This has to be a joke........... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This has to be a joke...........

Wagon Circler said:
Wow. :shakeno:

You obviously have never seen Drew Bledsoe play. I will go no further.

Bledsoe was a better option than Losman, and I'll put money down that Drew will have a better season than JP. I love it how Barfalo fans point to last season. But seriously lets take a look at the facts.

Exhibit A: Yes, they started out 0-4 and then found themselves at 3-6 after being embarresed on national television by New England, before ripping off six straight wins, they were hot to put themselves in contention at 9-6.

Exhibit B: But, what did they do with one game to go, a "win and they're in" situation AT HOME, they choked against the Steelers second string and missed out on the playoffs. So sad, so predictable.

Exhibit C: Lets, take a look at who they're competition during their hot streak. They started out by knocking off St Louis & Seattle, playoff teams yes, but in the NFC and even worse the NFC West, the WORST DIVISION in the NFL. They beat us while we were down (who didn't?) They beat Cleveland (terrible team), Cincinnati (all offense, no defense), San Francisco (league's worst team last season), before falling to the Steelers. It seemed as soon as they faced a solid foe, they sh*t their collective pants and missed out.

The Bills won't be so hot next year. Book it, Billy Goat biatches!

dominizzo said:
I just bought Pro Weekly sports book and there prediciting the Fish 4-12. How does it make sense that The Texans are gonna finisnh 8-8 and we have a better team than theirs? there also saying that Saban will be missing Baton Rouge, there also saying that The 3-4 will make us a bad team cuz we do not have the personnel to play the 3-4 These guys always underestimate the Mighty Fish. We will get our 10 wins and we will shut up all the critics

Huh hum.... THANK YOU! At least now there will be some people getting the picture, since a weekly finally put out, what I have been spewing since the draft, back in April. You all dont have any foresight. But, at least now, you might start to question some of the rosey glass PR crap.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU !!!!!

We're not talking about the bills. This is the dolphin related forum. If you fins fan want to talk about the bills by all means, visit beast of the afce. Furthermore, if you are just here to bash me or bills at least do it in the right place (depths). I'm just here to add a different opinion on the fins. Thanks.

Wagon Circler said:
We're not talking about the bills. This is the dolphin related forum. If you fins fan want to talk about the bills by all means, visit beast of the afce. Furthermore, if you are just here to bash me or bills at least do it in the right place (depths). I'm just here to add a different opinion on the fins. Thanks.

Go back to Orchard Park

Back
Top Bottom