This Is The Latest On Lavar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is The Latest On Lavar

PHINFREAK3675

*TEDDY GINN 24/7*
Reaction score
Arrington may sign with Giants
April 4
Hartford Courant (scroll down) (registration required): "The Giants are still in the hunt for linebacker LaVar Arrington, a three-time Pro Bowler with the Redskins. An Internet report said Arrington and the Giants were close to on a six-year deal."

ProSportsDaily.com

That would suck!

Oh well.. I agree with others saying Chad Greenway or other cheaper options would be better. I'm not completely sold on him anyway, what has he done the last few years I haven't heard that much from him.

PHINFREAK3675 said:
Arrington may sign with Giants
April 4
Hartford Courant (scroll down) (registration required): "The Giants are still in the hunt for linebacker LaVar Arrington, a three-time Pro Bowler with the Redskins. An Internet report said Arrington and the Giants were close to on a six-year deal."

ProSportsDaily.com

That would suck!

i guess the arrington threads will be over soon.. it looks like hes gone... i would love to have the guy..but hey..let him go to new york...ughh:shakeno:

Good. Now we can finally move on....

If Arrington wants to freeze his balls off up in NY, fine by me....

PHINZ RULE!!!

He's not a big enough talent to overcome injury issues and his freelancing. Nick gave him a chance to buy into a system that might make him a better player, and it looks like he passed. Time to move on to bigger and better things...

Amazing how quick you guys are to change your tune. The PBP could put out an article tommorrow saying Lavar was close to a deal with the Fins and every poster before me would jump back on the bandwagon with an extreme quickness.

Pigskin Pimp said:
Amazing how quick you guys are to change your tune. The PBP could put out an article tommorrow saying Lavar was close to a deal with the Fins and every poster before me would jump back on the bandwagon with an extreme quickness.

lol.

LaVar is going to go where the money is. If we can't show him the money, he won't come here. It's not a trait unique to him, but it's true.

"The Giants are still in the hunt for linebacker LaVar Arrington, a three-time Pro Bowler with the Redskins. An Internet report said Arrington and the Giants were close to on a six-year deal."

After going and looking at this source, I don't buy it. Very shaky....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Pigskin Pimp said:
thats so true!!!!!i hope he changes his mind and signs with us

Pigskin Pimp said:

Speak for yourself....

Although I believe Arrington would be a solid addition, I'm not sold on him being the player that most fans hype him up to be, and he's certainly not worth the money he's asking for. My opinion wont change in those regards....

I'll support any decision Saban makes, but I don't have to go overboard in the process. What's best for the team is all that matters...

PHINZ RULE!!!

Pigskin Pimp said:

I have always been skeptical of LaVar's value to this team. In fact, I was surprised when Nick brought him in. Maybe you should actually check into the facts before making blanket statements.

I always said he was going to sign with NY. Check it. I think they offer more of the green stuff ($), and he gets to play against The Skins 2 times a year.

why do people assume we are going to take a LB in the first now? We dont need LB's. Arrington would have been a luxury.....not a need.

I still think we are going to take the BPA and that will be Santonio Holmes.

Back
Top Bottom