This guy on Steelers Fever says Miami will go 3-13 in 2005. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This guy on Steelers Fever says Miami will go 3-13 in 2005.

keithjackson said:
if i didnt know anything about the dolphins id think theyd do poorly do.
But i do, so i dont.

i dont get your sig...why does it say i wannt be LT?

This guy obviously knows nothing about the the Dolphins, or Ricky Williams. This guys word means nothing.

They could have had ANY coach come in, this team is still at least a year or two before being decent. They have Jason Taylor at defensive end, and went and signed like 4 more. They have no QB, which makes me think this is the only team that has a shot at getting a better draft pick than the Cleveland Browns. Ricky Williams coming back is going to do nothing more than cause problems in the locker room. Good luck Nick Saban

Ricky Williams may have quit on the team, but what did you think of ricky on july 26th 2004? He was never a headcase, or caused problems in the locker room. I think Ricky won't cause problems in the locker room. The guy has social anxiety disorder. I think hes going to try really hard to get back to his old self. He fears going into training camp out of shape, and playing horrible on the field. How do i know? He has social anxiety. The last thing he wants to do is draw negative attention. That alone will motivate him to perform well.

I think Ricky will go back to his old self this season. He will be playing for the money ultimately, but when he puts on that uniform he will play his heart out like he ALWAYS has. Just my 2 cents.

It's obvious these people haven't had the insight we've had. They haven't seen the behind the scenes stuff that we've been subjected to. They obviously haven't seen how Sabans system is being digested and how our players hearts are right back in this.

Do we play the Steelers this season? If so, lets eat them up :)

from this part you can tell he has no clue what he's talking about

and went and signed like 4 more

HysterikiLL said:
It's obvious these people haven't had the insight we've had. They haven't seen the behind the scenes stuff that we've been subjected to. They obviously haven't seen how Sabans system is being digested and how our players hearts are right back in this.

Do we play the Steelers this season? If so, lets eat them up :)

I'm not defending the article, but how does anyone know how the system is being digested, or know any behind the scenes stuff. they ahevn't even put pads on, and as far as I know, saban has been pretty tight lipped about eveything.

unifiedtheory said:
Here is the reply that I gave, I titled the reply:

Try learning something about football before writing about football.

I quote "They have Jason Taylor at defensive end, and went and signed like 4 more."

Did you see the depth chart at defensive end after J.T.? There was'nt one. When you are planning on putting in a new 4-3/3-4 defensive scheme you need players that will fill roles. The defensive line had been ignored for 4 years by the previous regime and all the talent is gone. Defensive end was a very weak spot and Saban loaded up.

I quote again "They have no QB, which makes me think this is the only team that has a shot at getting a better draft pick than the Cleveland Browns."

Last season A.J. Feeley had to battle through having the worst offensive coordinator in football, no running game to speak of, injuries and inconsistency at wide reciever and the most poorly coached offensive line in league history.

They have Booker for a full season, resigned Boston, added a new coordinator, added the best offensive line coach in the game and drafted Ronnie Brown. The offense will be better.

I quote yet again" Ricky Williams coming back is going to do nothing more than cause problems in the locker room."

First of all, Ricky has'nt yet returned. Secondly he has'nt even made the team. Third. Do you think Nick Saban, with 20 years of coaching experience would bring Ricky back knowing it will poisen the well?

When Ricky quit he was a top 5 running back. If Ricky gets into playing shape he is a top 10 running back. I'm not a Ricky fan at all...I'm just stating fact.

To say the Dolphins will go 3-13 is rediculous.

Last year, after having the offseason from hell, a QB merry-go-round, no running game a terrible coaching staff and injuries galore they went 4-12 AND were in 4-5 ball games until the end.

They add stability in the organization, a ton of quality new coaches, smart free agent signings, and had a very good draft...yet they are going to be worse?

Gimme a break...
Well Said! Good Job!

Back
Top Bottom