This draft reaks of Joe Philbin NOT Ireland | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This draft reaks of Joe Philbin NOT Ireland

Come on guys. Philbin and his coaching staff have their fingerprints all over this draft.

It's no coincidence. We were drafting linemen in the 1st and 2d rounds for years with Morono as our HC.

Suddenly we take a QB in the 1st round for the first time in 29 years, draft a pass catching TE in the 3rd (something Parcells is on record saying he never likes to do).... get real.

We took a OL in the 2nd round in this draft too lol

Some just can't admit Ireland knows what he is doing. Solid draft for the Fins.

I think he does, but I'm mot counting any of the picks and BIG decisions made with this team while the Tuna was here as Ireland's. As far as I'm concerned Ireland's stint as GM started 2 milliseconds after the Tuna was shown the door.

If there are still ppl that don't get that they are stubborn and ignoring the types of players Ireland has been going after since the Tuna left. Size was what the Tuna wanted. It's really obvious Ireland lives in the real world and likes speed.

But to be fair it's way too early to say whether Ireland is a good GM or not. But I like his moves so far.

Come on guys. IRELAND and his coaching staff have their fingerprints all over this draft.

It's no coincidence. We were drafting linemen in the 1st and 2d rounds for years with Morono as our HC.

Suddenly we take a QB in the 1st round for the first time in 29 years, draft a pass catching TE in the 3rd (something Parcells is on record saying he never likes to do).... get real.

Fixed your typo - thanks button is bottom right

Drafted a lot of good value so far:

Using NFL.com rankings, Miami has drafted (positional grade rankings):

#3 QB - Tannehill
#4 RB - Miller
#18 WR - Cunningham
#4 TE - Egnew
#5 OL - Martin
#17 DL - Vernon
#14 LB - Kaddu

The types of players they have picked (regardless of who is responsible) indicate plans for a very athletic and diverse offense, capable of creating a lot of mismatches. Should be fun to watch these young guys develop.

Back
Top Bottom