This Loss Is 100% On Adam Gase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Loss Is 100% On Adam Gase

100% on Stephen Ross for keeping Tannenbaum and Grier who actually keep Gase around.

Ross PLEASE sell my team for the love of Christ! Or fire them all and hire anyone else.

For once I agree with you. He was aggressive when he should have been conservative. He was conservative when he should have been aggressive. Just poor, poor play calling. It humstrung an otherwise decent performance by the players.

Yep. This loss is on Gase. 100 per cent.

The play calling in the 4th quarter is inexcusable. Bruce Arians was rightly calling it out from the booth.

It's year three. If he's still that bloody bad at managing the clock, then the light bulb isn't likely to ever turn on. I'm almost speechless after that loss. He blew it.

All Tannehill haters can go scratch. How is he supposed to win the game when your head coach hands the ball off 3rd and 10????? I was all for Gase until this game where it is obvious that his play calling abilities are severely lacking. He is in over his head. His conservative play calling cost us this game and many others. Tannehill looked good all game yet he doesn't have the power to do anything about it...….

I don't think you can say the loss is 100% on anyone, but I will say this. And I say this dispassionately and with a level head: I have often heard the phrase that a team has quit on its coach, but this is the first time in my entire life that I have ever watched a football game and I felt that it was the coach who quit on his team.

I don't think I've ever seen a coach so content to let the game run its course rather than try to seize the reins and coach a win out of it.

Only if you assume Miami could have or would have picked up first downs running the ball when they were up 7. There was a lot of time and plenty of ways Miami could have found to lose the game. This game and the Bengals game are the two that will ultimately kill the season. Two leads of 10+ in the 4th quarter blown.

For once I agree with you. He was aggressive when he should have been conservative. He was conservative when he should have been aggressive. Just poor, poor play calling. It humstrung an otherwise decent performance by the players.
Exactly---in the 1st half, twice we were < 5 yards out of field goal range and he goes for the deep shot. Think an extra 6 points would've changed the outlook of this game? Incredible

Usually, I would go on FB and watch his pressers. I would say little things in the comments like, "FIRE BURKE!!!" "DRAFT A QB!!!" "ENOUGH OF THE BUBBLE SCREENS!!!"

I can't do that today...Facebook might ban me if I go to the Dolphins' site and he's not taking 101% responsibility for this loss.

Gase has screwed the team many games this season but rose colored glasses hide lots of faults.
He is the worst...there needs to be billboards and ads run to wake the franchise & its clueless owner up

Back
Top Bottom