This is what baffles me about Saban | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is what baffles me about Saban

enigmatics said:
.............. truly, baffles my mind. Nick Saban makes comments like this and yet is somewhat near a decision to bring back the biggest of defecting defective light bulbs this franchise has ever plugged into it's Christmas tree decor.

I was actually a Bates guy, but as time has gone on, I've loved everything Saban has done with the team thus far..........until this. Anyone else a little at a loss, especially when this ballclub is in dire need of a fresh, clean slate?
I personally think that N Saban is trying to make a positive out of a negative..
I am not in favor of R Williams ever being seen in a Miami Dolphin uniform again, but then that is out of my control..
I truly believe that a deal will be worked out where Williams will try to resurect his career in Miami and once that has happened (this offseason) the Phins will put his pot smoking @$$ on the trading block!!
If the Dolphins can get something out of this DOPE as far as a decent draft pick I am on board,,, but it will be very hard to see Williams high fiveing the other offensive players when he scores a t-d when he abandoned the very same or most players last season!!!!
:fire:

Marino1983

clownfish said:
Sometimes people need to be reminded of the obvious (ie Ricky is coming back to play for the Phins at NO risk to the team, so there is no use complaining about it.). That was my POINT. Don't just post part of what I said and have everyone take it out of context. I'm not bullying anyone, just being realistic. Let enigmatics stick up for himself. And next time spell check your posts. Your 44 years old and should not be misspelling words as common as convince.

Bigbucks24:monkeyl:

If you want to get picky about posts, I believe you are looking for the contraction, you're, meaning you are, not your, meaning possesive.

And contrary to your beliefs, I don't think anyone is confused about what is going on with Ricky.

Is this where I'm supposed to post the monkey urinating on your name? It is so clever.

clownfish said:
Why? Because your reply made no sense. Stop being so vague.

It's hard to understand you with all that noise coming from that figurative answer carrying plane coasting above your head, desperately in need of a landing.

Lungoystr said:
LMAO! That's rich coming from a guy that blames one RB for the fall of our franchise.

What's next? The towelboy quits and Wayne moves the team to Idaho? :roflmao:

Dude, you need to buy a clue. If you can't afford one, I'm sure that the members of this site would all be willing to pitch in and buy you one.

You might want to invest in yourself first! I don't blame the whole thing on him. But your close-minded theatrics have certainly convinced you so. There's blame to go around. However, we were at least a respectable franchise even with dumb schmuck Wanny coaching. What happened after the man quit speaks for itself.

enigmatics said:
It's hard to understand you with all that noise coming from that figurative answer carrying plane coasting above your head, desperately in need of a landing.

Or maybe your ears are just clogged with all of that **** that you've been shoveling in this thread. :rolleyes:

Lungoystr said:
Or maybe your ears are just clogged with all of that **** that you've been shoveling in this thread. :rolleyes:

Hahah if it's sh*t, you've surely concerned yourself with and eatin' alot of it! :roflmao:

enigmatics said:
I don't blame the whole thing on him. But your close-minded theatrics have certainly convinced you so. There's blame to go around. However, we were at least a respectable franchise even with dumb schmuck Wanny coaching. What happened after the man quit speaks for itself.

HOLD ON! You are near the point AGAIN. Ricky leaving, getting hurt, etc should NOT have left us with a 4-12 season. A good coach plans for such possibilities. Dave didn't and THAT is what led us to where we are today. We were NOT a respectable franchise under Wanny but rather we were the laughing stock of the NFL. This team was in a talespin BEFORE Ricky left and everyone except Phin fans with aqua glasses on knew it. What happened after Ricky left is no different than what would have happened had he been knocked out for the season.....either way Dave never planned for such a situation. Remember the saying about putting all of your eggs in one basket? This is a perfect example of you shouldn't do that. Saban is certainly smart enough not to make that same mistake (hence the drafting of Ronnie Brown along with coaxing Ricky back).

enigmatics said:
Hahah if it's sh*t, you've surely concerned yourself with and eatin' alot of it! :roflmao:

Nahhh, I just don't like some moron trying to serve it up as steak. Trust me, you can sell it to some of these people but not all of us share your agenda.

Lungoystr said:
Nahhh, I just don't like some moron trying to serve it up as steak. Trust me, you can sell it to some of these people but not all of us share your agenda.

So you're a message board freedom fighter? Ahhhhhhhh delusions of grandeur.

enigmatics said:
You might want to invest in yourself first! I don't blame the whole thing on him. But your close-minded theatrics have certainly convinced you so. There's blame to go around. However, we were at least a respectable franchise even with dumb schmuck Wanny coaching. What happened after the man quit speaks for itself.

And now an earlier quote from you when comparing former RB to Ricky Williams.

enigmatics said:
On a moral level Cecil was a worse light bulb. Overall, Cecil never brought this franchise to it's knees when he got sent away to cell block #3.

Hmmmm, that sounds like you are placing the blame squarely on Williams. Of course, with all of the trash you have typed over the past couple of days, I'm not surprised that you conveniently forgot this little gem. :rolleyes:

What do I think I think the Guy is Super Smart... Let Ricky come back he has no trade value this year but after a year of showing he still has it and Brown shows he can do the job. Then he trades Ricky for a much higher pick then what he can get this year.

The worst case Ricky flakes out and still owes the Fins 8 mil.

Lungoystr said:
HOLD ON! You are near the point AGAIN. Ricky leaving, getting hurt, etc should NOT have left us with a 4-12 season. A good coach plans for such possibilities. Dave didn't and THAT is what led us to where we are today. We were NOT a respectable franchise under Wanny but rather we were the laughing stock of the NFL. This team was in a talespin BEFORE Ricky left and everyone except Phin fans with aqua glasses on knew it. What happened after Ricky left is no different than what would have happened had he been knocked out for the season.....either way Dave never planned for such a situation. Remember the saying about putting all of your eggs in one basket? This is a perfect example of you shouldn't do that. Saban is certainly smart enough not to make that same mistake (hence the drafting of Ronnie Brown along with coaxing Ricky back).

We were not the laughing stock of the NFL under Wanny. We were underachievers under Wanny. Don't confuse the two. Dave's inability for creating a backup plan, while not smart, wasn't the reason we went down the tubes. If it was that obvious, if "everyone" knew the deal, including Ricky, then Ricky's even more of a selfish punk. He demoralized the entire team. Wanny's never done such a thing.

Lungoystr said:
No, just merely pointing out that you are the resident conspiracy theorist.

Not doing a very good job of it. I wouldn't recommend giving up your day job.

enigmatics said:
We were not the laughing stock of the NFL under Wanny. We were underachievers under Wanny. Don't confuse the two. Dave's inability for creating a backup plan, while not smart, wasn't the reason we went down the tubes. If it was that obvious, if "everyone" knew the deal, including Ricky, then Ricky's even more of a selfish punk. He demoralized the entire team. Wanny's never done such a thing.

:roflmao: Man, please stop.....now you are confirming just how clueless you really are.

BTW, this team has been underachievers for the past 30+ years (sorry, truth hurts).....I know, I've been a fan for the past 35 years.

Back
Top Bottom