This Is The Latest On Lavar | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is The Latest On Lavar

infiltrateib said:
That trait is not unique to Dolphins fans. Or even football fans.

I would hope that by simply being a fin fan most of us would have more sense than that!:evil:

I would like to get LaVar and I would be disappointed if we didn't..BUT I would get over it very quickly and we would get the position addressed either in the draft or through another teams cut. My feelings about Arrington as a player won't be changed by him not coming here.

IronChef said:
false reports.....
I think so also. Everyone seems to be the one who reports first about him signing with anyone. We should find out soon enough.

PHINFREAK3675 said:
Arrington may sign with Giants
April 4
Hartford Courant (scroll down) (registration required): "The Giants are still in the hunt for linebacker LaVar Arrington, a three-time Pro Bowler with the Redskins. An Internet report said Arrington and the Giants were close to on a six-year deal."

ProSportsDaily.com

That would suck!

Not when his knee gives out two years from now.

Amazing how quick you guys are to change your tune. The PBP could put out an article tommorrow saying Lavar was close to a deal with the Fins and every poster before me would jump back on the bandwagon with an extreme quickness.

yep! if he signs with the giants, he is bum after money.

if he signs with us, he is a BIG TIME PLAYER who gave it
all up to come work with "the masta",,,,,,,

sheesh!!

Pigskin Pimp said:
Amazing how quick you guys are to change your tune. The PBP could put out an article tommorrow saying Lavar was close to a deal with the Fins and every poster before me would jump back on the bandwagon with an extreme quickness.

It all depends on the terms. No one has changed their tune. Not many on this forum have proposed overpaying the guy.
You are quick to criticize.

Redneck Friend said:
yep! if he signs with the giants, he is bum after money.

if he signs with us, he is a BIG TIME PLAYER who gave it
all up to come work with "the masta",,,,,,,

sheesh!!

exactly! when i said that ppl went crazy and got soo offended b/c i called them fake and haters. im glad you see this as well. People on this board wanted so many players when they were visiting and interested in miami and once they signed elsewhere they said there famous..."I didn't want him anyways" bull ****.

What is this ''internet source'' that has been spoken of? For all we know it could be the writer's grandmother. ESPN and the NFL Network haven't said **** about it so chances are its false.

It would blow if we lose out on Lavar we could use a good young LB like him, if we don't land him then I guess we will focus on the draft for our LB needs.

305TillIDie said:
i guess the arrington threads will be over soon.. it looks like hes gone... i would love to have the guy..but hey..let him go to new york...ughh:shakeno:

Actually, until he actually signs somewhere, I won't believe anything in the media about him. He has said all along that the G-men is his favorite and he has some connection there (Coughlin, I guess) but he has been so wishy-washy that I think it's over between us and him...Saban will be content to get a LB or 2 from the draft...Besides, until the b/u QB spot is settled, I don't think they are looking too far ahead...

BLITZKRIEG said:
Speaking of our current LB's, where the hell has Eddie Moore been over the last three seasons???....

I'm wondering if he'll be healthy enough to make it to practice this year. I guess as long as he doesn't bump his toe, or twist his ankle while putting his cleats on, we'll be alright....

He's been a HUGE disappointment, and another Wanny draft selection we're still trying to figure out....

PHINZ RULE!!!

every time i think of eddie moore it always brings me back to football camp where one of the linebackers ( who was so full of himself and always talked about how he ran the game winning TD in pop warner blah blah blah bS blah) was going to go to the first practice with us. No joke after we finally finished the day, which had 3 practices in it, i come back to the dorm lobby room and this fool has his shoulder taped to his arm and saran wrapped all over it. im like "dude wtf happend to u.?'' and he said " i threw a football and seperated my shoulder" :sidelol:

i think a shawn merriman, lofa tatupu type linebacker would be great, young and explosive not as much money as lavar and probally a much better attitude thats what we need to go after hopefully hawk, greenway or sims makes there way to us!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom