This is what baffles me about Saban | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is what baffles me about Saban

enigmatics said:
A definitive indicator of maturity as well!

I lack maturity. I'm a guy. Its not the end of the world. In fact, I think its pretty fun. You, on the other hand, are boring. I guess if you are mature and everything you represent is maturity, I'll take immaturity any day. You need to smoke a bowl and get off of your high horse. Sucka.:cooldude:

enigmatics said:
I think you meant "boy"

Your point? You must think you're a really important "man", man. You call me a boy, but you continue to cry and cry about this topic. Let it go. We disagree. I don't like you and you don't like me. Who cares?

enigmatics=:cry:

clownfish said:
YOU'RE correct. I screwed up on that one. And I'm usually very picky about people misusing grammar. Oh well. The monkey peeing on your name is not supposed to be clever. Its just my way of telling you how I feel about you.

I can live with that. It's a real man that admits his mistake. And I hope you meant the peeing monkey was how you feel about my opinion, not me, because you don't really know me. I guess we'll just disagree on this one. At least we agree that we are Phin fans through and through and we will support them, no matter who they sign! Fair enough?

clownfish said:
I lack maturity. I'm a guy. Its not the end of the world. In fact, I think its pretty fun. You, on the other hand, are boring. I guess if you are mature and everything you represent is maturity, I'll take immaturity any day. You need to smoke a bowl and get off of your high horse. Sucka.:cooldude:

:roflmao:

Is eginmatics saying he's mature!?!?!?!? omg.

1) Okay.....10 pages of pointless arguments....real mature :rolleyes:

2) (from what I know of) a week of :cry: because Ricky is coming back....very mature :rolleyes:

3) a year-plus of Ricky bashing...also mature :rolleyes:

Clown fish, just use the ignore function, it works wonders!!! :yes:

xXxpHiN34 said:
:roflmao:

Is eginmatics saying he's mature!?!?!?!? omg.

1) Okay.....10 pages of pointless arguments....real mature :rolleyes:

2) (from what I know of) a week of :cry: because Ricky is coming back....very mature :rolleyes:

3) a year-plus of Ricky bashing...also mature :rolleyes:

Clown fish, just use the ignore function, it works wonders!!! :yes:

Hahah see what I mean! XXXphin34 just can't stay away. Congratulations Clown, now you're his forum medium. Hahah

clownfish said:
Your point? You must think you're a really important "man", man. You call me a boy, but you continue to cry and cry about this topic. Let it go. We disagree. I don't like you and you don't like me. Who cares?

enigmatics=:cry:

You obviously do. ;)

Bigbucks24 said:
I can live with that. It's a real man that admits his mistake. And I hope you meant the peeing monkey was how you feel about my opinion, not me, because you don't really know me. I guess we'll just disagree on this one. At least we agree that we are Phin fans through and through and we will support them, no matter who they sign! Fair enough?
ALRIGHT!!!! Finally some resolution on this topic. And you're right, I don't know you, so yeah, the pissing monkey was meant for your opinion, not you. In fact, thats the same monkey Onterrio Smith got urine powder from for the Whizzinator.

clear.gif

W H A T ?!?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

xXxpHiN34 said:
clear.gif

W H A T ?!?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

Check under enigmatics name. It says a.k.a. Chow Fok Yu, or somethin like that. BTW, have you seen Dave Chapelle as Lil Jon...f***in hilarious.

clownfish said:
Check under enigmatics name. It says a.k.a. Chow Fuk Yu, or somethin like that. BTW, have you seen Dave Chapelle as Lil Jon...f***in hilarious.

:roflmao: ......yeah. I just got season 2 on dvd on tuesday. Chappelle is the man!!

MelbournePhin said:
ricky not only divided the team. now hes dividing the finheaven faithful.

Well I dunno if you can say an 80% (in favor of Ricky) compared to the 20% (Anti-Ricky) a division.

You do have a bunch of cry babies though, who refuse to let it go, and stop being little girls.

clear.gif
Ricky is coming back :evil:

You can like it or love :evil:

enigmatics said:
I'll do no such thing. It's clear when reading this thread, I never said "Ricky's entirely to blame."

"But you implied, you implied" booo hoo hoo .......lol

Dude, that's is exactly what you did. You implied that Ricky was to blame and when someone calls you on your misinformation you go on and on about how never said the exact words. I gave you the benefit of the doubt 7 pages ago but now........................well let's just say there is a village out there somewhere being deprived of their idiot.

Back
Top Bottom