This has to be a joke........... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This has to be a joke...........

dominizzo said:
dude ur underestimating Miami. look at the pick ups we still have solid d we got Traylor to clog we have Boston The guy is awesome We are getting Ricky dude do not underestimate Miami

Boston did nothing last year, Traylor is good. Until Ricky is back in camp, i'll be skeptical. Leigh Steinberg stated that "Ricky will definately be in camp," while Ricky stated "I honestly don't know." So i'm not counting on anything from Ricky Williams until he is officially back and I see him on the field.

Whoever's predicting 10-6 is deluding themselves. This team still has serious offensive line problems, and while Houcke will be welcome relief as the OL coach, the talent's not quite there yet to be a premier blocking unit. I think we make progress this year winning between 6 and 8 games, and then really pull everything together in 2006 becoming serious contenders again.

TarHeelFinFan said:
Whoever's predicting 10-6 is deluding themselves. This team still has serious offensive line problems, and while Houcke will be welcome relief as the OL coach, the talent's not quite there yet to be a premier blocking unit. I think we make progress this year winning between 6 and 8 games, and then really pull everything together in 2006 becoming serious contenders again.

Dude how can u say that, its just wrong ill put best on here that Maimi will get 9 to 10 wins I just see this team better than The Lamar Smith days how can u not see it?

At least most of your guys are realistic. I respect that. Dom I know your type exactly. You spend the offseason hyping up your team and then are crushed when your team doesn't fulfill your completely absurd expectations. I'm all for being a fan no matter what the record, but you are just lying to yourself.

TarHeelFinFan said:
10-6 does seem like a bit of a stretch, but when you really thing about it, this team has just as much talent as it did 2 years ago.

Wagon Circler said:
At least most of your guys are realistic. I respect that. Dom I know your type exactly. You spend the offseason hyping up your team and then are crushed when your team doesn't fulfill your completely absurd expectations. I'm all for being a fan no matter what the record, but you are just lying to yourself.

np ill just laugh when the bills Dont make the post season and we do or at least finish with 9 to 10 wins i just think its possible look at our roster

WitheringPlant said:
10-6 does seem like a bit of a stretch, but when you really thing about it, this team has just as much talent as it did 2 years ago.

thank u very much just add a Ricky and u have a strong team

The Lamar Smith days? Well our defense is essentially the same, which makes it a little older and a little slower (but still quite good). The skill position players are marginally better, but the offensive line is significantly worse. Now can you see how we just might not be better than "the Lamar Smith days"?

There are no rose colored glasses needed.. we have plenty of talent with Ronnie, Ricky back, David Boston, McMichael, Chambers, and booker on offense and trust me, our defense will not miss a beat.. we will be a base 4-3 and mix in different looks including the 3-4 from time to time... and as an earlier "Florida Today" article mentioned... you will not see the same defensive game plan/scheme from week to week... I look at the competition and think.. there's New England, Kansas City, Indianapolis and then who? The Chargers? We'll see if it was a one year thing or if they're for real... everyone else to me is in the same boat... Big Ben in Pittsburgh will not sneak up on anyone this year... Miami has just as much talent as anyone after those top three teams... so then it comes down to coaching.. and Saban and this staff are clearly a MAJOR upgrade from the old staff and are as good as most staff's in the league... I say 9 wins.. but 10 is NOT beyond impossible..

fishfan34 said:
There are no rose colored glasses needed.. we have plenty of talent with Ronnie, Ricky back, David Boston, McMichael, Chambers, and booker on offense and trust me, our defense will not miss a beat.. we will be a base 4-3 and mix in different looks including the 3-4 from time to time... and as an earlier "Florida Today" article mentioned... you will not see the same defensive game plan/scheme from week to week... I look at the competition and think.. there's New England, Kansas City, Indianapolis and then who? The Chargers? We'll see if it was a one year thing or if they're for real... everyone else to me is in the same boat... Big Ben in Pittsburgh will not sneak up on anyone this year... Miami has just as much talent as anyone after those top three teams... so then it comes down to coaching.. and Saban and this staff are clearly a MAJOR upgrade from the old staff and are as good as most staff's in the league... I say 9 wins.. but 10 is NOT beyond impossible..

Well said i cannot beleivesome Fin fans do not think we cannot win 9 or 10 games with this team Saban is putting up and if we do get secondary help the better it is for us like gettin R.w the guy is pretty good and still young. I truly believe Saban will make thi team good now and beyond

fishfan34 said:

Indi, NE, Jets, Buf, Baltimore, KC, SD, Pit

Come on. That is brutal.

Wagon Circler said:
:shakeno:

dude i love my team and i want the best for it and i do not believe that we can go 7-9 or 8-8 this team is way to good and has pride more than ur Bills thats 4 sureee we will just see when the season starts and throughout, just be a Dolphin lover not a Dolphin hater:wink:

Back
Top Bottom