This is what baffles me about Saban | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is what baffles me about Saban

Lungoystr said:
:roflmao: Man, please stop.....now you are confirming just how clueless you really are.

BTW, this team has been underachievers for the past 30+ years (sorry, truth hurts).....I know, I've been a fan for the past 35 years.

Uh oh......... now I'm going to get a lecture on that fun fact of how we've regressed since our inception. Lord knows teams go up, they go down. 'Tis life. Can't be on top forever.

Lungoystr said:
Hmmmm, that sounds like you are placing the blame squarely on Williams. Of course, with all of the trash you have typed over the past couple of days, I'm not surprised that you conveniently forgot this little gem. :rolleyes:

Sounds like?????? Hahah You're obviously not a trial lawyer.
Dissection is definately not your forte.

I obviously don't have a problem speaking my mind, so why would I creep around pinning the blame soley on Ricky? LOL

Lungoystr said:
Hehe, I would suggest you quitting yours.....hat-rack can't pay that well. :roflmao:

Hat-rack? Hmmmmm, not familiar. Judging by your intellect you don't live in a prosperous neighborhood, so that's probably why I've never seen one in mine.

enigmatics said:
Uh oh......... now I'm going to get a lecture on that fun fact of how we've regressed since our inception. Lord knows teams go up, they go down. 'Tis life. Can't be on top forever.

No, no lecture on that. If you actually watched this team and followed it over the years, you would know. However, you're one of those people that buys into the hype that you read from tabloid sportswriters and 15 year old what-have-you-done-for-me-lately punks on message boards.

By the way, nice way to change the subject when you are owned.

Lungoystr said:
No, no lecture on that. If you actually watched this team and followed it over the years, you would know. However, you're one of those people that buys into the hype that you read from tabloid sportswriters and 15 year old what-have-you-done-for-me-lately punks on message boards.

By the way, nice way to change the subject when you are owned.

You give yourself far too much credit. Let me know how that works out for you. :roflmao:

enigmatics said:
Sounds like?????? Hahah You're obviously not a trial lawyer.
Dissection is definately not your forte.

I obviously don't have a problem speaking my mind, so why would I creep around pinning the blame soley on Ricky? LOL

Speaking your mind is clearly not one of your strong points considering there isn't much going on up there in the first place. Now, why would you try to backtrack on your comment now that you have been exposed? It doesn't take a trial lawyer to prove how clueless you are, my friend.

Saban has no interest in any part of what happened last year! He sees potential and will use it to make the dolphins better.

enigmatics said:
Hat-rack? Hmmmmm, not familiar. Judging by your intellect you don't live in a prosperous neighborhood, so that's probably why I've never seen one in mine.

You are abosolutey right, maybe I overestimated you. Toilet brush would probably be more suited for your skill-level. Keep trying.....that promotion to hat-rack might come through sooner than you think.

hey don't mind me i'm just checking to see if this will post, I haven't been allowed to post for a while now, even though I registered

Lungoystr said:
Speaking your mind is clearly not one of your strong points considering there isn't much going on up there in the first place. Now, why would you try to backtrack on your comment now that you have been exposed? It doesn't take a trial lawyer to prove how clueless you are, my friend.

You might want to re-examine everything you've ever come to believe about backtracking. You've attempted to, without any success whatsoever, tell me that I said I pinned the entired blame on Ricky.......which you have obviously not found anywhere in my writing, while in the process getting your panties twisted up so hard, they're blocking much needed oxygen to your brain, which would enable better reading comprehension. Who'd of thought a little panty twisting would cause such distress in a man?

Lungoystr said:
You are abosolutey right, maybe I overestimated you. Toilet brush would probably be more suited for your skill-level. Keep trying.....that promotion to hat-rack might come through sooner than you think.

Mind if I watch you before I set out to overtake you as America's number one toilet brush scrubber?

Back
Top Bottom