This has to be a joke........... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This has to be a joke...........

ch19079 said:
going 3-4 just before the snap for 3 or 4 plays a game is definatly going to HELP your D, not hurt it. it will make teams practice defending it. extra work with lineman, that will take time away from other things.

it will not be your base D, since your personel are better suited for 4-3.

the writer is an idiot.

no doubt about it

Gosh all this bickering. This time of year EVERYONE thinks their team will make the playoffs. That is the great thing about this time of year with the parity in the NFL. EVERY team has ?? Lets face it we could win a bunch of games IF our oline learns to block. We could lose a bunch too.

The Bills could win a bunch or lose a bunch too. NO one knows if Loseman will be the next Rothlisberger or the next Leaf. Don't take other's opinions personally.

Wagon Circler said:
Do you really think those writers know nearly as much about a team as crazed message board fans? I don't. 4-12 is the safe and easy bet, no writer outside of the Florida area will say anything different. However, don't expect to win ten games, seriously. The AFC is brutal right now. It would be a major accomplishment if the fins went 8-8 in this conference/division. Take the rose colored glasses off and examine the competition in the AFC. It's beyond fierce. It's great to be optimistic and such, but there comes a point where you have to look around at the competition and use your head.

Finally wisdom from a bills fan outside of clumpy

Yeah i agree i think theres no way were gonna win 10 games...but i also dont think were gonna lose 12...I say 7-9 and i would consider it amazing if we went 8-8. Anything after 8-8 should be coach of the year worthy. Also the dolphins schedule looks brutal right now

Oboy said:
Gosh all this bickering. This time of year EVERYONE thinks their team will make the playoffs. That is the great thing about this time of year with the parity in the NFL. EVERY team has ?? Lets face it we could win a bunch of games IF our oline learns to block. We could lose a bunch too.

The Bills could win a bunch or lose a bunch too. NO one knows if Loseman will be the next Rothlisberger or the next Leaf. Don't take other's opinions personally.

well said.

but rothlisberger is WAY overrated. but ill be happy if JP can play without making mistakes like rothlisberger did.

Dol_Fan_4_Ever said:
Wagon Circler, have you looked at this year's schedule yet? We don't even play Pittsburgh in the regular season, not until 2007 again, lol. Or did you mash last year's and this year's schedule together? :roflmao:

All I did was list AFC contenders. I don't know the dolphins schedule. Why should I?

dominizzo said:
Dude go dream elsewhere cuz Miami is finishing either 9-7 or 10-6 did u see our draft did u see our free agent pick ups look at ur team ur in desperate need of a qb, well us too but Feeley is way better than who u have and we definately finish better than u. Go Fins Go

:roflmao: This team is rebuilding, you cant expect a Rookie to come in and change your team. Ben did it last year for the Steelers but I cant think of anyone else whos done it in awhile. At best you can expect a 6-10 season.

You guys act as if the fish have been bad for years, I don't see that much improvement of the teams, and I don't think that Buffalo, Jets are that much above the fins.

Muck said:
I agree. The AFC East is traditionally the league's toughest. And until further notice, we're the worst team in this division.

In addition, we have the NFL's toughest schedule, a completely new coaching staff with completely new offensive and defensive schemes.

It ain't gonna be easy. But it's going to be fun watching with the knowledge that the best is yet to come. :)

Excellent post, I still want us to win 10 games..I'm not sure where I'm getting that from, looking at our schedule and all the changes that are taking place this off season, but for some reason, I think the team is the team of 2 years ago, with better personnel and the pride of failing last year will push them.

While saying the Phins have more talent than the team of a few seasons ago people are forgetting to add in the variables that alot of teams have alot more talent than a few seasons ago. 8-8 and Saban should win coach of the year, a new offensive system, a new defensive system, a rookie rb, a big question mark at qb, and being in a very competitive division. I think alot of Phin fans don't respect the Bills, but Jp Losman is in a better situation than Aj Feeley is, and the Bills defense is better than Phins. There is alot of optimism, and perhaps if everything plays itself out perfectly and Aj Feeley has a Drew Brees type season, and Ronnie Brown has a spectacular season than maybe the Phins can contend for a playoff spot, i'm not betting on it. Also the 5.5 win total is low, but last I checked Vegas isn't in the business of losing money.

Wagon Circler said:
The Buffalo Bills will go deep into the playoffs in 2005, I guarantee it.

can I get a money back guarantee on that? Also why are you here. this place is for D-O-L-P-H-I-N fans, not bills fans. your opinions mean nothing here so run back to your bills zone. oh yea the heat will stomp the suns in the finals if the suns make it that far Mr 0 and 2, kinda like how the dolphins are gonna stomp the bills :tongue:

ch19079 said:
well said.

but rothlisberger is WAY overrated. but ill be happy if JP can play without making mistakes like rothlisberger did.
I agree he is overrated, but he was a rookie QB that came into this league and did not totally suck in his first year. That is rare. It should be really interesting this year now that teams have a bit more game film of him to watch.

LoXiN said:
:roflmao: This team is rebuilding, you cant expect a Rookie to come in and change your team. Ben did it last year for the Steelers but I cant think of anyone else whos done it in awhile. At best you can expect a 6-10 season.

dude put ur money where ur fat capital mouth is cuz The Fish will finish better than The BArfallo HillBillis

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
Wagon Circler said:
The Buffalo Bills will go deep into the playoffs in 2005, I guarantee it.

can I get a money back guarantee on that? Also why are you here. this place is for D-O-L-P-H-I-N fans, not bills fans. your opinions mean nothing here so run back to your bills zone. oh yea the heat will stomp the suns in the finals if the suns make it that far Mr 0 and 2, kinda like how the dolphins are gonna stomp the bills :tongue:

I'm allowed to post here no matter which team I like. This isn't the depths, try to keep it somewhat intelligent.

Money back guarantee? That means you would have to give me money first, and I'm all for that.

Wagon Circler said:
PHINPHOURLIFE said:
I'm allowed to post here no matter which team I like. This isn't the depths, try to keep it somewhat intelligent.

Money back guarantee? That means you would have to give me money first, and I'm all for that.

intelligent?

circle jerker, we always bring it down a few levels so the jills can comprehend us.....

Back
Top Bottom