This Franchise has done nothing and the hiring of marino means nothing. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Franchise has done nothing and the hiring of marino means nothing.

Fans have to realize including me because I am one of the worst about complaining about most of the decisions the organization makes. They cant make every fan to agree they know more than we do. I need to try to look at the good side of thing. we all fuss about keeping Wanny he is not my favorite by no means but what was out there to sit us on the end of our seat. I love the dolphins man I almost cry when they lose a game. I think Marino does to:D but I exspect to be good next season with or without great moves I sa get a better QB more WR better line decent special teams coach I will not complain I really about tired of complaining but it is natural for me. I going to leave it in Marino Spielman hands with personel and Wanny's hair rubbing coaching. We will be SB champ next year.

Dolfan, might as well question my manhood if you are questioning me if I am a dolfan or not. We haven't won a superbowl in 3 decades........... for 3 decades we have been a good team in the season and when it comes to the post-season, we get molested like children. Poor guys, this season will likely be worst than before.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Dolfan, might as well question my manhood if you are questioning me if I am a dolfan or not. We haven't won a superbowl in 3 decades........... for 3 decades we have been a good team in the season and when it comes to the post-season, we get molested like children. Poor guys, this season will likely be worst than before.
i'm not questioning your manhood! i'm questioning your status as a miami fan. you bitched about jay, wannstedt and now marino. seems like your not happy with anything this team does. i've read enough of your posts to see all the negatives!:rolleyes: ;)

Originally posted by dolfan06
i'm not questioning your manhood! i'm questioning your status as a miami fan. you bitched about jay, wannstedt and now marino. seems like your not happy with anything this team does. i've read enough of your posts to see all the negatives!:rolleyes: ;)

:up:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

:up:

Marino1983
i'm not trying to run the guy down, i know he has complained about other players, just can't find the threads. i was just curious as to why he followed this team if nothing they did met with his approval!:rolleyes:

There are just different types of "fans". I can't comprehend it either, but the Dolphin Digest board is full of these types. In fact, they've run everyone off that had any positive outlook. I don't understand it. I think of them as "Dolphin Haters", but it's just a different type of fan. You get the feeling they hope for losses so all their bit#hing will be vindicated and they can say "See, I told ya so". Weird.

Originally posted by Agua

There are just different types of "fans". I can't comprehend it either, but the Dolphin Digest board is full of these types. In fact, they've run everyone off that had any positive outlook. I don't understand it. I think of them as "Dolphin Haters", but it's just a different type of fan. You get the feeling they hope for losses so all their bit#hing will be vindicated and they can say "See, I told ya so". Weird.

These are the same guys that say if your team doesn't win the SB every year, they suck.

Sound a lot like the trolls you see on the ESPN boards too. That's why I pretty much stopped hangin' out there.

yeah, i can fathom somebody getting upset with a player or coach every once in a while, but everything and every player can't be wrong.
the problem i have is, this is the team i chose to support, if they don't do well, i look forward to next year. these guys that come off with, "the team sucks, i'm gonna start watching somebody else", i hear that crap at the sports bar almost every week. i always say, "don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out"! those types bother me!

but the Dolphin Digest board is full of these types. In fact, they've run everyone off that had any positive outlook. I don't understand it. I think of them as "Dolphin Haters", but it's just a different type of fan. You get the feeling they hope for losses so all their bit#hing will be vindicated and they can say "See, I told ya so". Weird.

Couldn't agree more Agua !!!

I used to surf DD because there were some real informed Phin fans posting there.. But after scrolling through threads upon threads of whiney negative B-S it just got very old ....

It has probably been almost 2 years since I have even logged onto DD .... :shakeno:

:D

Marino1983

Yea, dissapointing season after season with high expectations. You are a liar if you don't complain and you just want to blast me.

i'm not trying to run the guy down, i know he has complained about other players, just can't find the threads. i was just curious as to why he followed this team if nothing they did met with his approval!:rolleyes:

Every fan does complain about wanny and jay, do you even go to the games or watch any games?

Originally posted by juniorseau55

Every fan does complain about wanny and jay, do you even go to the games or watch any games?
only missed one game this year. that was the titans. flew from california twice to see em at home. once against the colts and last year vs the raiders. if you doubt it, ask AJ. saw him both times.

and yes, i complain. but not about every player and every transaction the dolphins make. when the season is over, i look for next year, hoping it will be better. i don't start crying about the hiring of somebody before they even make a move. give somebody a chance before you go into bitching mode.

i complained alot about griese. everybody thought he was the one to carry the dolphins the rest of the year, but i was at the san diego game and as good as he was, there was an awful lot he could have done better. besides, for some reason he got the blocking and the time to throw!

only missed one game this year. that was the titans. flew from california twice to see em at home. once against the colts and last year vs the raiders. if you doubt it, ask AJ. saw him both times.

and yes, i complain. but not about every player and every transaction the dolphins make. when the season is over, i look for next year, hoping it will be better. i don't start crying about the hiring of somebody before they even make a move. give somebody a chance before you go into bitching mode.

i complained alot about griese. everybody thought he was the one to carry the dolphins the rest of the year, but i was at the san diego game and as good as he was, there was an awful lot he could have done better. besides, for some reason he got the blocking and the time to throw!

For some reason? hehehehe

San Diego's sub-par D is that reason...

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
Dolphin Digest = :fire:

Mike are you refering to the message board? Big big changes happening over there. A new admin for one.....

If you refering to the publication......my bad

Back
Top Bottom