This ISN'T your Father's or Grandfather's Dolphins team.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This ISN'T your Father's or Grandfather's Dolphins team....

Did Jason Taylor end his place as a Dolphin family member by going to the Jets?

• Yes, he's now disowned in my book!

Votes: 56 54.4%
  • No, JT being a Jet doesn't change a thing.

Votes: 47 45.6%

• Total voters
yeah, he's a mercenary. i'm pretty sure there are more, even on our team at that very moment.

Yea but there not bashing the jets sayin how much they hate there guts and then go and join them 2 minutes later. Big difference.

Nice read. Im right there with ya just a little older. I had a dolphins rain jacket when I was a kid. I saw Larry Csonka punch out the bills DB and I was hooked.

You have NO IDEA how much this post as pumped me! thank you for the post!

i stopped reading when you started to bash JT. there is no loyalty in the NFL nowadays. accept it. it's all business now

There is no loyalty in the NFL today? That statement is ironic to the topic. And I didn't bash JT, I held him accountable for his LACK of loyalty to a fan base, community, and organization that was good to him. He couldn't wait til after the draft to weigh his options. He went to the JETS, bro. Business has nothing to do with JT's move. It was his choice, with 28 other teams that would've paid him the same. He went there to spite Miami's front office, fans, and heritage because he cares only about HIS career, not his legacy....which were HIS words by the way: "my legacy will always be as a Dolphin". Guess what, he's a JET. He gave up the right to claim my heart as a fan with his legacy the day he joined Mr. Fat Bucket and his retarded Firefighter Wannabee/Loudmouth Piggyback Buddy Ed.

You should look at the lack of HIS loyalty, not put an easy thought like "business" out there.

Business has nothing to do with loyalty. Hate to say it, but Tom Brady is loyal. Deosn't have a contract done, and he's at camp preppin his team. He renegotiated his $$ to help players stay to win. JT is an egotistical person who sh*t on every Dolphan the day he became a JET, not the day he left Miami.

If he went anywhere else outside of the AFC East, I wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Where's the Tylenol?

ya there is loyalty with the nfl just not from everyone ... The hate towards ****y fans who predict nothing but wins but always seem to lose and still talk like they are better..

I mean we swept them last year but yet there point of view is that they were better then us last year.. A team or fan who is so fixated on their own dreams and oblivious to reality to a point where they talk bad about my team makes me sick..

So as the point of jt joining with them he has lost all respect from me and you say its a business well there are 28 other employers he could have sought employment from but he didn't

hell yeah!

There is no loyalty in the NFL today? That statement is ironic to the topic. And I didn't bash JT, I held him accountable for his LACK of loyalty to a fan base, community, and organization that was good to him. He couldn't wait til after the draft to weigh his options. He went to the JETS, bro. Business has nothing to do with JT's move. It was his choice, with 28 other teams that would've paid him the same. He went there to spite Miami's front office, fans, and heritage because he cares only about HIS career, not his legacy....which were HIS words by the way: "my legacy will always be as a Dolphin". Guess what, he's a JET. He gave up the right to claim my heart as a fan with his legacy the day he joined Mr. Fat Bucket and his retarded Firefighter Wannabee/Loudmouth Piggyback Buddy Ed.

You should look at the lack of HIS loyalty, not put an easy thought like "business" out there.

Business has nothing to do with loyalty. Hate to say it, but Tom Brady is loyal. Deosn't have a contract done, and he's at camp preppin his team. He renegotiated his $$ to help players stay to win. JT is an egotistical person who sh*t on every Dolphan the day he became a JET, not the day he left Miami.

If he went anywhere else outside of the AFC East, I wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Where's the Tylenol?

i never said there's no loyalty from only the clubs. the same holds true for the players. i realize that. as i said two posts earlier, i'll take everything pro athletes say with a grain of salt. it means little to me if someone pledges to be loyal. if you've taken everything Taylor, or anyone else, said at face value, so be it. i don't, and i never did. so, as surprising or insulting as it may have been to some that taylor chose to sign with the jets, it's still only business.

i never said there's no loyalty from only the clubs. the same holds true for the players. i realize that. as i said two posts earlier, i'll take everything pro athletes say with a grain of salt. it means little to me if someone pledges to be loyal. if you've taken everything Taylor, or anyone else, said at face value, so be it. i don't, and i never did. so, as surprising or insulting as it may have been to some that taylor chose to sign with the jets, it's still only business.

Here's where you are polluted. You are talking about what Jason Taylor SAID. Most Dolphans feel and reflect negatively about him for what he DID.

His actions are so loud, I can't hear a word he's saying.

Where's the Darvaset?

If your parents said you were their pride and joy from the day you came down the pike, and SAID that they loved you and cared about you your whole life....then one day beat you with a hammer and told you that you were adopted and they were just enjoying the $$ from the tax return, what would hurt more? What they told you, or the hammer?

Where's the Morphine?

Here's where you are polluted. You are talking about what Jason Taylor SAID. Most Dolphans feel and reflect negatively about him for what he DID.

His actions are so loud, I can't hear a word he's saying.

Where's the Darvaset?

so, you're trying players have never chosen to sign with division rivals to "rub it in"? call me polluted if i don't show blind faith in our players. i'm well aware no matter what they say or do, not many of them will be here for their entire careers.

that's all i have to say. i'll drop the topic from here on out since it's pretty obvious what you see as a problem clearly isn't one for me.

you hit the nail on the head...very well put. I have to tell you all of those examples of experiences you gave are things I go through on a regular basis. You're absolutely right about JT my theory is he wanted to get out of here once Hard Kocks was going to the Jets. He is trying to paint himself as the victim but lets not forget that a few years ago when Parcells got here and told him he wanted him at OTA's and not on Dancing With The Stars...he basically told him FU. JT is trying to look like the victim but its the other way around. I'm flying from NJ to be at the home opener and I will be booing his sorry ***.

If your parents said you were their pride and joy from the day you came down the pike, and SAID that they loved you and cared about you your whole life....then one day beat you with a hammer and told you that you were adopted and they were just enjoying the $$ from the tax return, what would hurt more? What they told you, or the hammer?

Where's the Morphine?

you're taking this way to seriously

so, you're trying players have never chosen to sign with division rivals to "rub it in"? call me polluted if i don't show blind faith in our players. i'm well aware no matter what they say or do, not many of them will be here for their entire careers.

that's all i have to say. i'll drop the topic from here on out since it's pretty obvious what you see as a problem clearly isn't one for me.

That's all you will say because your actions have spoken.

Where's Dr. Kevorkian?

you're taking this way to seriously

No, it's an analogy. A metaphoric statement to sharpen my point and discredit your hollow defense of your "business" angle on JT being a JET and f^^^ing over Dolphans worldwide that loved him like Dan, Zach, and Dolphan Denny. My post was about family and loyalty. Your replies are why family and loyalty is hard to come by. Money divides families. Putting your "In-Laws" before your claimed "flesh and blood", figuratively speaking, brings families closer together, hence JT being a JET, and him being cut out of my Dolphan will. :) And yes, I take family f^^^ing me over very seriously.

Where's the H1N1?

Back
Top Bottom