This ISN'T your Father's or Grandfather's Dolphins team.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This ISN'T your Father's or Grandfather's Dolphins team....

Did Jason Taylor end his place as a Dolphin family member by going to the Jets?

• Yes, he's now disowned in my book!

Votes: 56 54.4%
  • No, JT being a Jet doesn't change a thing.

Votes: 47 45.6%

• Total voters
anyone thats a dolphin fan that defends jt really needs to move to new york. Jt talk is done down here, i dont even wanna hear bout that ****, i just wanna see ronnie brown and ricky run truck hes *** into retirement.

No, it's an analogy. A metaphoric statement to sharpen my point and discredit your hollow defense of your "business" angle on JT being a JET and f^^^ing over Dolphans worldwide that loved him like Dan, Zach, and Dolphan Denny. My post was about family and loyalty. Your replies are why family and loyalty is hard to come by. Money divides families. Putting your "In-Laws" before your claimed "flesh and blood", figuratively speaking, brings families closer together, hence JT being a JET, and him being cut out of my Dolphan will. :) And yes, I take family f^^^ing me over very seriously.

Where's the H1N1?

that's true for you my friend. not me. there's still a distinct difference between family and football

that's true for you my friend. not me. there's still a distinct difference between family and football

Tell that to every Dolphan. Football is in my blood. It so happens to be Orange and Aqua since 1973 when I was born. My 6 year old daughter is a Dolphan. My best friend is a Dolphan. All of you are Dolphans. You obviously should have read further...."Brotherhood and Sisterhood" referring to Dolphans.....

Dolphans ARE MY FAMILY.

Ordering a pizza...that's business.

Making a call to get more suppllies at work....that's business.

Despising Jason Taylor for his actions and wanting him to fail in New York miserably:

THAT'S personal. THAT'S for hurting me and my FAMILY.

Maybe you should root for the JESTS this year....after all...to you it's just business.

Good read man couldn't have said it better myself. Basically JT gave the finger to all dolphins fans, coaches, and front office when he signed with our rivals.

Tell that to every Dolphan. Football is in my blood. It so happens to be Orange and Aqua since 1973 when I was born. My 6 year old daughter is a Dolphan. My best friend is a Dolphan. All of you are Dolphans. You obviously should have read further...."Brotherhood and Sisterhood" referring to Dolphans.....

Dolphans ARE MY FAMILY.

Ordering a pizza...that's business.

Making a call to get more suppllies at work....that's business.

Despising Jason Taylor for his actions and wanting him to fail in New York miserably:

THAT'S personal. THAT'S for hurting me and my FAMILY.

Maybe you should root for the JESTS this year....after all...to you it's just business.

it's business. i can accept that. obviously you can't.

anyway, this has gone on longer than i initially wanted. as i said, you take offense to it, i don't. let's move on

btw maybe you shouldn't label someone a Jets fan because he disagrees with you, much less someone who supports this site with his earned money. for as die-hard as you claim to be, you don't do that. so maybe your actions speak louder than your posts, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

anyway, this has gone on longer than i initially wanted. as i said, you take offense to it, i don't. let's move on

btw maybe you shouldn't label someone a Jets fan because he disagrees with you, much less someone who supports this site with his earned money. for as die-hard as you claim to be, you don't do that. so maybe your actions speak louder than your posts, too.

My actions are the same...F*** the Jets, and I suggested you root for them. If you want to become a Jets fan, leave your sig/keys/and parking permit at the door.

i'm on board with this: F the Jets

That's all I ask. :) Sorry for the heat. Talking about the Jets gets me fired up! I would easily say I would rather LIVE in Cleveland while being roommatees with a meth-addicted Bob Sagat and have nothing but bochilism-riddled vienna sausages to eat than have one ounce of anything New York Jets.

That's all I ask. :) Sorry for the heat. Talking about the Jets gets me fired up! I would easily say I would rather LIVE in Cleveland while being roommatees with a meth-addicted Bob Sagat and have nothing but bochilism-riddled vienna sausages to eat than have one ounce of anything New York Jets.

lol

i absolutely hate the Jets, but i'm also capable of not hating their players, at least some of them. so, F the Jets all the way, but some guys i don't hate. for whatever odd reason i always liked Curtis Martin when he wasn't busy killing us back in the day. liked Herm Edwards, too.

Is that a shot because he`s not a VIP member? Surely, you`re not suggesting members who are VIP members are more die hard fans than those that aren`t!

Is that a shot because he`s not a VIP member? Surely, you`re not suggesting members who are VIP members are more die hard fans than those that aren`t!

i'm not suggesting that, but i don't have to listen to someone questioning my allegiance to the team because i don't hate certain players.

If I had to justify my Dolphins pride by paying $30 a year to a website, then I suppose I would relate to you.

I have spent about $3,000 in merch over the past 10 years, between jerseys, hats (bought Goin' Deep one even...he's my best friend), wallets, my LICENSE PLATES ON MY SIG.....etc etc. So let's do the math. Let's say you've been a paying member for 5 years. That's $150 towards your pride. That's what I spent on 7 hats in 3 years. So, you owe "The Family" $2,850 worth of pride. We don't take cash.....We only take handshakes.

If I had to justify my Dolphins pride by paying $30 a year to a website, then I suppose I would relate to you.

I have spent about $3,000 in merch over the past 10 years, between jerseys, hats (bought Goin' Deep one even...he's my best friend), wallets, my LICENSE PLATES ON MY SIG.....etc etc. So let's do the math. Let's say you've been a paying member for 5 years. That's $150 towards your pride. That's what I spent on 7 hats in 3 years. So, you owe "The Family" $2,850 worth of pride. We don't take cash.....We only take handshakes.

why only 7 hats? lol
i'm not questioning your fanhood. but questioning mine when i'm paying for a website when i could use it for free is silly as well.

btw i spent quite an amount on merchandise as well.

Back
Top Bottom