This is what baffles me about Saban | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is what baffles me about Saban

enigmatics said:
Ozzy, I think he thinks we care. Oh no, don't "ignore" us....please....anything but that. LOL. Only a matter of time before he takes it off anyway. He just can't stay away!

You know, at least some people have the webos to stand up for themselves. I'll always respect that.

This guy makes a thread with a bunch of names on it, then finds out he might have bitten off a little more than he can chew. Then he runs behind an ignore button, and calls me a crybaby......

D'oh

clear.gif

W H A T ?!?!?!?!?!?!

did you say something? :roflmao:

Sometimes a contributor is worth putting up with the BS. We had an inspector/shift foreman who was an awful drunk, showed up late or not all, rode to work in a cab because of DUIs, stoner the whole works. But the guy knew the machine shop inside out, up an down from the CMM right down to the last fixture,programming, tooling he could do it all. They tried firing him but then begged him to come back. Gave him a raise and a promotion making him a company man so the union wouldnt squak. Thats the reality of the situation, you assume the risk of making room for folks with special talent or you stay mediocre or even fold. As far as the lightbulb analogy I thought it was mis applied. What you need is a box of good spares so when one dies you know you got a good replacement. Its called depth and thats what is currrently carrying the Patriots. I'd say with Ronnie, ricky, Gordon, morris we have depth at RB.

FiN.in.RI said:
Ricky is the reason Wanny is gone.. 'Nuff said.

Uh no...........This team had regressed every season Wannstedt was here, finishing with a worse record and getting farther and farther away from the playoffs each season, Ricky retiring certainly didn't help but it was by no means the sole reason for Wannstedt's demise.

This team would have had to win 5 or 6 more games last year to save his job, Ricky would not have made that kind of difference in last years team.

Wannstedt's poor personnel and staff decisions were major reasons for his demise, that and an unimagitive philosophy about how to coach NFL football.

Back
Top Bottom