This Is What Im Talking About!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is What Im Talking About!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FemaleFinFan said:
Why is the writing in the endzone of your sig backwards?

Could be mirrored, or he might have just flipped it when making the sig.

fishypete said:
Doesn't make any sense at all.

drafting stefan lefors doesn't make any sense.

this makes some sense, but unfortunately not financially credible.

i'd turn that pick into ciatrick fason or marion barber.

Canadian DolFan said:
Jamie G. of Miami, which holds the second pick, has it all figured out. Don't draft a runner, which everyone expects the Dolphins to do. There will be plenty of them later on ... and plenty more in free agency. Instead, says Jamie, trade Patrick Surtain for a second-round draft choice, ship that pick to Seattle for Shaun Alexander and then draft whichever QB the Niners don't take.

I think we should do this 4-sure. very wise choice if we could...What do yall think

So we shouldn't draft a young RB, we should trade for an older RB?

1. Alexander is worth more than a #2 Seattle won't deal
2. We can't afford him
3. The signature is backwards because they flipped the image when they made the sig
4. Femalefinfan is the boards finest Babe and exempt from ridicule

Any more questions?

FemaleFinFan said:
I have one, you must be blind.

Babe. Very Nice.

Female Fin Fan joined in July 2004 and has 293 posts - and is called a rookie by Canadian .. who joined in Sept. 2004 and has 206 posts. :confused:

What's wrong with this picture? :hmmm:

bakedmatt said:
drafting stefan lefors doesn't make any sense.

this makes some sense, but unfortunately not financially credible.

i'd turn that pick into ciatrick fason or marion barber.

Well....so far the Dolphins, Pats, Green Bay and Seattle have brought in LeFors for a private workout....guess it makes sense to them.

fin-atic said:
3. The signature is backwards because they flipped the image when they made the sig

Any more questions?

Actually, if he flipped the image, the Dolphins logo would still be pointed towards the field, not the crowd. The only difference would be the nfl logo would be on the opposite side. If he flipped the image. The only way the dolphins endzone ends up like that, is if A) the guys really screwed up the paint job, or B) he cut and pasted the right endzone to the left endzone. A) is unlikely, and B) why???

If we get a 2nd for Surtain, I'd be happy to see Nick draft a RB, WR & QB (in any order) with the first 3 picks. Given the cap situation, I don't get the feeling he would give up a first day choice for an expensive vet, otherwise the Alexander for a 2nd rounder would be a perfect match. However, once Surtain comes off the books, the cap room should be there for Alexander if Nick so desired.

dolphinsjayshaw said:
nice work FFF

This reminds me of that nfl commerical

Guy on couch....what's the name of that QB pittsburg drafted..

rothor, rosthersomething,

nice work calley.. :D

Since we were 4-12 and this is a pic of the endzone, I bet it's like "Things in mirror are further than they appear".

Da 'Fins said:
Babe. Very Nice.

Female Fin Fan joined in July 2004 and has 293 posts - and is called a rookie by Canadian .. who joined in Sept. 2004 and has 206 posts. :confused:

What's wrong with this picture? :hmmm:
Um, yeah that was going to be my point...

to the point of this thread... That is a very INTERESTING thought... However, unless Alexander wanted to take less money/incentive laden contract I do not see Saban wanting him. I would rather use that 2nd round pick on any of the good RB's in the draft. Morency, Fason, etc... That is IF Saban wants a QB with the #2 overall... otherwise, I'd rather use the #2 on a Safety or DT... Just my 2 cents...

Back
Top Bottom