This has to be a joke........... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This has to be a joke...........

Wagon Circler said:
Indi, NE, Jets, Buf, Baltimore, KC, SD, Pit

Come on. That is brutal.

Ok, I mentioned Indy, NE, and KC.. and even slid SD in there.. even though they have to prove they're not a one year wonder.. HOWEVER.. the Jets? ok.. Their QB position is a ? and their RB situation is ? past Martin... they're no better off than Miami... Baltimore? They have a proven Running game but the potential for Brown and Williams is as good if not greater than what they have.. and Boller? really, are you serious with Boller, he's no better than Feeley.. Buffalo? You have a rookie quarterback with little or no NFL experience.. nuff said... and.. Pittsburgh.. They lost some key Defensive players and a couple of WR's that weren't world beaters, but contribuated.. plus.. teams will Defense Big Ben better this year after watching what New England did to him in the AFC Championship game.. soooooo.. yeah.. I already mentioned Indy, NE, KC, and SD... as for the rest.. no, i'm sorry, there is no head and shoulders better talent in that group than what we have in Miami.. and like I said.. a lot will come down to coaching.. and as many have said.. including Peter King.. Nick Saban is a top 5 coach in the game of football.. that's including the NFL and College together.. he and I put him as a top 5 head coach...

i dont see uswinning more than 6 games at the most...Texans will make the playoffs IMO

fishfan34 said:
Ok, I mentioned Indy, NE, and KC.. and even slid SD in there.. even though they have to prove they're not a one year wonder.. HOWEVER.. the Jets? ok.. Their QB position is a ? and their RB situation is ? past Martin... they're no better off than Miami... Baltimore? They have a proven Running game but the potential for Brown and Williams is as good if not greater than what they have.. and Boller? really, are you serious with Boller, he's no better than Feeley.. Buffalo? You have a rookie quarterback with little or no NFL experience.. nuff said... and.. Pittsburgh.. They lost some key Defensive players and a couple of WR's that weren't world beaters, but contribuated.. plus.. teams will Defense Big Ben better this year after watching what New England did to him in the AFC Championship game.. soooooo.. yeah.. I already mentioned Indy, NE, KC, and SD... as for the rest.. no, i'm sorry, there is no head and shoulders better talent in that group than what we have in Miami.. and like I said.. a lot will come down to coaching.. and as many have said.. including Peter King.. Nick Saban is a top 5 coach in the game of football.. that's including the NFL and College together.. he and I put him as a top 5 head coach...

Thats it support those Fish

fishfan34 said:

I can't even comment on this, it's too ridiculous. I think this thread is pretty much done for after this post.

Wagon Circler said:
Do you really think those writers know nearly as much about a team as crazed message board fans? I don't. 4-12 is the safe and easy bet, no writer outside of the Florida area will say anything different. However, don't expect to win ten games, seriously. The AFC is brutal right now. It would be a major accomplishment if the fins went 8-8 in this conference/division. Take the rose colored glasses off and examine the competition in the AFC. It's beyond fierce. It's great to be optimistic and such, but there comes a point where you have to look around at the competition and use your head.

Your sig is scaring me.

Wagon Circler said:
I can't even comment on this, it's too ridiculous. I think this thread is pretty much done for after this post.

:roflmao: :roflmao: THAT'S your response to my post? :lol: :lol:

You have NOTHING? You quit? Throw in the towel? How SAD!!!! I guess after going 0-4 in super bowls, quitting is pretty much in your nature.... Show me ONE instance that i'm wrong in, oh, you CAN'T!!!! That's why you had no other response than the one you provided!!!!!!! First of all, I never said that we WERE going to win 9 or 10, I said I can see it and that it wouldn't surprise me... We have a top flight backfield, a hell of a Wide Receiving corps, our Offensive line will be much improved and because of that top flight backfield and HELL of a receiving corps, teams cannot walk up a safety into the box to play against the run and teams can't drop too many into coverage.... all of that will improve the play of Feeley.. who's in his second season as starter and proved, if you watched last year, that when given time to make all his reads, has a hell of an arm an can make all the throws.... Defensively, sure, our secondary is a ? right now.. but, our front seven is improved and Saban's defensive scheme's will allow the secondary to succeed regardless of their short comings thanks to his packages.. don't know if you've ever watched a Saban coached Defense.. but it's pretty impressive when run properly.. pop in a copy of the Sugar Bowl from 2 years ago.. and you'll see what the rest of the NFL is in store for.. i'm sorry you felt the need to quit and accept your resignation from this thread... since you think it's over.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

DolphinDevil28 said:
At least he doesn't have the buffalo cheerleaders for a sig. They look worse.

Can't disagree with you there. My man card says I have to be loyal to the bills, but not those ogres cheering for us.

Good thing cheerleaders don't determine our record.

Wagon Circler said:
Indi, NE, Jets, Buf, Baltimore, KC, SD, Pit

Come on. That is brutal.

Hey, Barfalo! Get your facts straight before you make dumb-@$$ comments.

We're playin' you clowns twice, the Pats and the Jets. I don't think we're good enough to take down the Pats yet. You guys have to admit that you aren't as strong this season, getting rid of Drew was a BAD idea, Losman is not the answer, we'll sweep you. Then I think the Jets could be tough, but we'll split.

Then we have the whole AFC West; I think we can handle the Raiders and maybe Denver. We have the whole NFC South, which appears to be a soft division outside of the Panthers, we'll take the Bucs & Saints. Then we have Cleveland and Tennessee, and neither of those teams scare me at all.

We'll be 9-7, 10-6 if we get some calls go for us for a change. Book it Billy Goat.

MarksBrothers85 said:
Hey, Barfalo! Get your facts straight before you make dumb-@$$ comments.

We're playin' you clowns twice, the Pats and the Jets. I don't think we're good enough to take down the Pats yet. You guys have to admit that you aren't as strong this season, getting rid of Drew was a BAD idea, Losman is not the answer, we'll sweep you. Then I think the Jets could be tough, but we'll split.

Then we have the whole AFC West; I think we can handle the Raiders and maybe Denver. We have the whole NFC South, which appears to be a soft division outside of the Panthers, we'll take the Bucs & Saints. Then we have Cleveland and Tennessee, and neither of those teams scare me at all.

We'll be 9-7, 10-6 if we get some calls go for us for a change. Book it Billy Goat.

Wow. :shakeno:

You obviously have never seen Drew Bledsoe play. I will go no further.

Yeah, Drew Bledsoe was terrible last year.

However, a lot of that had to do with the Bills horrendous offensive line.

At least our offensive line improved by signing some guys and bringing in a top notch o-line coach.

The bills o-line lost Jonas Jennings. Greg Jerman ain't gonna save you.

wasn't this thread supposed to be "Done For" about 10 posts ago? What happen? OMG, it's a miracle,.. praise JESUS!!!!!!! Getting rid of Drew Bledsoe is NEVER a bad idea, just ask Bill Parcells after next season.. lol..

Back
Top Bottom