This is what baffles me about Saban | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is what baffles me about Saban

enigmatics said:
You might want to re-examine everything you've ever come to believe about backtracking. You've attempted to, without any success whatsoever, tell me that I said I pinned the entired blame on Ricky.......which you have obviously not found anywhere in my writing, while in the process getting your panties twisted up so hard, they're blocking much needed oxygen to your brain, which would enable better reading comprehension. Who'd of thought a little panty twisting would cause such distress in a man?

You've had it pointed out in your own post......geez man, how ignorant can you possibly be? You can't even comprehend your own writing. Maybe you just wanted to troll in the first place.....is that it? Did you just want some attention?

Lungoystr said:
Heh, any seat is a good one to see the b****-s******* that you've endured through this thread.

Hahaha and what's funny is you keep subjecting yourself to more and more of it. You're a self-professed b*llsh*t fiend. It's quite comical.

enigmatics said:
Mind if I watch you before I set out to overtake you as America's number one toilet brush scrubber?

Good one, clearly you have been taking Smack-101 classes from those lame arse Bills fans. Try again. :rolleyes:

Lungoystr said:
You've had it pointed out in your own post......geez man, how ignorant can you possibly be? You can't even comprehend your own writing. Maybe you just wanted to troll in the first place.....is that it? Did you just want some attention?

You still haven't shown me where I said Ricky was entirely to blame. Yawn, you must fill all that spare time you have with something I guess......

Lungoystr said:
Good one, clearly you have been taking Smack-101 classes from those lame arse Bills fans. Try again. :rolleyes:

"Clearly?" This coming from a man who can't even read forum threads correctly? That's a gasser.

enigmatics said:
Hahaha and what's funny is you keep subjecting yourself to more and more of it. You're a self-professed b*llsh*t fiend. It's quite comical.

You don't even realize that you've been beaten up and down this board. Just give up already before you make an even bigger arse of yourself.

Bottom line is that RW is NOT the reason that this team went down the drain regardless of what you claim and later wish to deny writing.

The only thing funny about all of this is the fact that you take yourself seriously.

Lungoystr said:
You don't even realize that you've been beaten up and down this board. Just give up already before you make an even bigger arse of yourself.

Bottom line is that RW is NOT the reason that this team went down the drain regardless of what you claim and later wish to deny writing.

The only thing funny about all of this is the fact that you take yourself seriously.

............and still you keep talking........ even after professing how much crap you think I'm spewing.

Still waiting on that quote from you where I laid the entire blame on Ricky......

enigmatics said:
............and still you keep talking........ even after professing how much crap you think I'm spewing.

Still waiting on that quote from you where I laid the entire blame on Ricky......

Once again since you need everything shown to you twice (or more).

enigmatics said:
SCall13 said:
Cecil Collins was by far a much worse bulb.

AS psyched as I am about the prospect of RW and RB running the ball (which I know you and I disagree completely on) it is a little odd that Saban is going to bring him back. Some folks are glad...and then, some are not.

On a moral level Cecil was a worse light bulb. Overall, Cecil never brought this franchise to it's knees when he got sent away to cell block #3.

I'm just pointing out that it hasn't matched Saban's initial M.O. when linking up with this franchise.

It's clear that you are implying that Williams brought this franchise to its knees unlike the loss of Cecil Collins. I understand that you were confused by your own response. Next time try to to make it easier on yourself, ok?

Lungoystr said:
Once again since you need everything shown to you twice (or more).

It's clear that you are implying that Williams brought this franchise to its knees unlike the loss of Cecil Collins. I understand that you were confused by your own response. Next time try to to make it easier on yourself, ok?

LOL........yup. Couldn't find where I said "Ricky's entirely to blame" could ya? Case closed.

This thread= :spam:

enigmatics, (and ozzy), You guys really disappoint me. :shakeno:

You guys just make me shake my head back and forth in disgust :shakeno: It has been an entire week since the REAL news that Ricky was coming back, and it seems like everyday, you and your boy ozzy are just recycling the same crap over and over again about RW. I dont think I can take this crap anymore.

MODS: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the ignore function, b/c I've had enough of this CRYING :cry: and MOANING from these jilted fans!!!

Congrats enigmatics and ozzy.......you are the newst members to xXx phin34's Ignore List!!!! :roflmao: :grouplaug :whew: :clap:

xXxpHiN34 said:
This thread= :spam:

enigmatics, (and ozzy), You guys really disappoint me. :shakeno:

You guys just make me shake my head back and forth in disgust :shakeno: It has been an entire week since the REAL news that Ricky was coming back, and it seems like everyday, you and your boy ozzy are just recycling the same crap over and over again about RW. I dont think I can take this crap anymore.

MODS: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the ignore function, b/c I've had enough of this CRYING :cry: and MOANING from these jilted fans!!!

Congrats enigmatics and ozzy.......you are the newst members to xXx phin34's Ignore List!!!! :roflmao: :grouplaug :whew: :clap:

Ozzy, I think he thinks we care. Oh no, don't "ignore" us....please....anything but that. LOL. Only a matter of time before he takes it off anyway. He just can't stay away!

enigmatics said:
LOL........yup. Couldn't find where I said "Ricky's entirely to blame" could ya? Case closed.

Man, you are truely a moron, aren't you? Oh well, you really can't argue with the clueless, you can only humor them and I have spent enough time humoring you. It's clear what you were saying whether you understood it or not. But of course, having it shown to you must be so embarrasing. If you hurry, you can edit your response to make it look like I added my own words. That's one way to save face for you. And you think I'm the one that has comprehension problems.....at least I know what I mean when I write something.....unlike some on this board ::cough:: enigmatics ::cough:: :rolleyes:

Lungoystr said:
Man, you are truely a moron, aren't you? Oh well, you really can't argue with the clueless, you can only humor them and I have spent enough time humoring you. It's clear what you were saying whether you understood it or not. But of course, having it shown to you must be so embarrasing. If you hurry, you can edit your response to make it look like I added my own words. That's one way to save face for you. And you think I'm the one that has comprehension problems.....at least I know what I mean when I write something.....unlike some on this board ::cough:: enigmatics ::cough:: :rolleyes:

I'll do no such thing. It's clear when reading this thread, I never said "Ricky's entirely to blame."

"But you implied, you implied" booo hoo hoo .......lol

Bigbucks24 said:
If you want to get picky about posts, I believe you are looking for the contraction, you're, meaning you are, not your, meaning possesive.

And contrary to your beliefs, I don't think anyone is confused about what is going on with Ricky.

Is this where I'm supposed to post the monkey urinating on your name? It is so clever.

YOU'RE correct. I screwed up on that one. And I'm usually very picky about people misusing grammar. Oh well. The monkey peeing on your name is not supposed to be clever. Its just my way of telling you how I feel about you.

clownfish said:
YOU'RE correct. I screwed up on that one. And I'm usually very picky about people misusing grammar. Oh well. The monkey peeing on your name is not supposed to be clever. Its just my way of telling you how I feel about you.

A definitive indicator of maturity as well!

Back
Top Bottom