This guy on Steelers Fever says Miami will go 3-13 in 2005. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This guy on Steelers Fever says Miami will go 3-13 in 2005.

Here is the reply that I gave, I titled the reply:

Try learning something about football before writing about football.

I quote "They have Jason Taylor at defensive end, and went and signed like 4 more."

Did you see the depth chart at defensive end after J.T.? There was'nt one. When you are planning on putting in a new 4-3/3-4 defensive scheme you need players that will fill roles. The defensive line had been ignored for 4 years by the previous regime and all the talent is gone. Defensive end was a very weak spot and Saban loaded up.

I quote again "They have no QB, which makes me think this is the only team that has a shot at getting a better draft pick than the Cleveland Browns."

Last season A.J. Feeley had to battle through having the worst offensive coordinator in football, no running game to speak of, injuries and inconsistency at wide reciever and the most poorly coached offensive line in league history.

They have Booker for a full season, resigned Boston, added a new coordinator, added the best offensive line coach in the game and drafted Ronnie Brown. The offense will be better.

I quote yet again" Ricky Williams coming back is going to do nothing more than cause problems in the locker room."

First of all, Ricky has'nt yet returned. Secondly he has'nt even made the team. Third. Do you think Nick Saban, with 20 years of coaching experience would bring Ricky back knowing it will poisen the well?

When Ricky quit he was a top 5 running back. If Ricky gets into playing shape he is a top 10 running back. I'm not a Ricky fan at all...I'm just stating fact.

To say the Dolphins will go 3-13 is rediculous.

Last year, after having the offseason from hell, a QB merry-go-round, no running game a terrible coaching staff and injuries galore they went 4-12 AND were in 4-5 ball games until the end.

They add stability in the organization, a ton of quality new coaches, smart free agent signings, and had a very good draft...yet they are going to be worse?

Gimme a break...

O.M.G....I just read somemore of this guys rantings...he has the Steelers going 13-3.

Also...at the bottom of this "article" he says regarding the Patriots...
And as soon as they miss the playoffs, they will AGAIN have no fan support. Gotta love the loyalty.

I may be mistaken but, were'nt they selling out games even when they were terrible? This guy is a bitter homer...he just made a Steeler HATER out of me.

you can tell the extent of his knowledge just by looking at the last sentence of his take on the patriots.... a weak division????

Krie30511 said:
you can tell the extent of his knowledge just by looking at the last sentence of his take on the patriots.... a weak division????

I saw that to....the guy is a fool. At least the columnists we have on Finheaven try to be objective...this guy is a blantant homer.

I don't know why we concnern ourselves with the thoughts of other random people. If they knew anything, they and their opinion would be somewhere. Let's talk about what WE think. Not what the Steelers think. :shakeno:

ya just two years ago didnt every team finish above .500 and two 9-7 teams

keithjackson said:
if i didnt know anything about the dolphins id think theyd do poorly do.
But i do, so i dont.

Sorry to be off-topic, but your sig makes me question your..uhhh....masculinity?

The Steelers were a couple crappy kicks (from NY Jets kicker O'Brien) away from getting embarrassed in the playoffs....they have nothing to feel smug about. No way we will be worse.

keithjackson said:
if i didnt know anything about the dolphins id think theyd do poorly do.
But i do, so i dont.

Keithjackson, your sig makes me wonder:

clear.gif

I hate it when people who are a hardcore fan of a team try to make predictions from anyone outside of their division. We are all Dolphins fans, most of us know and understand the offseason moves inside and out. We are able to objectivly look at how our team moral is, how our rookies and free agents are progressing and how the coaching staff is geling with with players. You dont see any of us making predictions for say, the Cowboys, because most of us are probably not informed enough to make a semi-acurate prediction.

Back
Top Bottom