This is what baffles me about Saban | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is what baffles me about Saban

xXxpHiN34 said:
Well I dunno if you can say an 80% (in favor of Ricky) compared to the 20% (Anti-Ricky) a division.

You do have a bunch of cry babies though, who refuse to let it go, and stop being little girls.

clear.gif
Ricky is coming back :evil:

You can like it or love :evil:

the drama will keep dragging on and on until we see him prove his worth/worthlessnes on the field. im among the ricky backers.

MelbournePhin said:
the drama will keep dragging on and on until we see him prove his worth/worthlessnes on the field. im among the ricky backers.

Yeah man, I know.

Even then, these drama queens are going to be like......."oh, that was a lucky 30 yard TD run....he cant do it again" :shakeno:

xXxpHiN34 said:
Yeah man, I know.

Even then, these drama queens are going to be like......."oh, that was a lucky 30 yard TD run....he cant do it again" :shakeno:

You can't let it die, can you? You just have to keep twisting the kinfe so people will respond and then you can start the "crying and moaning" part and the "Ricky is coming back so get over it" part. Aren't you the one that was lecturing about letting it die?

MelbournePhin said:
its gonna be fun to watch :)

What's really gonna be fun is watching all these bashers come September when they are hypocritically cheering EVERY SINGLE ONE of Ricky's TD runs yelling "you da Man Ricky."

pigskinguy said:
What's really gonna be fun is watching all these bashers come September when they are hypocritically cheering EVERY SINGLE ONE of Ricky's TD runs yelling "you da Man Ricky."

yep. i cant wait for a big fat i told you so. :yell:

Bigbucks24 said:
You can't let it die, can you? You just have to keep twisting the kinfe so people will respond and then you can start the "crying and moaning" part and the "Ricky is coming back so get over it" part. Aren't you the one that was lecturing about letting it die?

I am!.......please let it die!

I would much rather talk about the team rather than just ricky. This is FinHeaven.com.......not RickyHeaven.com.

You Anti-Ricky people are the ones responsible for this thread. so us pro-ricky guys can use yalls argument of ,"hey, we're just responding to the threads, thats all " :tongue:

I'll start a new topic. I was thinking about this yesterday.........

We have to find a place for Carey on the line. I would hate for him to be tagged a "bust". The only open spots it seems is Center and Right guard. and Rex seems to have the RG spot locked up. So im thinking, and wondering if Carey could play center for us. or put Rex at center, and Carey at RG.

I dunno........but id really like to see Carey play!

pigskinguy said:

I understand that you think that if Ricky helps the Phins win, it is a great thing. I unserstand that you will support him not matter what he does (within reason) as long as he helps the Phins win. I'm cool with that. I think Ricky is an amazing athlete and a great runner (at least he was). He may very well help the Phins win. He may break off several 40 yard runs. He may score touchdowns and become the great 1-2 punch that a lot of people are proclaiming. However, I won't be talking how great he is or how much I love him or how I knew he would be great. I won't cheer for him or be glad he's on the team. Why is that hard to understand? Why is it that people keep saying that when he does well, we will have to eat crow? I never predicted that he wouldn't do well. I never predicted that he would be a bust. I just said I didn't want him on my team. Is that so hard to understand? Can't we find some common ground on this?

xXxpHiN34 said:
I am!.......please let it die!

I would much rather talk about the team rather than just ricky. This is FinHeaven.com.......not RickyHeaven.com.

You Anti-Ricky people are the ones responsible for this thread. so us pro-ricky guys can use yalls argument of ,"hey, we're just responding to the threads, thats all " :tongue: !

Unfortunately, I agree with you there. I'll make a deal with you xXx. You don't respond to any Ricky threads and I won't either. We'll both let it die. Deal?

Bigbucks24 said:
I understand that you think that if Ricky helps the Phins win, it is a great thing. I unserstand that you will support him not matter what he does (within reason) as long as he helps the Phins win. I'm cool with that. I think Ricky is an amazing athlete and a great runner (at least he was). He may very well help the Phins win. He may break off several 40 yard runs. He may score touchdowns and become the great 1-2 punch that a lot of people are proclaiming. However, I won't be talking how great he is or how much I love him or how I knew he would be great. I won't cheer for him or be glad he's on the team. Why is that hard to understand? Why is it that people keep saying that when he does well, we will have to eat crow? I never predicted that he wouldn't do well. I never predicted that he would be a bust. I just said I didn't want him on my team. Is that so hard to understand? Can't we find some common ground on this?

Noted

Bigbucks24 said:
Unfortunately, I agree with you there. I'll make a deal with you xXx. You don't respond to any Ricky threads and I won't either. We'll both let it die. Deal?

lol.......we can try that

Bigbucks24 said:

Well, if you are in such disgust about the way Dolphins do business and it's players, I am sure there is plenty of room on the Jills or Jets or Patsies bandwagons. Way you go.

xXxpHiN34 said:
This thread= :spam:

enigmatics, (and ozzy), You guys really disappoint me. :shakeno:

You guys just make me shake my head back and forth in disgust :shakeno: It has been an entire week since the REAL news that Ricky was coming back, and it seems like everyday, you and your boy ozzy are just recycling the same crap over and over again about RW. I dont think I can take this crap anymore.

MODS: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the ignore function, b/c I've had enough of this CRYING :cry: and MOANING from these jilted fans!!!

Congrats enigmatics and ozzy.......you are the newst members to xXx phin34's Ignore List!!!! :roflmao: :grouplaug :whew: :clap:

Hey someone copy this post in this thread so xxphin34 can see it..

:moon:

Back
Top Bottom