This draft reaks of Joe Philbin NOT Ireland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This draft reaks of Joe Philbin NOT Ireland

Quadfather

Club Member
Reaction score
This draft is too good for Ireland to be making the picks...I garuantee Joe Philbin is in charge and getting his guys! Great draft! Now if we can get Crinor or Nick Toon in round 5...

we will see .... so far im not too thrilled except for the miller pick.

heck yea, philbin is off to a good start, regardless of what people say. however, we NEED a wr immediately

Sorry to break it to you. Ireland is the one making the picks. Gotta give credit where credit is due

Ireland runs the draft for what his coaches want. It's just Philbin knows more of what he wants than Sparano did.

Stop with this, Why does Ireland even have a job anymore, early parcells made all the picks and now ross and or philbin is picking? Put Anna Kournikova in Ireland's position if that is the case.

agree...Ireland makin picks but definitly listening to Philpin for his needs to run his system....we still need a WR

I think is a combination effort here but I give Ireland credit, he's doing thing different now and I like that.

Ozzy rules!!

That's funny cause in the next thread over NRA is claiming that it's so obvious that Ireland is in control of the horrible picks being made. People see things the way they want to I guess. I'm in the agreement that Ireland has done the best to get his coaches what they want.

Back
Top Bottom