This Franchise has done nothing and the hiring of marino means nothing. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Franchise has done nothing and the hiring of marino means nothing.

Somebody take this line up. I've started drinking beer and listening to tunes.

BTW, here's a great eclectic New Orleans music station. http://www.wwoz.org Enjoy.

Crennel, and his record as a head coach is what?

Denny Green? Ok, fair. He can consistently produce about as well as Wanny. He's never won a playoff game, has he? Clear upgrade? Bout the same as far as I can see, and additionally, he doesn't have the knowledge of the club that Wanny has. It'd be a whole new world for him.

Coughlin? Won't work with a veteran team. What's his overall record? Consider the double dipping drafts they gave those expansion clubs (note also that Carolina made the NFC Championship that same year), and cap leeway they gave those clubs early on.

Crap. I'm coming off as a Wanny fan here, and that's not the case. I'm not happy with missing the playoffs for two consecutive years. But the point that's not coming off is that the organization has done the best that it could with what was available at the time.

Originally posted by Agua
Crennel, and his record as a head coach is what?

Denny Green? Ok, fair. He can consistently produce about as well as Wanny. He's never won a playoff game, has he? Clear upgrade? Bout the same as far as I can see, and additionally, he doesn't have the knowledge of the club that Wanny has. It'd be a whole new world for him.

Coughlin? Won't work with a veteran team. What's his overall record? Consider the double dipping drafts they gave those expansion clubs (note also that Carolina made the NFC Championship that same year), and cap leeway they gave those clubs early on.

while I agree that this post is off and I want wanny here, Denny Green DID win playoff games. Just not very many. Remember Gary Anderson's huge miss to send Atlanta to the big dance?

Re: Re: This Franchise has done nothing and the hiring of marino means nothing.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

worst post ever.

wannstedt is a good coach. he can't pick personel.

Speilman got the job because he had a great plan. he knows the team, and has a lot of expirence. he's done most of the FA deals and trades. the only thing lacking was the final say.

Marino admits he'll need help. geez did you have to hear him tell you that before you understood? he's gonna end up being great for miami. he's gonna lure in big FA, gonna make sure the coach/GM are doing the job good, and is gonna end up (if DW fails) getting the team a great HC.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

In all your last posts you have posted like if you were the authority of any opinion over any stated fact. It has been proven that wanny can't even prepare against a major opponent. You have ilustrated nothing, wannstead was left in chicago to coach freely, no general manager duties and he still failed.

Edited for content: Two wrongs don't make a right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Re: This Franchise has done nothing and the hiring of marino means nothing.

Originally posted by Jnaledu3

dont bash the man for just giving his opinion... hes jumping to conclusions by saying that the dolphins wont benefit from the changes(or no changes) they have made so far. that goes the same for you guys that are jumping to conclusions that they will benefit..this team could go to the superbowl in the next two years, but they could also go to the toilet bowl as well..we will see if wannstedt is really a 'good' coach when this team has a real QB and offensive line. we will also have to wait and see if speilman can choose players better than wanny..and marino.. nobody really knows for sure what his job will be.. we can only speculate. it makes a lot of sense he was brought here for PR, but he could help in the future. but i really doubt he will help now. i know everybody here is a die hard dolphin fan, but dont let that cloud your perspective on this team. after watching the dolphins for 15 years, ive learned to step back and look at this team through a non-fans perspective. thats the only way you can get a good idea about what this team is going to do. im still a fan, but i dont let that sway my judgement on them, and thats what a lot of you should try to do. and it seems like JR55 has done as well.

Thank you for keeping your head straight.

The problem with the dolphins is still going to be underachievement. Until miami starts making real
personel moves then there is nothing to wait here
just another dissapointing 2004 season.

Our coaching staff will likely be the same one that
hast led miami to multiple failures in the last couple
of years, which would be the years under the wanny
reign. It is a must, to have a coaching change in
order to make a significant impact in the team.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Wannstead, where did he go?

He is here in miami!

New General Manager?

No, we went' conservative and chosed one of our own guys.

Dan Marino?

Give me a break, he even admitted he needed help in the
press conference and sounded like he had no clue about
the job.

After a decade, Mr. Wayne has done nothing for the franchise other than hire the wrong personel to lead his company. If the teams goals are the superbowl then we won't win one anywhere soon with the people that we have on office. Specially if we have a mediocre coaching leading the talent.

So how do you really feel?

He is here in miami!

New General Manager?

Dan Marino?

the job.

After a decade, Mr. Wayne has done nothing for the franchise other than hire the wrong personel to lead his company. If the teams goals are the superbowl then we won't win one anywhere soon with the people that we have on office. Specially if we have a mediocre coaching leading the talent.

:boring::huh::shakeno:

:sleep:

Marino1983

He is here in miami!

New General Manager?

Dan Marino?

the job.

i do want to ask something, "WHY ARE YOU A DOLPHIN FAN"?

Maybe something will come good from this. I am going to get off Wanny's back. Yes he has one of the worst coaching years of a coachs career because there is no reason the dolphins should'nt be in the playoffs. But Wanny helped with the draft now it is different. Wanny this September will only will have the coach he knows now he has no friends if he fails because he is gone if he fails. I believe Marino repects him but Wanny is not one of hid favorite poeple. Wanny will coach better and harder. You could see it in Marino's eye's on the sideline after a drive either he was on the phone fussing with the coach or with a player Marino is not gong to put up with bad call after bad call. that is why the dolphins have failed the last couple of years they head guys won't put there foot down an say hay you can't be making desitions like that or fire people they want friends not a SB. Marino won't put up with that B***S*** he wants the City to get a SB and he wants one.

I will give Wanny's the benifit of a doubt he did not have the team or personel in Chicago to win there is no excuse know he has had talent in Miami the last few years and hopefully there will be even more next season if he dont get to the playoffs no SB an win he is gone. WANNY YOU CAN DO IT quit rubbing your hair an coach. Get in someone face show them who is boss don't let them run you. In the end we will be celebrating a SB. An we will and the team will be:drinkers: :D

Originally posted by Noland
Maybe something will come good from this. I am going to get off Wanny's back. Yes he has one of the worst coaching years of a coachs career because there is no reason the dolphins should'nt be in the playoffs. But Wanny helped with the draft now it is different. Wanny this September will only will have the coach he knows now he has no friends if he fails because he is gone if he fails. I believe Marino repects him but Wanny is not one of hid favorite poeple. Wanny will coach better and harder. You could see it in Marino's eye's on the sideline after a drive either he was on the phone fussing with the coach or with a player Marino is not gong to put up with bad call after bad call. that is why the dolphins have failed the last couple of years they head guys won't put there foot down an say hay you can't be making desitions like that or fire people they want friends not a SB. Marino won't put up with that B***S*** he wants the City to get a SB and he wants one.

I will give Wanny's the benifit of a doubt he did not have the team or personel in Chicago to win there is no excuse know he has had talent in Miami the last few years and hopefully there will be even more next season if he dont get to the playoffs no SB an win he is gone. WANNY YOU CAN DO IT quit rubbing your hair an coach. Get in someone face show them who is boss don't let them run you. In the end we will be celebrating a SB. An we will and the team will be:drinkers: :D
now this is a dolfan!:up:

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
I'd have to agree 6. Little reality spruced up with some optimism ;).
i can see how some people can complain about a loss, but this everyday pissing and moaning is pathetic!:(

Back
Top Bottom