This has to be a joke........... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This has to be a joke...........

MarksBrothers85 said:
Hey, Barfalo! Get your facts straight before you make dumb-@$$ comments.

We're playin' you clowns twice, the Pats and the Jets. I don't think we're good enough to take down the Pats yet. You guys have to admit that you aren't as strong this season, getting rid of Drew was a BAD idea, Losman is not the answer, we'll sweep you. Then I think the Jets could be tough, but we'll split.

Then we have the whole AFC West; I think we can handle the Raiders and maybe Denver. We have the whole NFC South, which appears to be a soft division outside of the Panthers, we'll take the Bucs & Saints. Then we have Cleveland and Tennessee, and neither of those teams scare me at all.

We'll be 9-7, 10-6 if we get some calls go for us for a change. Book it Billy Goat.

i love itt omg do i love it keep it up I guess Billy Goat left

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, Drew Bledsoe was terrible last year.

However, a lot of that had to do with the Bills horrendous offensive line.

At least our offensive line improved by signing some guys and bringing in a top notch o-line coach.

The bills o-line lost Jonas Jennings. Greg Jerman ain't gonna save you.

Comparing the fins and Bills offensive line is like comparing rotten apples to rotten apples.

The only reason fans outside of bills fans know who Jonas Jennings is for that fat check San Fran gave to him. Most people see big money and think "Oh, big contract, must be a great player" That simply is just not the case. Jennings was painfully average and was on the sideline injured more often than not.

Jerman wasn't a starter on the fins, we won't be a starter on the bills.

I don't get it, last year before Ricky left we were supposed to be a 10-11 game winning team. Ricky left, Boston got hurt, Wanny had pressure, the morale was down etc etc. Then we have a great draft, fill many needs and add many good players and better coaching and now we are supposed to win only 5-7 games? Explain please?????

rainmaker1313 said:
I don't get it, last year before Ricky left we were supposed to be a 10-11 game winning team. Ricky left, Boston got hurt, Wanny had pressure, the morale was down etc etc. Then we have a great draft, fill many needs and add many good players and better coaching and now we are supposed to win only 5-7 games? Explain please?????

heres what i psoted in another thread....here is my opinion

there is a difference between being optimistic and being nuts....we just went 4-12 with almost the same core of players....yes we have ronnie but he is unproven....yes ricky is coming back but can he still play?....defnse is another year older...shay defensove backfield....bad QB situation.....new coachign system....to think we are going to the SB is just crazy...to think we will make the playoffs is a stretch,,,,you can be optimistic, but be realistic too

Slappy8800 said:
heres what i psoted in another thread....here is my opinion

there is a difference between being optimistic and being nuts....we just went 4-12 with almost the same core of players....yes we have ronnie but he is unproven....yes ricky is coming back but can he still play?....defnse is another year older...shay defensove backfield....bad QB situation.....new coachign system....to think we are going to the SB is just crazy...to think we will make the playoffs is a stretch,,,,you can be optimistic, but be realistic too

I just keep looking into your black and white spiral and keep repeating Miami will win the Super Bowl, Miami will win the Super Bowl

rainmaker1313 said:
I just keep looking into your black and white spiral and keep repeating Miami will win the Super Bowl, Miami will win the Super Bowl

lol well my girlie pics apparently are against TOS :(

I never thought Miami would win the Super Bowl, it could happen though. I realistically think Miami can win 9 and maybe even 10 games. I will tell you this. I think the over 5.5 games that Vegas has for a line is the best bet in sports history to bet the over on!!!!

Wagon Circler said:
Do you really think those writers know nearly as much about a team as crazed message board fans? I don't. 4-12 is the safe and easy bet, no writer outside of the Florida area will say anything different. However, don't expect to win ten games, seriously. The AFC is brutal right now. It would be a major accomplishment if the fins went 8-8 in this conference/division. Take the rose colored glasses off and examine the competition in the AFC. It's beyond fierce. It's great to be optimistic and such, but there comes a point where you have to look around at the competition and use your head.

absolutely. it would also be amazing if the bills won 10 games with a freshmeat qb.

Wagon Circler said:
Indi, NE, Jets, Buf, Baltimore, KC, SD, Pit

Come on. That is brutal.

Wagon Circler, have you looked at this year's schedule yet? We don't even play Pittsburgh in the regular season, not until 2007 again, lol. Or did you mash last year's and this year's schedule together? :roflmao:

:lol: at the thread. You should rename it to "Those w/ teal and orange glasses POST Here"

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, Drew Bledsoe was terrible last year.

However, a lot of that had to do with the Bills horrendous offensive line.

At least our offensive line improved by signing some guys and bringing in a top notch o-line coach.

The bills o-line lost Jonas Jennings. Greg Jerman ain't gonna save you.
HahA! Still clueless. Our OL was way better than yours last year. What has your OL done now for you to say your OL is improved? HOw many yards has RW/Brown rushed for? Oh wait, the season hasn't started yet. If paper meant anything, yeah maybe they have improved. It's not hard to improve on paper when you had the worse ol in the league last year.

Just because your qb's haven't been sacked so far this season, doesn't mean they've already improved. You should actually wait for them to play. :lol:

bakedmatt said:
absolutely. it would also be amazing if the bills won 10 games with a freshmeat qb.
It should be amazing if the fins win 8 games w/ a vet with a rookies brain.

dominizzo said:
The 3-4 will make us a bad team cuz we do not have the personnel to play the 3-4 These guys always underestimate the Mighty Fish. We will get our 10 wins and we will shut up all the critics

going 3-4 just before the snap for 3 or 4 plays a game is definatly going to HELP your D, not hurt it. it will make teams practice defending it. extra work with lineman, that will take time away from other things.

it will not be your base D, since your personel are better suited for 4-3.

the writer is an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom