This ISN'T your Father's or Grandfather's Dolphins team.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This ISN'T your Father's or Grandfather's Dolphins team....

Did Jason Taylor end his place as a Dolphin family member by going to the Jets?

• Yes, he's now disowned in my book!

Votes: 56 54.4%
  • No, JT being a Jet doesn't change a thing.

Votes: 47 45.6%

• Total voters
i'm not suggesting that, but i don't have to listen to someone questioning my allegiance to the team because i don't hate certain players.

You Spin Doctor....... you questioned my allegiance because I don't pay $$ to this site.....I questioned your response to my post regarding "business", when the core of the post was about JT's loyalty to Dolphans, not your loyalty to the Fins.

why only 7 hats? lol
i'm not questioning your fanhood. but questioning mine when i'm paying for a website when i could use it for free is silly as well.

btw i spent quite an amount on merchandise as well.

Paying for something that is free is a donation. Paying for something to appear "better" is, well, silly.

You Spin Doctor....... you questioned my allegiance because I don't pay $$ to this site.....I questioned your response to my post regarding "business", when the core of the post was about JT's loyalty to Dolphans, not your loyalty to the Fins.

never questioned your allegiance, but i'm not taking you telling me to root for the jets just like that. that was all the remark was meant to be. the other topic has been dealt with. obviously Taylor wasn't loyal. i never said he was. i just said i'm not surprised he wasn't and tha i'm not insulted by it.

i'm not paying for that purpose. i like the community here, so i decided to go VIP

Am I the only one to notice that whenever I am in the main forums page, There is usually only 1 or 2 VIP members logged in at a time? Must be exclusive....like Bushwood Country Club or something..... "Youuuuu...buy..Bushwood?!?"

Am I the only one to notice that whenever I am in the main forums page, There is usually only 1 or 2 VIP members logged in at a time? Must be exclusive....like Bushwood Country Club or something..... "Youuuuu...buy..Bushwood?!?"

no, it's not. there just aren't that many, although i must admit i don't know if there's an issue with the front page. maybe it shows only a limited number of logged in VIPs. but i don't really believe that

Thank you very much for the kudos. I appreciate the addition of the Click at Work point. I am one of those. lol. It is true. Guess we can be grateful that the refresh button isn't on the keyboard, or it would be disintegrated!
try f5 lol

Back
Top Bottom