to see through that. This isn't the first lawsuit by an unhinged ex employee that the Court will have seen.
Cameron Wolfe broke the news he had a witnesss to corroborate Flos story about $100,000 has taken down his article - Cameron Wolfe hasn’t been seen since, maybe he had his laptop taken away

However, I do believe not only was Elway hungover but he was probably still drunk 😂
So where is the racism? Where is the discrimination? Where or where??? Alcohol is a real problem not a colour issue.

The number of athletes hiding a substance issue would be alarming why is it any less surprising for former athletes and FO coaching types

I have zero faith in Flo and not a lot in Ross or Elway but this case is a waste of time

That may be true, but is that actionable, in terms of a lawsuit?

I seriouslydoubt it.
Completely agree. It’s looking like he had his 15 minutes and it is going to fizzle out poorly for him.

So where is the racism? Where is the discrimination? Where or where??? Alcohol is a real problem not a colour issue.

The number of athletes hiding a substance issue would be alarming why is it any less surprising for former athletes and FO coaching types

I have zero faith in Flo and not a lot in Ross or Elway but this case is a waste of time
I agree bro. If he was hungover I don’t think that is basis for a lawsuit. In fact, he’s probably hung over for every interview 😂

Nobody's?

Most of these assistant coaches have been coaching for years at the NFL level. A little research would show you that. Just because you don't know the names does not make them nobody's.

Nothing wrong with being a casual NFL fan, but there is also no harm in "expanding" your horizons by looking up the history of these new coaches.

You might find it "interesting" - LOL

Everyone keeps misinterpreting my point! Yes, it probably would have been clearer if I didn't use the term "nobodies". But, my point is that most of these guys are not coaches that everyone would recognize WITHOUT having to Google them. When Matt Patricia took over as HC of Detroit, I didn't have to google his name to know who he was. Also, coaches who used to be players usually have recognizable names, like Wes Welker, for example. Jon Embree? Never heard of him in my life! I also never heard of McDaniel until recently, and now he's the new Head Coach!

BTW, unlike many of you, I'm NOT a true NFL fan... I'm just a Miami Dolphins fan. I don't care about any other team or their coaches. I'll watch games for fun and know a lot of players' names (and Head Coaches), but I have no interest in knowing anything beyond that. I love the Fins and want to see them be relevant and competitive again, but I couldn't care less who their RB coach is! :shrug:

I feel good about McDanial and I haven't felt this way in a while. At least since Johnson and Nick . Needless to say they let me down. Still feeling good about this and I think we are close to being a actual playoff team again.

Everyone keeps misinterpreting my point! Yes, it probably would have been clearer if I didn't use the term "nobodies". But, my point is that most of these guys are not coaches that everyone would recognize WITHOUT having to Google them. When Matt Patricia took over as HC of Detroit, I didn't have to google his name to know who he was. Also, coaches who used to be players usually have recognizable names, like Wes Welker, for example. Jon Embree? Never heard of him in my life! I also never heard of McDaniel until recently, and now he's the new Head Coach!

BTW, unlike many of you, I'm NOT a true NFL fan... I'm just a Miami Dolphins fan. I don't care about any other team or their coaches. I'll watch games for fun and know a lot of players' names (and Head Coaches), but I have no interest in knowing anything beyond that. I love the Fins and want to see them be relevant and competitive again, but I couldn't care less who their RB coach is! :shrug:
If it wernt for The Dolphins being in the NFL I would just watch college football quite honestly

Dude, you must be a very casual fan because all these coaches are well known enough except for maybe the Oline coach and I even heard of him. Nothing wrong with that. But what I don’t get is why are people surprised that this guy was able to put a good staff together? Flores was a scab and no one of substance wanted to work with him, so why are most of you surprised? Where is the confusion?

Cameron Wolfe broke the news he had a witnesss to corroborate Flos story about $100,000 has taken down his article - Cameron Wolfe hasn’t been seen since, maybe he had his laptop taken away
The "witness" was Flores' secretary who was also canned.

Dude, you must be a very casual fan because all these coaches are well known enough except for maybe the Oline coach and I even heard of him. Nothing wrong with that. But what I don’t get is why are people surprised that this guy was able to put a good staff together? Flores was a scab and no one of substance wanted to work with him, so why are most of you surprised? Where is the confusion?
I didn’t know that the league knew that Flores was a scab. Now I’m wondering who they called for references? His family?

Back
Top Bottom